Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @TheAemaSimming

Hamlet: Well, either you're a Fang or he'll be Wolfe Blackwell-Santillan and then... you can't call him Fang anymore can you? *laughs* But I think you're right... there are already plenty of honorary Nightshades. Most of the people on this vacation...

*then he looks over at Ophelia and... starts squeaking out in Hamster language!?* Hey... did I scare you? Sorry. I guess I should explain why I'm suddenly a human...

Meg: *looks thoughtful but makes no other comment and looks over at Ophelia who is still huddled down in the sawdust when Hamlet starts to speak Hamsterlish*

Ophelia: *raises her head as Hamlet begins to squeak a small hamster ear twitching* ...the lady knows my name...Your human and yet hamster....I...I must be mad...am I...mad?

*she gets up and turns a little circle* I must be mad if I'm asking you...Hamsters do not become human. It's not possible...

Hamlet: Well, I'm a special case. I'm the guardian of the family I stay with... the hamster form is for convenience. I'm both hamster and human... *approaches the habitat and stoops down* You're not mad, I promise.

Ophelia: *she stops turning to look at him with her little hamster nose twitching* ...but how...? And why be a hamster...we're so little and...squishy...
    *Meanwhile*
    Jaci: *Lying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling* *Thinks* Maybe i should talk to him again...? No... That's not me. But.. *She stands up and wipes away a couple tears away, smudging her dripping mascara all over her face, though she doesn't notice* I'll do it.

Hamlet: *smiles* I like being a hamster. It's unassuming right?

*suddenly he looks over at the door* ...Jaci... *he can already sense she's coming*

Jaci: *Leaves the room* *Thinks* That's my last try...
    @TheAemaSimming

Hamlet: Well, either you're a Fang or he'll be Wolfe Blackwell-Santillan and then... you can't call him Fang anymore can you? *laughs* But I think you're right... there are already plenty of honorary Nightshades. Most of the people on this vacation...

*then he looks over at Ophelia and... starts squeaking out in Hamster language!?* Hey... did I scare you? Sorry. I guess I should explain why I'm suddenly a human...

Meg: *looks thoughtful but makes no other comment and looks over at Ophelia who is still huddled down in the sawdust when Hamlet starts to speak Hamsterlish*

Ophelia: *raises her head as Hamlet begins to squeak a small hamster ear twitching* ...the lady knows my name...Your human and yet hamster....I...I must be mad...am I...mad?

*she gets up and turns a little circle* I must be mad if I'm asking you...Hamsters do not become human. It's not possible...

Hamlet: Well, I'm a special case. I'm the guardian of the family I stay with... the hamster form is for convenience. I'm both hamster and human... *approaches the habitat and stoops down* You're not mad, I promise.

Ophelia: *she stops turning to look at him with her little hamster nose twitching* ...but how...? And why be a hamster...we're so little and...squishy...
    *Meanwhile*
    Jaci: *Lying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling* *Thinks* Maybe i should talk to him again...? No... That's not me. But.. *She stands up and wipes away a couple tears away, smudging her dripping mascara all over her face, though she doesn't notice* I'll do it.

*suddenly he looks over at the door* ...Jaci... *he can already sense she's coming*

Ophelia: ...unassuming...well, I suppose. No one has ever really expected much from me. ...just be cute and squishy, Ollie...just go wherever everyone else goes, Ollie...

*she lets out a huff of air that might have been a sigh if she were human then looks at him more intently when he turns his head*

Meg: *looks at Hamlet when he says Jaci's name* ...is she?

Hamlet: *He doesn't reply to Meg or Ophelia as he opens the door and steps into the hall* *thinks* Is she seriously coming back AGAIN?

Jaci: *Although she went there to talk to him, she was so far in her mind that didn't notice him come into the hallway and just keeps walking her way to Meg's room*

Meg: *stands watching Hamlet walk out the door*

Hamlet: *turns around to see Jaci and with a sigh he walks back in* Jaci...

Jaci: *Snaps out of it when she hears Hamlet's voice and looks at him*

Hamlet: *sighs* Look... I'm not angry at you anymore. *manages to make eye contact* I get it. You and I... are different. I want someone that loves me... and you want to mess around with every guy you meet. *he said that a little bitterly :joy:* We just aren't going to work out. It's fine.

Jaci: Excuse me? *A little offended* I thought we had something, Hamlet. I felt something for you that i've never felt for anyone else. And that confused me... *Sighs* Doesn't matter now. *Wipes a tear away* And once you're new to this, take some advice: You'll never find someone who'll be exactly like you. People have different histories, personalities and heritages. And in most cases, the most different of people end up together. *Smiles* Good luck. *Turns around and starts heading towards her room again, the sound of heels clinking can be heard in every step she takes*

Hamlet: I never asked for you to be exactly like me! I thought we had something too but... you... do you really feel that way about me? *looks away*

Jaci: *Turns to him with hurt in her eyes* I do. *Sighs* But you don't want to have anything to do with me... *Raises an eyebrow* Do you?

