Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Julia: *Still teary* Y-Yeah... Maybe it's better this way... She turns around and walks downstairs*
    Freddy: *Still crying a lot*
    Fred: *Not sure if he should follow them or not*

Amelia: *frowns then looks at Fred* Aren't you going to go with them...?

---

*downstairs*

Onyx: *mumbling to himself quietly as he cooks, doesn't notice anyone come downstairs*

Fred: Yeah... I should... *Turns around towards the door, looking down*

Freddy: *Crying very loudly*
    Julia: Hey... Don't cry... shh... shh... It's okay

Amelia: Fred... what's wrong?

---

Onyx: *startled by Freddy's crying he walks to the kitchen doorway peering out into the living room* Julia? Is everything okay with Freddy...?

Fred: *Sighs* Nothing... *Walking towards the door*

Julia: I... I don't know... *Snif*
    Freddy: *Crying*
    @TheAemaSimming

Skylar: Okay. *tries to smile too* I kind of feel like I should go lay back down...

Orion: *nods* Can you walk...?

Skylar: Yeah, I'll be fine... *stands up and stumbles again but regains her balance* You going to stay with the kids a little longer...?

Orion: No, I better go with you... *definitely doesn't want to leave her alone right now*

Meg: *as Skylar stands up Meg's vision turns white and she stumbles backwards. Her hand reaches for the door frame but misses and as quickly as Skylar catches herself Meg ends up on the floor on her butt*

Amelia: *frowns* No, something's wrong, Fred... *her voice trails off as Meg falls over and she turns to look* Meg!?

Orion: *goes over to Meg, starting to find this a little odd* Are you alright...!? *offers his hand to help her up, too*

Skylar: *takes a few more steps forward, barely balancing herself* What's going on...? *frowns at Meg*

---

Onyx: *notices that Julia is really upset too and walks over to her and Freddy* Hey... don't cry... *frowns* Is something going on?

Fred: *Concerned about Meg, but sees this as the perfect timing for him to leave without anyone noticing. He takes a few steps towards the door*

Julia: It's just... Seeing him cry just... *Snif* Breaks my heart... *Snif* *Knows she's acting more moody than usual, but she can't help it*

Amelia: *not paying attention to Fred, giving him the chance to slip away*

---

Onyx: *sighs* I know how you feel... if it's upsetting you this much maybe you should let Fred take care of it and take a little while to calm down? *smiles a little, in his mind this is a solution though it very well may not be*

Julia: I'm not sure how he'd react to being alone with Fred right noe... I mean, he's not as close to his Dad as he is to me...*Shushing Freddy*
    Fred: *Approaches them. Overheard a bit and is now feeling even more guilty*
    Julia: *Hasn't notice Fred behind her* He might not want to be with him and that might hurt Fred...

Onyx: *at first he doesn't notice Fred* Why...? Some of our kids favored Amelia when they were little, but they were still perfectly fine with me... how much does Fred take care of Freddy? He should be fine his dad if he spends enough time with him... *looks up and sees Fred, wishes he'd bit his tongue*

Fred: *Sighs* Hey...
    Julia: *Startled* F-Fred?

Onyx: Hello, Fred... um... the tea is done, breakfast is done too but it's cooling down. *trying to change the subject*

Fred: O-okay... *Sighs*
    Freddy: *Starting to calm down*

Onyx: *frowns and looks at Freddy* You alright now little guy? *smiles softly*

Freddy: *Rubs his eyes* Y-Yeh *Hiccup*
    Fred: *Lets out a giggle* Looks like somebody has a hiccup!
    Freddy: *Giggles* *Hiccup*
    Julia: *Smiling at their interaction*

Onyx: *laughs a little* He's so adorable, Julia. If you ever need a babysitter... *grins*

(If it was up to Onyx this whole house would be full of kids I swear :joy:)

Julia: *Laughs* Thank you.
    Freddy: *Hiccup*
    Julia: Uhm, excuse me... Where can i find a bathroom? *Covers her mouth with a hand. Looks like she's about to puke*
    Fred: A-Are you okay, Julia?

Onyx: *frowns* Just outside of the living room there's a door beside the staircase... that's a bathroom. Are you okay?

Julia: *Hands Freddy to Fred and rushes to the bathroom*
    Freddy: Mama...
    Fred: Hey, buddy. Don't worry. Mama's okay... Or at least i hope so...

Onyx: *frowns more* ...She's not pregnant is she? It almost seems like morning sickness... Amelia gets sick like that, before she even knows she is... from what I know Skylar gets even sicker. *pauses* And she seems a little emotional... pregnant women are always really hormonal. Personal experience, trust me. *cringes a little :joy:*

Fred: *Picking up all the clues. It makes sense now* *Sweating Nervously* No... No... I don't think so. She would have told me. Right?
    Freddy: *Looking at Fred*

Onyx: *raises an eyebrow at Fred. He's been around PLENTY of pregnant women in his lifetime, especially Amelia of course, so he clues in pretty quickly :lol:* ...Unless she doesn't know yet? Maybe she thinks it's something else. *thinks* Or maybe there's a reason she doesn't want to tell you...?

Fred: No... I don't think so... *Actually thinks so, but is very nervous just to think about it :joy: *

Onyx: *thinks* Yeah, if you say so... *nods a little, not really agreeing but figuring he'll figure it out eventually :joy:* Alright... if you really don't think she is, I'll take your word for it. *lying through his teeth :joy:*

Julia: *Approaches them* Oh, hey there... Sorry for leaving like that. *Looks away*
    Freddy: Mama!
    Fred: Oh-Uhm-Heymynotpregnantwife.
    Julia: Uh?
    Fred: uhh... Nothing.

Onyx: No, no, it's fine. Although I'd like to talk to you when you get a minute? *very convinced he's right :joy:*
    Fred: Onyx!
    Julia: Uhh... Sure... *Confused about what's going on*

Onyx: *grins playfully at Fred* What? Am I not allowed to talk to people? I can promise you I'm not trying to steal your wife. *laughs*

Fred: *Gives Onyx a look*
    Julia: Is there anything you're not telling me? What's going on?

Onyx: Nothing, nothing... but there's something you're not telling us, I think.

Julia: wh-What?
    Fred: *Internal face palm*
    Freddy: *Just watching the conversation, confused 😂*

Onyx: Never mind... *gives a knowing look to Julia and shuts up before Fred fights him :joy:*

Julia: Okay, guys. Somebody better tell me what is going on *Burning everyone-But Freddy 😂-with her eyes*

Onyx: *against his better judgement he leans forward and whispers in Julia's ear :joy:* You're pregnant, aren't you? Fred insists you're not but I have to disagree...

Fred: *Takes a deep breath before he does something stupid 😂*
    Julia: W-what a-a-are you t-talking about? I-i'm not...
    Fred: I told you she's not pregnant! *Not convinced but just doesn't feel ready to be a father again 😂*

Onyx: Are you sure? Honestly neither of you sound convinced...

Julia: *Whispering to Onyx* I-I'm not ready to tell him yet... *Sighs* I'm scared of his reaction...

Onyx: *nods in understanding, though a little concerned as to why she would be afraid of her own husband's reaction, and leans away from her* Fine, you're not pregnant... I'm not going to argue about it. My mistake. Sorry.

Julia: *nods*
    Fred: I told you. *Grins*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Julia: *Still teary* Y-Yeah... Maybe it's better this way... She turns around and walks downstairs*

---

*downstairs*

Onyx: *mumbling to himself quietly as he cooks, doesn't notice anyone come downstairs*

---

Onyx: *startled by Freddy's crying he walks to the kitchen doorway peering out into the living room* Julia? Is everything okay with Freddy...?

@TheAemaSimming

Skylar: Okay. *tries to smile too* I kind of feel like I should go lay back down...

Skylar: Yeah, I'll be fine... *stands up and stumbles again but regains her balance* You going to stay with the kids a little longer...?

Orion: No, I better go with you... *definitely doesn't want to leave her alone right now*

Meg: *as Skylar stands up Meg's vision turns white and she stumbles backwards. Her hand reaches for the door frame but misses and as quickly as Skylar catches herself Meg ends up on the floor on her butt*

Amelia: *frowns* No, something's wrong, Fred... *her voice trails off as Meg falls over and she turns to look* Meg!?

Orion: *goes over to Meg, starting to find this a little odd* Are you alright...!? *offers his hand to help her up, too*

Skylar: *takes a few more steps forward, barely balancing herself* What's going on...? *frowns at Meg*

---

Onyx: *notices that Julia is really upset too and walks over to her and Freddy* Hey... don't cry... *frowns* Is something going on?