Hamlet: It isn't that. It's just... you hurt me, Jaci... *but he meets her gaze* You really did...

Jaci: *Frowns* I never meant to. I was confused... *Still looking into his eyes* But i won't be giving any excuses. I'm sorry, Hamlet. To me, i wasn't doing anything wrong, but i clearly hurt you. And i regret that.

Hamlet: ...Okay. I forgive you. I'm... sorry I was rude to you about it. I guess I just... *sighs and shakes his head* Let's just forget about the whole situation okay...?

Jaci: *Unable to hide her smile* Okay.

Hamlet: *smiles* No hard feelings...?

Jaci: One hard feeling. *Smirks*

Hamlet: And what's that? *frowns a little*

Jaci: *Smiles at Hamlet, biting her lower lip* Don't worry, it's a good feeling.

Hamlet: Oh... *smiles* Do you want to tell me what it is?

Jaci: Well... Whatever it's called, it's good. And i feel it whenever you're around. *smiles*

Hamlet: *nods and smiles, his cheeks tinted a little pink he meets her gaze* I guess... from what I heard Alexander say out in the hall... you should get some rest to go out in the jungle tonight. As for me... *looks back over at Ophelia* I need to stay with her. See you later, Jaci. *walks back over to the habitat and puts his hand inside firmly on the wire of the door, when he transforms into a hamster he's hanging on and he climbs in*

Hey Ophelia... how do you feel?

Ophelia: *looks up from where she had curled into the sawdust* ...well, it's not so hot anymore...

*she nudges some the sawdust and looks at him over the pile in front of her. She's not eyeing him in fear but behind her little hamster eyes she seems to be mulling a few things over*
    @TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

@TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

Ophelia: ...unassuming...well, I suppose. No one has ever really expected much from me. ...just be cute and squishy, Ollie...just go wherever everyone else goes, Ollie...

*she lets out a huff of air that might have been a sigh if she were human then looks at him more intently when he turns his head*

Hamlet: *He doesn't reply to Meg or Ophelia as he opens the door and steps into the hall* *thinks* Is she seriously coming back AGAIN?

Jaci: *Although she went there to talk to him, she was so far in her mind that didn't notice him come into the hallway and just keeps walking her way to Meg's room*

Hamlet: *sighs* Look... I'm not angry at you anymore. *manages to make eye contact* I get it. You and I... are different. I want someone that loves me... and you want to mess around with every guy you meet. *he said that a little bitterly :joy:* We just aren't going to work out. It's fine.

Jaci: Excuse me? *A little offended* I thought we had something, Hamlet. I felt something for you that i've never felt for anyone else. And that confused me... *Sighs* Doesn't matter now. *Wipes a tear away* And once you're new to this, take some advice: You'll never find someone who'll be exactly like you. People have different histories, personalities and heritages. And in most cases, the most different of people end up together. *Smiles* Good luck. *Turns around and starts heading towards her room again, the sound of heels clinking can be heard in every step she takes*

Hamlet: I never asked for you to be exactly like me! I thought we had something too but... you... do you really feel that way about me? *looks away*

Jaci: *Turns to him with hurt in her eyes* I do. *Sighs* But you don't want to have anything to do with me... *Raises an eyebrow* Do you?

Hamlet: It isn't that. It's just... you hurt me, Jaci... *but he meets her gaze* You really did...

Jaci: *Frowns* I never meant to. I was confused... *Still looking into his eyes* But i won't be giving any excuses. I'm sorry, Hamlet. To me, i wasn't doing anything wrong, but i clearly hurt you. And i regret that.

Meg: *feeling trapped and deciding to let Hamlet and Jaci talk she checks on Ophelia, closing the habitat*

Ophelia: *in the habitat turns a little circle and settles in the sawdust looking curiously at Meg. She doesn't feel as terrified as before but is still tentative. She's actually secretly grateful to Meg for closing the habitat door.*

Meg: *smiling at the little hamster gently* Hey, Ophelia...I'm going to stepped out a bit. I'll come check on you in a minute, OK?

*pauses a moment wondering if Ophelia understands...It's something she will have to ask Hamlet later. Not right now of course...*

*Walking out into the hallway, she looks over at Hamlet and Jaci deep in discussion and then turns and heads down the hall to see what the others are doing. Sees Alexander with all the backpacks and raises an eyebrow in curiosity.*

Meg: Hey... Ophelia's settling in... what's going on here?

Alexander: *looks up at Meg and grins* Hey. I'm just packing bags of supplies for everyone... we need to leave tonight actually. It's already afternoon so... *He zips up the last bag* Everyone should rest up.

Onyx: *looks over at Meg* Ophelia? Is that her name?

Meg: We're leaving tonight...? *turns to look at Onyx* Yeah... I didn't get the whole story but Hamlet said she wants to be called Ophelia. They talked a bit but I didn't really get the whole translation. *tries to smile but it feels a little strained*

Onyx: *nods* Alright.