Fred: *Concerned about Meg, but sees this as the perfect timing for him to leave without anyone noticing. He takes a few steps towards the door*

Julia: It's just... Seeing him cry just... *Snif* Breaks my heart... *Snif* *Knows she's acting more moody than usual, but she can't help it*

---

Onyx: *sighs* I know how you feel... if it's upsetting you this much maybe you should let Fred take care of it and take a little while to calm down? *smiles a little, in his mind this is a solution though it very well may not be*

Julia: I'm not sure how he'd react to being alone with Fred right noe... I mean, he's not as close to his Dad as he is to me...*Shushing Freddy*
    Julia: *Hasn't notice Fred behind her* He might not want to be with him and that might hurt Fred...

Onyx: *at first he doesn't notice Fred* Why...? Some of our kids favored Amelia when they were little, but they were still perfectly fine with me... how much does Fred take care of Freddy? He should be fine his dad if he spends enough time with him... *looks up and sees Fred, wishes he'd bit his tongue*

Onyx: Hello, Fred... um... the tea is done, breakfast is done too but it's cooling down. *trying to change the subject*

Onyx: *laughs a little* He's so adorable, Julia. If you ever need a babysitter... *grins*

Julia: Uhm, excuse me... Where can i find a bathroom? *Covers her mouth with a hand. Looks like she's about to puke*

Onyx: *frowns* Just outside of the living room there's a door beside the staircase... that's a bathroom. Are you okay?

Onyx: *frowns more* ...She's not pregnant is she? It almost seems like morning sickness... Amelia gets sick like that, before she even knows she is... from what I know Skylar gets even sicker. *pauses* And she seems a little emotional... pregnant women are always really hormonal. Personal experience, trust me. *cringes a little :joy:*

Fred: *Picking up all the clues. It makes sense now* *Sweating Nervously* No... No... I don't think so. She would have told me. Right?

Onyx: *raises an eyebrow at Fred. He's been around PLENTY of pregnant women in his lifetime, especially Amelia of course, so he clues in pretty quickly :lol:* ...Unless she doesn't know yet? Maybe she thinks it's something else. *thinks* Or maybe there's a reason she doesn't want to tell you...?

Fred: No... I don't think so... *Actually thinks so, but is very nervous just to think about it :joy: *

Onyx: *thinks* Yeah, if you say so... *nods a little, not really agreeing but figuring he'll figure it out eventually :joy:* Alright... if you really don't think she is, I'll take your word for it. *lying through his teeth :joy:*

Julia: *Approaches them* Oh, hey there... Sorry for leaving like that. *Looks away*

Onyx: No, no, it's fine. Although I'd like to talk to you when you get a minute? *very convinced he's right :joy:*

Onyx: *grins playfully at Fred* What? Am I not allowed to talk to people? I can promise you I'm not trying to steal your wife. *laughs*

Onyx: Never mind... *gives a knowing look to Julia and shuts up before Fred fights him :joy:*

Julia: Okay, guys. Somebody better tell me what is going on *Burning everyone-But Freddy 😂-with her eyes*

Onyx: *against his better judgement he leans forward and whispers in Julia's ear :joy:* You're pregnant, aren't you? Fred insists you're not but I have to disagree...

Fred: I told you she's not pregnant! *Not convinced but just doesn't feel ready to be a father again 😂*

Julia: *Whispering to Onyx* I-I'm not ready to tell him yet... *Sighs* I'm scared of his reaction...

Onyx: *nods in understanding, though a little concerned as to why she would be afraid of her own husband's reaction, and leans away from her* Fine, you're not pregnant... I'm not going to argue about it. My mistake. Sorry.

Onyx: It just really seemed like she was. *gives Fred an irritated look, knowing deep down he's wrong all along :joy:* But I guess I'm just being a little ridiculous...

But you don't have to rub it in. *grins*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: It just really seemed like she was. *gives Fred an irritated look, knowing deep down he's wrong all along :joy:* But I guess I'm just being a little ridiculous...

Julia: *Doesn't say anything. She just walks closer to Fred and rests a head in his shoulder*
    Fred: *Strokes Julia's hair* I'm still concerned about you, though.
    Julia: *Says nothing*
    Freddy: *Trying to copy his dada by running his hands through Julia's hair (In his own way :joy: )*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Meg: *Skylar and Orion's emotions are overwhelmingly strong and tears suddenly start to fall from her eyes* I absorbed a lot Kiera's energy during the fight. Somehow...whatever Skylar feels I feel. Maybe stronger even.

Skylar: *feels even worse than she did before, knowing that she's causing someone else to suffer* ...I'm--

Orion: *speaks over Skylar, not even realizing she was saying something* That would have been helpful to know sooner... *sighs*

Skylar: *getting stressed is only making her headache worse, and combined with the feeling of weakness she's having she begins to feel dizzy*

Orion: *looks over at Skylar and frowns when he sees she's only getting worse* Skylar...

Skylar: *stumbles over to Orion and leans on him for support* I feel like I'm going to... *before she can finish her sentence she collapses, out cold*

Orion: Skylar! *catches her and lifts her up into his arms* No no no... *starting to panic*

Amelia: *turns to Meg in fear she'll faint too* Orion, take her back to bed...

Orion: *nods and walks out of the room and back to the room they're staying in, laying her gently down on the bed* What do I do...? *his mind is completely blank, the only thing left is his panic*

Meg: *sees Skylar begin to faint even as the edges of her vision fade to black, Amelia's worried face fills her vision next and she feels herself fall backwards. Panic is the last thing feels before she drifts into blissful, quiet darkness*

Amelia: *knew this was coming, she manages to catch her before she hits the ground but ends up toppling over with her at the weight of the impact* Ah! *feels the pain in her shoulder flare up just a little but ignores it and stands up from the ground* This can't get any worse... *walks out and into the bathroom just down the hall, she goes to the sink and cups her hands, filling them with cold water before walking back to Meg and splashing it onto her face* Come on Meg!

*the kids are all scared and confused*

Stella: *heard the thud and peers around the corner of the doorway, frowning* What in the...?

Amelia: Stella! Could you keep an eye on the kids please?

Stella: Sure... I thought mom and dad were in here?

Amelia: *purses her lips* They were... but it's a long story.

Meg: *feels cold splash against her face and sputtering sits up, wide awake* Skylar!

Amelia: Meg! Meg, it's alright! *sighs* Orion took her to lay down... she's probably awake by now! *Amelia is indeed right, obviously he did something to wake her up, but she's in an even more miserable state than before*

We REALLY need to discuss these side effects with Alexander... *sighs* There has to be something we can do for this...

Meg: *nods numbly, she can still feel Skylar's pain but it's like a dull roar, she's a little afraid it might overtake her again at any moment* Amelia...I'm really scared.

Amelia: *doesn't know what to do, so she just hugs Meg* I'm scared... for both of you. I'm sorry...

Meg: *holds onto Amelia for a moment then she takes a deep breath.* ...sorry....let's go talk to Alexander...
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Julia: *Doesn't say anything. She just walks closer to Fred and rests a head in his shoulder*
    Freddy: *Trying to copy his dada by running his hands through Julia's hair (In his own way :joy: )*

Onyx: *smiles just a little at the two of them, but nods in agreement with Fred* I'm concerned too... is there anything you need?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    Meg: *Skylar and Orion's emotions are overwhelmingly strong and tears suddenly start to fall from her eyes* I absorbed a lot Kiera's energy during the fight. Somehow...whatever Skylar feels I feel. Maybe stronger even.

Skylar: *feels even worse than she did before, knowing that she's causing someone else to suffer* ...I'm--

Orion: *speaks over Skylar, not even realizing she was saying something* That would have been helpful to know sooner... *sighs*

Skylar: *getting stressed is only making her headache worse, and combined with the feeling of weakness she's having she begins to feel dizzy*

Orion: *looks over at Skylar and frowns when he sees she's only getting worse* Skylar...

Skylar: *stumbles over to Orion and leans on him for support* I feel like I'm going to... *before she can finish her sentence she collapses, out cold*

Orion: Skylar! *catches her and lifts her up into his arms* No no no... *starting to panic*

Orion: *nods and walks out of the room and back to the room they're staying in, laying her gently down on the bed* What do I do...? *his mind is completely blank, the only thing left is his panic*

Meg: *sees Skylar begin to faint even as the edges of her vision fade to black, Amelia's worried face fills her vision next and she feels herself fall backwards. Panic is the last thing feels before she drifts into blissful, quiet darkness*

Amelia: *knew this was coming, she manages to catch her before she hits the ground but ends up toppling over with her at the weight of the impact* Ah! *feels the pain in her shoulder flare up just a little but ignores it and stands up from the ground* This can't get any worse... *walks out and into the bathroom just down the hall, she goes to the sink and cups her hands, filling them with cold water before walking back to Meg and splashing it onto her face* Come on Meg!

Stella: *heard the thud and peers around the corner of the doorway, frowning* What in the...?

Meg: *feels cold splash against her face and sputtering sits up, wide awake* Skylar!