Alexander: Okay. I'm heading to get some sleep... *picks up two backpacks, one for him and one for Aurora then heads to their hotel room*

Aurora: I guess I should too. *smiles and follows him* Everyone should. See you later guys.

*a few moments later she shrieks*

Aurora: Rat!!!

*a rat scampers down the hall from their room*

Alexander: It's gone now... *sighs and shakes his head* You'll be fine. *shuts the door*

Aurora: *pouts and then crawls into bed, pulling the sheet over her* ....cuddle...?

Alexander: *gets in next to her and smiles softly* Don't you think it's a little hot for that?

Aurora: Maybe... but just in case I die out in the jungle tonight I'm making sure I get some cuddles. *grins*

Alexander: *eyeroll* Don't be so dramatic. *gives in and drapes an arm around her*

Aurora: *scoots closer and rests her head in his chest* I get it from the Drama King himself... *with a sigh she relaxes and closes her eyes* ...but I love him anyway.

Alexander: I thought you loved me!

Aurora: YOU'RE the drama king, Alexander...

Alexander: Oh. *his lips curl into a playful smile* I love you too. *kisses her forehead and closes his eyes too, thinking about the tiny ring box in his backpack...*

Meg: *looks over her shoulder but isn't ready to head back to her hotel room with a sigh she sits down next to Onyx* So....um....

*not really sure what to talk about* ...Fang and I made a decision today. I'm selling my apartment in San Myshuno and we're going to stay in Windenberg.

*Orion and Skylar head to their room too... and who knows where Fang is... and Tiffany for that matter*

Onyx: *he lights up* You're going to stay in Windenburg? That's great! *he's gotten far more attached to Meg than he would ever admit* I'm glad honestly. You'll always be a short walk down the street...

Amelia: *butts in* You're buying the cottage then!? Ooh, I can't wait to get that renovated for you...! *beaming*

Meg: *smiles at Amelia* Yeah, despite everything... I really fell in love with it and just think...with us down the road, you can come and crash at out place instead of us always freeloading off you.

Amelia: You mean...?

Onyx: Some peace and quiet? Sounds great to me! *grins at Meg* That's such a kind offer of you...

Meg: You've both been so good to me. I just want to return the favor.

*she looks down the hall* Well, I guess I better check on Ophelia and see about a nap before the expedition. I'll see you later...
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

@TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

Hamlet: ...Okay. I forgive you. I'm... sorry I was rude to you about it. I guess I just... *sighs and shakes his head* Let's just forget about the whole situation okay...?

Jaci: *Unable to hide her smile* Okay.

Hamlet: *smiles* No hard feelings...?

Jaci: One hard feeling. *Smirks*

Hamlet: And what's that? *frowns a little*

Jaci: *Smiles at Hamlet, biting her lower lip* Don't worry, it's a good feeling.

Hamlet: Oh... *smiles* Do you want to tell me what it is?

Jaci: Well... Whatever it's called, it's good. And i feel it whenever you're around. *smiles*

Hamlet: *nods and smiles, his cheeks tinted a little pink he meets her gaze* I guess... from what I heard Alexander say out in the hall... you should get some rest to go out in the jungle tonight. As for me... *looks back over at Ophelia* I need to stay with her. See you later, Jaci. *walks back over to the habitat and puts his hand inside firmly on the wire of the door, when he transforms into a hamster he's hanging on and he climbs in*

Hey Ophelia... how do you feel?

Ophelia: *looks up from where she had curled into the sawdust* ...well, it's not so hot anymore...

*she nudges some the sawdust and looks at him over the pile in front of her. She's not eyeing him in fear but behind her little hamster eyes she seems to be mulling a few things over*

Hamlet: I'm glad you feel a little better... *walks near her and digs around a little in the sawdust bedding, lying beside of her* Get some rest okay...? You'll feel much better tomorrow I'm sure. Just sleep today. *lays his head down and closes his eyes* I think I'll take a little nap myself...
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    @TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

@TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

Meg: *feeling trapped and deciding to let Hamlet and Jaci talk she checks on Ophelia, closing the habitat*

Ophelia: *in the habitat turns a little circle and settles in the sawdust looking curiously at Meg. She doesn't feel as terrified as before but is still tentative. She's actually secretly grateful to Meg for closing the habitat door.*

Meg: *smiling at the little hamster gently* Hey, Ophelia...I'm going to stepped out a bit. I'll come check on you in a minute, OK?

*pauses a moment wondering if Ophelia understands...It's something she will have to ask Hamlet later. Not right now of course...*

*Walking out into the hallway, she looks over at Hamlet and Jaci deep in discussion and then turns and heads down the hall to see what the others are doing. Sees Alexander with all the backpacks and raises an eyebrow in curiosity.*

Alexander: *looks up at Meg and grins* Hey. I'm just packing bags of supplies for everyone... we need to leave tonight actually. It's already afternoon so... *He zips up the last bag* Everyone should rest up.

Meg: We're leaving tonight...? *turns to look at Onyx* Yeah... I didn't get the whole story but Hamlet said she wants to be called Ophelia. They talked a bit but I didn't really get the whole translation. *tries to smile but it feels a little strained*

Alexander: Okay. I'm heading to get some sleep... *picks up two backpacks, one for him and one for Aurora then heads to their hotel room*

Aurora: I guess I should too. *smiles and follows him* Everyone should. See you later guys.

Alexander: It's gone now... *sighs and shakes his head* You'll be fine. *shuts the door*

Aurora: *pouts and then crawls into bed, pulling the sheet over her* ....cuddle...?

Alexander: *gets in next to her and smiles softly* Don't you think it's a little hot for that?

Aurora: Maybe... but just in case I die out in the jungle tonight I'm making sure I get some cuddles. *grins*

Alexander: *eyeroll* Don't be so dramatic. *gives in and drapes an arm around her*

Aurora: *scoots closer and rests her head in his chest* I get it from the Drama King himself... *with a sigh she relaxes and closes her eyes* ...but I love him anyway.

Alexander: Oh. *his lips curl into a playful smile* I love you too. *kisses her forehead and closes his eyes too, thinking about the tiny ring box in his backpack...*

Meg: *looks over her shoulder but isn't ready to head back to her hotel room with a sigh she sits down next to Onyx* So....um....

*not really sure what to talk about* ...Fang and I made a decision today. I'm selling my apartment in San Myshuno and we're going to stay in Windenberg.

*Orion and Skylar head to their room too... and who knows where Fang is... and Tiffany for that matter*

Onyx: *he lights up* You're going to stay in Windenburg? That's great! *he's gotten far more attached to Meg than he would ever admit* I'm glad honestly. You'll always be a short walk down the street...

Amelia: *butts in* You're buying the cottage then!? Ooh, I can't wait to get that renovated for you...! *beaming*

Meg: *smiles at Amelia* Yeah, despite everything... I really fell in love with it and just think...with us down the road, you can come and crash at out place instead of us always freeloading off you.

Onyx: Some peace and quiet? Sounds great to me! *grins at Meg* That's such a kind offer of you...

*she looks down the hall* Well, I guess I better check on Ophelia and see about a nap before the expedition. I'll see you later...

Onyx: *nods* Sleep well okay?

Amelia: We should rest too. *stands up and grabbing her and Onyx's backpack she heads back to the room* See you later, Meg.

Onyx: *follows Amelia and closes the door behind him*

*they're already so exhausted that they fall asleep as soon as they lay down*

---

Fang: *when no one was looking he found himself going back to his and Meg's room, and he's now napping contently in the bed... in his human form, as it's daytime*
    37oYgl3.png
    edited November 2018
    @TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

@TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

Amelia: We should rest too. *stands up and grabbing her and Onyx's backpack she heads back to the room* See you later, Meg.

---

Fang: *when no one was looking he found himself going back to his and Meg's room, and he's now napping contently in the bed... in his human form, as it's daytime*

Meg: *also grabs a backpack that Alexander packed and taking it with her, walks down the hall and quietly opens her door. Setting the backpack down by the door, she walks over to look into the habitat. She sees Hamlet is resting quietly in the sawdust and Ophelia is a few inches away, her eyes half mast. When Meg's shadow falls over the habitat Ophelia looks up at her, but not in fear. Meg feels her calm and their eyes remained connected for a moment, each watching the other.*

Ophelia: *thinks* It's the lady again... the one who always makes me feel nice... I wonder...what her name is... Maybe... I should ask Hamlet...

*Ophelia glances at Hamlet and huddles down. Knowing the lady and Hamlet are close by she feels well enough to close her eyes for a moment and truly rest as she hasn't for the longest time.*

Meg: *watches Ophelia settle down and smiling a little to herself, she goes to the bed. She's surprised for a moment when she sees Fang so relaxed. The sight of him makes her smile even more and her heart melts a little at the relaxed expression on his face.*

*quietly she asks herself in the silence of the room* Any excuses now, Megara...?

*Knowing the answer, she slips off her hiking boots and socks and decides to be a little brave. Crawling on the bed, she nervously tucks herself into the curve of his arm and slowly rests her head on his shoulder. Looking at his sleeping face for a moment, afraid she might wake him she takes a deep breath, puts her hand on his chest and closes her eyes. At first she is so aware of him but content seeps in and before long she drifts off to sleep.*
    edited November 2018
    (And now I'm kicking off the day with a lovely timeskip to that night!)

*one magical timeskip later...*
    37oYgl3.png
    @TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

@TheAemaSimming

*Meanwhile*

---

Meg: *also grabs a backpack that Alexander packed and taking it with her, walks down the hall and quietly opens her door. Setting the backpack down by the door, she walks over to look into the habitat. She sees Hamlet is resting quietly in the sawdust and Ophelia is a few inches away, her eyes half mast. When Meg's shadow falls over the habitat Ophelia looks up at her, but not in fear. Meg feels her calm and their eyes remained connected for a moment, each watching the other.*

Ophelia: *thinks* It's the lady again... the one who always makes me feel nice... I wonder...what her name is... Maybe... I should ask Hamlet...