Amelia: Meg! Meg, it's alright! *sighs* Orion took her to lay down... she's probably awake by now! *Amelia is indeed right, obviously he did something to wake her up, but she's in an even more miserable state than before*

We REALLY need to discuss these side effects with Alexander... *sighs* There has to be something we can do for this...

Meg: *nods numbly, she can still feel Skylar's pain but it's like a dull roar, she's a little afraid it might overtake her again at any moment* Amelia...I'm really scared.

Amelia: *doesn't know what to do, so she just hugs Meg* I'm scared... for both of you. I'm sorry...

Meg: *holds onto Amelia for a moment then she takes a deep breath.* ...sorry....let's go talk to Alexander...

Alexander: *seemingly out of nowhere* You called?

Amelia: *turns to look at him* Is there ANYTHING you can do for Skylar's side effects...?

Alexander: Look, I had an antidote but that's all I can do... I would do more if I knew what to do. But I'm no doctor. Either she continues to ride it out or if it's really serious... go to the hospital.

Amelia: *cringes at the thought of Skylar being in the hospital* *mutters* Orion would be so upset...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: *smiles just a little at the two of them, but nods in agreement with Fred* I'm concerned too... is there anything you need?

Julia: No... It's okay... I'm okay.
    Fred: *Still stroking Julia's hair* Are you sure?
    Julia: Yes..
    *Freddy accidentally pulls a bit of Julia's hair while trying to copy Fred. She doesn't say anything, but makes a face :joy:*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Amelia: *turns to look at him* Is there ANYTHING you can do for Skylar's side effects...?

Alexander: Look, I had an antidote but that's all I can do... I would do more if I knew what to do. But I'm no doctor. Either she continues to ride it out or if it's really serious... go to the hospital.

Amelia: *cringes at the thought of Skylar being in the hospital* *mutters* Orion would be so upset...

Meg: *sighs* Then we don't go to the hospital...we bring the hospital to her... *she looks up at Amelia resigned* ...more specifically we bring... my mother. She's the only one who might...know what to do about this.
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

*Freddy accidentally pulls a bit of Julia's hair while trying to copy Fred. She doesn't say anything, but makes a face :joy:*

Onyx: *laughs a little at Freddy* Don't pull her hair!

37oYgl3.png
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Everywhere i go
  • Options

Meg: *sighs* Then we don't go to the hospital...we bring the hospital to her... *she looks up at Amelia resigned* ...more specifically we bring... my mother. She's the only one who might...know what to do about this.

Amelia: *frowns* No... I don't want you to do that... if she really needs to go to the hospital there IS one in downtown Windenburg but... *sighs* What a mess this is...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: *smiles then looks at Julia and Fred* Are you hungry? Breakfast should be cooled down enough... and I think Freddy shouldn't have a problem eating it.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: *smiles then looks at Julia and Fred* Are you hungry? Breakfast should be cooled down enough... and I think Freddy shouldn't have a problem eating it.

Julia: I am!
    Freddy: Ungwy!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Amelia: *frowns* No... I don't want you to do that... if she really needs to go to the hospital there IS one in downtown Windenburg but... *sighs* What a mess this is...

Meg: My parents live here in Widenberg, Amelia...if we go to the ER... we're probably going to run into her anyway. If I'm going to have to face her...well, I'd rather be the one calling her then going on her turf. Not only that but...my mother might actual know what's going on with me and my connection with Skylar. No other doctor has the same knowledge she does.
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: *nods and walks into the kitchen, polite enough to fill their plates with food for them... a big reason being so he can sneak a little extra for Julia since she's eating for two* *sets the table and sighs* I guess I should go see what the others are up to and let them know they can eat breakfast...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Meg: My parents live here in Widenberg, Amelia...if we go to the ER... we're probably going to run into her anyway. If I'm going to have to face her...well, I'd rather be the one calling her then going on her turf. Not only that but...my mother might actual know what's going on with me and my connection with Skylar. No other doctor has the same knowledge she does.

Amelia: *reluctantly nods* Okay... but are you sure you can handle this? *worried but knows they're running out of options*

Alexander: *unnaturally quiet as he feels the growing guilt that the side effects are caused by HIS antidote*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: *nods and walks into the kitchen, polite enough to fill their plates with food for them... a big reason being so he can sneak a little extra for Julia since she's eating for two* *sets the table and sighs* I guess I should go see what the others are up to and let them know they can eat breakfast...