*Ophelia glances at Hamlet and huddles down. Knowing the lady and Hamlet are close by she feels well enough to close her eyes for a moment and truly rest as she hasn't for the longest time.*

Meg: *watches Ophelia settle down and smiling a little to herself, she goes to the bed. She's surprised for a moment when she sees Fang so relaxed. The sight of him makes her smile even more and her heart melts a little at the relaxed expression on his face.*

*quietly she asks herself in the silence of the room* Any excuses now, Megara...?

*Knowing the answer, she slips off her hiking boots and socks and decides to be a little brave. Crawling on the bed, she nervously tucks herself into the curve of his arm and slowly rests her head on his shoulder. Looking at his sleeping face for a moment, afraid she might wake him she takes a deep breath, puts her hand on his chest and closes her eyes. At first she is so aware of him but content seeps in and before long she drifts off to sleep.*

*the bright light of daytime coming through the windows has now become the soft light of the stars*

Fang: *his eyes slowly begin to flutter open and he immediately notices the sensation of Meg tucked under his arm and snuggled up close to him. He gives a look of confusion and his cheeks begin to feel a little warm as he glances down at her peacefully sleeping form. Smiling softly he tightens his arm around her, enjoying the closeness he wants her even closer*

*but then there's a loud banging knock on the door*

---

Alexander: Come on, get moving! This is the third time I've knocked! If you don't get up I'm coming in there and dragging you out of bed!

*the others are all patiently waiting, ready to go*

Onyx: They're probably just really tired, Alexander...

Alexander: They can sleep later!

Aurora: Where!?

Alexander: ...Out in the jungle dirt... duh.

Aurora: Ewww! I'm not sleeping in dirt! What's wrong with you!?

Alexander: Either you sleep in dirt or you don't sleep at all. *grins* YOU were the one that decided to come here, you know. It's not going to be a prissy vacation.

Aurora: Are you calling me prissy!?

Alexander: Yes. *turns back to the door* Okay, that's it, I'm dragging you out if I have to! *opens the door*

---

Hamlet: *startled by the noise he lifts his head but relaxes when he sees it's only Alexander*

Fang: *sighs and lets go of Meg before sitting up in the bed, his hair sprawling out in every direction* We're coming...!

Alexander: No, you're sleeping. *frowns* Do you want to go explore the jungle or not!?
    37oYgl3.png
    Ophelia: *the banging startled Ophelia and even as Hamlet relaxes she runs to the back of the habitat.*What is that loudness!? Is it a snake!? Oh creator...! A jungle cat!?

*continues running in frantic circles in the back of the habitat thinking of all kind of jungle horrors*

Meg: *so comfortable Meg doesn't realize anything until Fang bolts up and her head hits the bed, startled she sits up too, her braid untangled* OK, yes, of course!

*She's half not even sure what question she's answering. Then she feels Ophelia's panic*

Meg: *frowns* You scared Ophelia, Alexander!

*Suddenly a little miffed at Alexander, both because he pulled Fang away and because he scared Ophelia, she stands up placing her hands on her hips. She doesn't yell, but she is very firm.* If you really want us to get ready then go! I'm not changing with you standing over us, Alexander. Five minutes. We'll meet you in the lobby.

*walking briskly across the room, she pushes him out into the hall, and closes the door firmly. Then leans her head against the door with a sigh*
    Ophelia: *the banging startled Ophelia and even as Hamlet relaxes she runs to the back of the habitat.*What is that loudness!? Is it a snake!? Oh creator...! A jungle cat!?

*continues running in frantic circles in the back of the habitat thinking of all kind of jungle horrors*

Meg: *so comfortable Meg doesn't realize anything until Fang bolts up and her head hits the bed, startled she sits up too, her braid untangled* OK, yes, of course!

*She's half not even sure what question she's answering. Then she feels Ophelia's panic*

*Suddenly a little miffed at Alexander, both because he pulled Fang away and because he scared Ophelia, she stands up placing her hands on her hips. She doesn't yell, but she is very firm.* If you really want us to get ready then go! I'm not changing with you standing over us, Alexander. Five minutes. We'll meet you in the lobby.

*walking briskly across the room, she pushes him out into the hall, and closes the door firmly. Then leans her head against the door with a sigh*

Hamlet: Hey, it's okay! It's just Alexander... he's a friend.

Alexander: *frowns* It's not like I was TRYING to scare her. *when she places her hands on her hips and scolds him he raises an eyebrow and grins* You're not changing with me in here? Why not? *his grin curls even wider until she shoves him out into the hall* Hey, careful-! *he gets the door shut right in his face and he frowns* ...someone woke up on the wrong side of bed...
    37oYgl3.png

Alexander: *frowns* It's not like I was TRYING to scare her. *when she places her hands on her hips and scolds him he raises an eyebrow and grins* You're not changing with me in here? Why not? *his grin curls even wider until she shoves him out into the hall* Hey, careful-! *he gets the door shut right in his face and he frowns* ...someone woke up on the wrong side of bed...

Ophelia:*still running in circles panicking* Oh creator! An Alexander! An Alexander....!

*stops running in circles and looks at Hamlet her breathing still fast* ...what's an Alexander...?

---

Meg: *takes a deep breath and walks over to habitat, Hamlet seems to be talking to Ophelia so she decides to leave it to him and turns back to face Fang. His hair is adorably ruffled and realizing she looks pretty much the same she blushes* Hey...

Ophelia:*still running in circles panicking* Oh creator! An Alexander! An Alexander....!

*stops running in circles and looks at Hamlet her breathing still fast* ...what's an Alexander...?

---

Meg: *takes a deep breath and walks over to habitat, Hamlet seems to be talking to Ophelia so she decides to leave it to him and turns back to face Fang. His hair is adorably ruffled and realizing she looks pretty much the same she blushes* Hey...

Hamlet: He's... okay, let me explain... the guy that gave you the medicine, that was Onyx you remember right? His wife is Amelia... and Alexander is her brother. That's what an Alexander is.

---

Fang: Hey... *smiles a little* Did you sleep well?

37oYgl3.png

---

Hamlet: He's... okay, let me explain... the guy that gave you the medicine, that was Onyx you remember right? His wife is Amelia... and Alexander is her brother. That's what an Alexander is.

---

Ophelia: Onyx...Amelia...and Alexander. So an...Alexander is.. a human...? A very loud human...*she settles into the sawdust seemingly processing the information* But a wife? ...what's a wife...?

---

Meg: *tucks a wayward strand of hair behind her ear* Yeah a little too well...I didn't even hear Alexander knock the first two times. *she looks at him* You...sleep OK?

---

---

Ophelia: Onyx...Amelia...and Alexander. So an...Alexander is.. a human...? A very loud human...*she settles into the sawdust seemingly processing the information* But a wife? ...what's a wife...?

---

Meg: *tucks a wayward strand of hair behind her ear* Yeah a little too well...I didn't even hear Alexander knock the first two times. *she looks at him* You...sleep OK?

Hamlet: Didn't your owner have a husband or wife too...? It's... a partner... a mate. *shifts in the sawdust a little to come a bit closer to her* It's a good thing, I think.

---

Fang: I slept really well actually... better with you. *smiles shyly* Um... I guess we should get ready to leave before Alexander gets mad...
    37oYgl3.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    *Meanwhile*
    Luna: *After she is done braiding her hair, she steps out of the bathroom*
    Cleo: Mama?
    Luna: hm?
    Cleo: Can i come?
    Luna: uhm... I think you can come. I don't see how it could damage your system...
    Cleo: Loading... 100% Okay, let's go?
    Luna: Okay, let's check on Jaci first.
    *They step out of their room into the hall*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

---

---

---

Hamlet: Didn't your owner have a husband or wife too...? It's... a partner... a mate. *shifts in the sawdust a little to come a bit closer to her* It's a good thing, I think.

---

Fang: I slept really well actually... better with you. *smiles shyly* Um... I guess we should get ready to leave before Alexander gets mad...

Ophelia: Um... my owners... they never really said either of those words that I remember...

*she tilts her head* Of course, unless they were telling me I was cute and squishy... they didn't talk much... they spent a lot of time with their faces pressed together though...it was an odd habit...

---

Meg: *smiles shyly at him too* I guess you're right... You...you should probably fix your hair. It's a little mussed.

*she starts to turn to get her hiking gear on but then she stops herself, although she can't make herself look directly at him and looks at the ground instead* I...I think I slept better then I have in a long time because it was next to you.

*blushing she turns away and grabs some warmer clothes out of her bag and goes into the bathroom to quickly change. When she comes out, her hair is rebraided and she's sporting a a white shirt with a watercolor tree design on it with a jean jacket over top and dark jeans. Her familiar brown boots are on her feet and she looks ready for a jungle expedition with a satchel clipped to around the top of her right leg.*

*she crosses the room and putting on the pack Alexander packed on her back, she turns to look at Fang* ...you ready?
    *Meanwhile*
    Luna: uhm... I think you can come. I don't see how it could damage your system...

*the others are out in the hall*

Alexander: *looks over at them* Hey... you guys coming along?
    37oYgl3.png
    *Meanwhile*

*the others are out in the hall*

Alexander: *looks over at them* Hey... you guys coming along?

Luna: *Knocks on Jaci's door* *Nods*
    Cleo: Mama let me come.

Jaci: *Looking through the window as she hears the knocks and walks up to the door*
    Everywhere i go

---

---

---

---

Ophelia: Um... my owners... they never really said either of those words that I remember...