Julia: Okay. Thank you, Onyx. *Smiles*
    Fred: *Distracted playing with Freddy*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: My pleasure. *smiles at all three of them and starts heading upstairs to the disaster zone :grimace:*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Amelia: *reluctantly nods* Okay... but are you sure you can handle this? *worried but knows they're running out of options*

Alexander: *unnaturally quiet as he feels the growing guilt that the side effects are caused by HIS antidote*

Meg: *closes her eyes, shes not but... she also knows she doesn't really have a choice* ....after breakfast. I'm going to go tell Orion and Skylar what we're planning. They've both been in the dark for too long...
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Onyx: My pleasure. *smiles at all three of them and starts heading upstairs to the disaster zone :grimace:*

Julia: Fred...
    Fred: Huh?
    Julia: So, let's suppose i'm pregnant-
    Fred: Are you pregnant?
    Julia: I said let's suppose. Now stop interrupting.
    Fred: Okay, sorry.
    Julia: How- How would you feel about it?
    Fred: *Takes Julia's hand* You're shaking.
    Julia: WHat?
    Fred: Just saying.
    Julia: Just answer my question... *Was then looking in his eyes, but turned her head the other way*
    Fred: I love you, okay?
    Julia: *Looks back at him* I love you too. But you didn't answer my question.
    Fred: I'm not sure if we're ready for- Are you crying?
    Julia: *Clearly crying* I'm not...
    Fred: It's okay. *Wipes one of her tears away* I'll be here for you. For us. No matter what.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Meg: *closes her eyes, shes not but... she also knows she doesn't really have a choice* ....after breakfast. I'm going to go tell Orion and Skylar what we're planning. They've both been in the dark for too long...

*Meg walks into Orion and Skylar's room and knocks quietly*
  • Options

Orion: *opens the door shaking, his nerves are starting to get to him* Meg...? What is it?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

---

*downstairs*

---

@TheAemaSimming

---

---

Julia: Fred...
    Fred: Huh?
    Julia: So, let's suppose i'm pregnant-
    Fred: Are you pregnant?
    Julia: I said let's suppose. Now stop interrupting.
    Fred: Okay, sorry.
    Julia: How- How would you feel about it?
    Fred: *Takes Julia's hand* You're shaking.
    Julia: WHat?
    Fred: Just saying.
    Julia: Just answer my question... *Was then looking in his eyes, but turned her head the other way*
    Fred: I love you, okay?
    Julia: *Looks back at him* I love you too. But you didn't answer my question.
    Fred: I'm not sure if we're ready for- Are you crying?
    Julia: *Clearly crying* I'm not...
    Fred: It's okay. *Wipes one of her tears away* I'll be here for you. For us. No matter what.

Onyx: *reaches the top of the stairs, convincing himself not to eavesdrop on their conversation he walks into the hall and sees Meg at Orion and Skylar's door*

Amelia: *walks out of the kids room and sees Onyx* Hey... everything okay?

Onyx: I... you know what, I don't know. *sighs* How's everyone?

Amelia: Skylar got... really sick... and it scared me. And Meg... *her voice trails off, unsure if Meg wants her to tell anyone that she can feel it*

Onyx: Is she okay? *a little alarmed*

Amelia: ... *blinks back tears* No. Skylar's not okay...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Orion: *opens the door shaking, his nerves are starting to get to him* Meg...? What is it?

Meg: *swallows but decides to be direct.* Orion, we probably should have said something earlier but the truth is we were worried about overwhelming you and Skylar. She's experiencing some side effects due to the antidote. Through my link I'm also experiencing those same ones... They seem to be getting worse. So, if you and Skylar are OK with it, I want to call my mother, Dr. Blackwell. She's a doctor at the local hospital. I think she might be able to help us understand what's going on.
  • Options

Meg: *swallows but decides to be direct.* Orion, we probably should have said something earlier but the truth is we were worried about overwhelming you and Skylar. She's experiencing some side effects due to the antidote. Through my link I'm also experiencing those same ones... They seem to be getting worse. So, if you and Skylar are OK with it, I want to call my mother, Dr. Blackwell. She's a doctor at the local hospital. I think she might be able to help us understand what's going on.

Orion: Side effects? Getting... w-worse? *feels his anxiety start to rise again he grips the door frame and takes a deep breath* Call her. If I ask Skylar she'll just insist she's fine... but she's not fine and that I already know. I'm not going to risk losing her again. *looks back to see Skylar has drifted off to sleep, exhausted from her symptoms*
    37oYgl3.png