*she tilts her head* Of course, unless they were telling me I was cute and squishy... they didn't talk much... they spent a lot of time with their faces pressed together though...it was an odd habit...

---

Meg: *smiles shyly at him too* I guess you're right... You...you should probably fix your hair. It's a little mussed.

*she starts to turn to get her hiking gear on but then she stops herself, although she can't make herself look directly at him and looks at the ground instead* I...I think I slept better then I have in a long time because it was next to you.

*blushing she turns away and grabs some warmer clothes out of her bag and goes into the bathroom to quickly change. When she comes out, her hair is rebraided and she's sporting a a white shirt with a watercolor tree design on it with a jean jacket over top and dark jeans. Her familiar brown boots are on her feet and she looks ready for a jungle expedition with a satchel clipped to around the top of her right leg.*

*she crosses the room and putting on the pack Alexander packed on her back, she turns to look at Fang* ...you ready?

Hamlet: Their faces? Oh, um... *awkward silence* ...yeah...

---

Fang: My hair...? Oh, right. *laughs a little and while she goes to the bathroom he fixes his hair and turns to look at her when she comes out* I'm ready. *walks to the door and opens it*

Alexander: Ugh, finally! It's going to be morning by the time we get out of the hotel!

*everyone has put on jackets or vests over their clothes, so that when it's cold they have that but when it's hot... they can take them off and tuck them into their backpacks*

Alexander: *looks over at Aurora* Ready babe? *grins and then notices* ...you're wearing heels into the jungle?

Aurora: Of course I am! I have to look good for pictures!

Alexander: ... *shakes his head* You always look good.

Aurora: *laughs a little* Of course you think that... I won't break an ankle if that's what you're worried about.

Alexander: If you say so... *without waiting for answers from anyone, he heads for the elevators*
    37oYgl3.png

---

---

---

---

---

---

Fang: My hair...? Oh, right. *laughs a little and while she goes to the bathroom he fixes his hair and turns to look at her when she comes out* I'm ready. *walks to the door and opens it*

Alexander: Ugh, finally! It's going to be morning by the time we get out of the hotel!

*everyone has put on jackets or vests over their clothes, so that when it's cold they have that but when it's hot... they can take them off and tuck them into their backpacks*

Alexander: *looks over at Aurora* Ready babe? *grins and then notices* ...you're wearing heels into the jungle?

Aurora: *laughs a little* Of course you think that... I won't break an ankle if that's what you're worried about.

Alexander: If you say so... *without waiting for answers from anyone, he heads for the elevators*

Meg: *rolls her eyes at Alexander 's dramatic response and then turns to look over at Hamlet and Ophelia* Hamlet... we're headed out. Take care of Ophelia...

*she hesitates a minute but then turns and walks out of the room and making sure Fang locks up their room, walks down the hall with the other to elevator.*

---

Ophelia: *lifts her head a bit at Meg's voice* Oh, the lady... she's leaving... *turns to look at Hamlet* Oh, I wanted to ask you. What's her name? I think she told me but... I don't remember very well... She seems really nice.

---

---

---

---

---

---

Meg: *rolls her eyes at Alexander 's dramatic response and then turns to look over at Hamlet and Ophelia* Hamlet... we're headed out. Take care of Ophelia...

*she hesitates a minute but then turns and walks out of the room and making sure Fang locks up their room, walks down the hall with the other to elevator.*

---

Ophelia: *lifts her head a bit at Meg's voice* Oh, the lady... she's leaving... *turns to look at Hamlet* Oh, I wanted to ask you. What's her name? I think she told me but... I don't remember very well... She seems really nice.

Hamlet: *looks at Meg reassuringly before looking down at Ophelia after she leaves* Her name is Megara... but we just call her Meg. *smiles* She is really nice. You'll like her a lot...

---

*everyone goes down the elevators and outside the hotel*

Alexander: Now, this hotel is a great location because if you follow this trail... *he walks out of the parking lot toward the lush jungle* You'll find yourself in the jungle heading toward the ancient temples. *he holds up his lantern, now lit, and starts down the dark, almost eerie path*

Aurora: *has her arm intertwined with Alexander's free arm, she walks alongside him finding herself clinging a little tighter* It's dark... what if there's something dangerous out here?

Alexander: *looks at Aurora and grins* Don't worry. I'll protect you. Nothing stands a chance against-- *trips over a rock and topples to the ground, his lantern hitting him on top of the head* Ow!!

Aurora: Alexander! *helps him up*

Amelia: *following close behind with Onyx* What was that you were saying about protecting Aurora? That nothing stands a chance against--

Alexander: *mutters* Oh, shut up... *picks his lantern back up and continues forward*

Orion: *holding onto Skylar's hand tightly as they follow behind the others, he's completely silent*

Skylar: Orion, are you okay? *she glances at her surroundings, which is total darkness*

Orion: Yeah, but... *grips her hand tighter* This is really scary...

Skylar: It's okay... I'm here with you... we'll be brave together, right? *smiles*

Orion: *nods* Right...

Fang: *when he gets into the darkness of the night and the moonlight hits him, he is forced to transform into wolf form which gives him the advantage of heightened senses and night vision, he continues to stick close to Meg*
    37oYgl3.png

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Hamlet: *looks at Meg reassuringly before looking down at Ophelia after she leaves* Her name is Megara... but we just call her Meg. *smiles* She is really nice. You'll like her a lot...

---

Alexander: Now, this hotel is a great location because if you follow this trail... *he walks out of the parking lot toward the lush jungle* You'll find yourself in the jungle heading toward the ancient temples. *he holds up his lantern, now lit, and starts down the dark, almost eerie path*

Aurora: *has her arm intertwined with Alexander's free arm, she walks alongside him finding herself clinging a little tighter* It's dark... what if there's something dangerous out here?

Alexander: *looks at Aurora and grins* Don't worry. I'll protect you. Nothing stands a chance against-- *trips over a rock and topples to the ground, his lantern hitting him on top of the head* Ow!!

Amelia: *following close behind with Onyx* What was that you were saying about protecting Aurora? That nothing stands a chance against--

Alexander: *mutters* Oh, shut up... *picks his lantern back up and continues forward*

Orion: *holding onto Skylar's hand tightly as they follow behind the others, he's completely silent*

Skylar: Orion, are you okay? *she glances at her surroundings, which is total darkness*

Skylar: It's okay... I'm here with you... we'll be brave together, right? *smiles*

Fang: *when he gets into the darkness of the night and the moonlight hits him, he is forced to transform into wolf form which gives him the advantage of heightened senses and night vision, he continues to stick close to Meg*

Ophelia: Meg... *she is feeling a little better and, with the adrenaline rush, awake so she decides to stretch a little and climbs up into the top of habitat to get a better look at the room* OK...Hm... this is not the nicest hotel...

---

Meg: *follows the others out of the hotel and as they get out into the dark night, she pauses as Fang transforms. After he does and comes to her side she turns to go catch up with the others. When they reach the edge of the forest, her steps slow and she takes a moment to look up. The stars are even more beautiful in Selvadorado then back home in Widenberg. Taking a deep breath, she reaches out and places her hand on Fang's back and walks with him into the jungle*

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Luna: *Looks around*
    Cleo: Analyzing... Error.
    Luna: Turn your night vision on.
    Cleo: Night vision on. Analyzing... 100%
    *Jaci is just behind them*
    Everywhere i go

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Ophelia: Meg... *she is feeling a little better and, with the adrenaline rush, awake so she decides to stretch a little and climbs up into the top of habitat to get a better look at the room* OK...Hm... this is not the nicest hotel...

---

Meg: *follows the others out of the hotel and as they get out into the dark night, she pauses as Fang transforms. After he does and comes to her side she turns to go catch up with the others. When they reach the edge of the forest, her steps slow and she takes a moment to look up. The stars are even more beautiful in Selvadorado then back home in Widenberg. Taking a deep breath, she reaches out and places her hand on Fang's back and walks with him into the jungle*

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

*They come to a split path*

Aurora: Which way do we go...?

Alexander: ...I dunno. I forgot. *shrugs and chooses a direction, he continues walking*

Aurora: *stepping lightly she suddenly freezes, yanking on Alexander's arm* What was that?

Alexander: What was what?

Aurora: That noise... *She looks beside her and shrieks* Spider!!!

*There's a spider hanging from a web and it's very large and very dangerous*

Orion: Spider!? *screams and scrambles in a random direction in panic*

Aurora: *screams and scrambled away from the spider, runs right into Orion*

*They both scream and run away from each other*

Skylar: *grabs Orion's arm* Calm down! Calm down!

Aurora: *grabs onto Alexander's arm again in panic* Where is it!? Where did it go!?

Alexander: I don't even SEE a spider...

Amelia: ...Alexander...

Alexander: Yeah?

Amelia: It's on your shoulder.

Alexander: *looks over into his shoulder* ........ *screams*

Aurora: *screams and takes off her shoe* KILL IT!!!

Alexander: *still screaming*

Aurora: *flings her shoe at Alexander's shoulder and both the shoe and spider topple to the ground*

Alexander: *yelps* Ow!

Orion: *screams as the shoe hits the spider and clings into Skylar*

Aurora: *grabs her shoe and cringes* It's gone now... *puts it back on*
    37oYgl3.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Alexander: ...I dunno. I forgot. *shrugs and chooses a direction, he continues walking*

Aurora: *stepping lightly she suddenly freezes, yanking on Alexander's arm* What was that?

Aurora: *grabs onto Alexander's arm again in panic* Where is it!? Where did it go!?

Aurora: *flings her shoe at Alexander's shoulder and both the shoe and spider topple to the ground*

*Cy and Takumi are there*

(I didn't know what to type :joy: )
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Cleo: Should i activate killer mode, mama?
    Luna: NO! *Goes quiet* I mean... *Quietly* no...
    Everywhere i go