Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you use the styled looks in CAS?

I use them more than a lot haha I guess because they can be convenient at times.
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Do you use the styled looks in CAS? 362 votes

Yes
43%
Dannydanboauroraael14CK213mikepapayciktams2578Nh6650GRIMMYLeGardePourpreTheStarHermitverlainemKita5399IdontrcallKamb64JaseLaBlue0314aabroadyalan650111aprilroseaelias24Alexai 158 votes
No
13%
Akl500PIrishSimmer21alexspoom13HowGreatThouArtFKM100Tiarellasimgirl1010cchant86CMMGariss101drake_mccartyg01denswanluthienrisingCinebarSjofnJoAnne65SimplyJenBriel24skitanita1JACKIEJOY 48 votes
If I'm rushing
34%
JeanJaiSeaDerellaIcewolfErja888Cabelle1863Amberjet6jadevkThunderbat87happysimmer2007fadingaudioelanorbretoninvisiblgirlMagdaleenarobyngravesloubyloulouGageasekojranaVulorimueller_lite 124 votes
Never..I like to create my own looks
8%
icmnfrshColorist40Paigeisin5Bagoas77alanmichael1ashcrash19taydevcheesetruckpapertongueRavager619BlueSeaWavesMEP199bixterspainted_dreams87captorablelenorcasof2106bizuktaglexus20EnkiSchmidt 32 votes

Comments

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Yes
    For the townies yes.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    If I'm rushing
    If I'm rushing or if it's a townie makeover.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :wink: Sometimes

I mainly use it on the "Party Outfit" (unless I have an idea of what I want), but that's pretty much the only category I struggle with.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Yes
    but often I still edit the make up.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    If I'm rushing
    I really love the styled looks; when I'm at a loss for how I want my sim/a townie to look and I'm in a rush, I always use the styled looks as a starting point.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • juliekayejuliekaye Posts: 108 Member
    Yes
    I hate picking out outfits and applying makeup so I use them often. I do wish we could save our own or download from the gallery so there were more options. I'd also like it if we could delete ones we never use.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Yes
    It make for a quick makeover after terrible choices by the game when aging up
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    No
    But for me it's really just a matter of habit. I use it so seldom that I often forget that the option is available.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Yes
    I usually only use them for female sims since I'm horrible at creating female outfits even though I am female :Di don't even know how makeup works i just choose something random and go 'oh that looks good'
    Also male party outfits
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    I've found quite a few nice outfits there that I didn't even think of. They also take away the annoyance of having to find fitting makeup and accessories for everything; I just keep what I like and remove or change what I don't like.
  • KriintKriint Posts: 12 New Member
    Yes
    I'm not skilled in CAS and I get bored really easily so I do use it for townies or to get inspiration very often :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes
    I really don't care for dressing them up repeatedly unless I have too (character driven) so yes it's easy and I can get to playing. I'd love to be able to set a few of my favorites that I make there..
    egTcBMc.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    If I'm rushing
    I usually take my sweet time applying clothing to all a Sim's outfits in CAS, but when I'm really not in the mood and just want a sim dressed up nice to get over with, I use the styles.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • valexxtinavalexxtina Posts: 66 Member
    If I'm rushing
    I use them only when I create a Sim who is not really inportant in my gameplay, I create the daily outfit and I use styles for the other oufits.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    If I'm rushing
    But we need to be able to save our own or download styled looks too.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    No
    It's because I forget about them and also prefer to make my own. I wish we could save our own looks and even share them on the gallery.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Yes
    I only use them when I’m making over Sims that I want my main household to be friends with. I don’t get as much time to play as I’d like, and don’t want to waste time in CAS with Sims I’m not even playing.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Never..I like to create my own looks
    I've never used them at all. To be honest, I had even forgotten that this a feature in the game before I saw this thread.
  • lolabeelolabee Posts: 25 Member
    No
    There are some nice ones in there but I prefer to make my own outfits. I've used a couple but generally I change some accessories and almost always the makeup on these. They can inspire a thought for an outfit though
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Yes
    I use them to give the townies quick makeovers. Sometimes I'll change a thing or two about them, though, so I'm not seeing the same outfit too often.
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    Yes
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    I use them to give the townies quick makeovers. Sometimes I'll change a thing or two about them, though, so I'm not seeing the same outfit too often.

Same
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    No
    I don't like that they remove/change makeup. Pretty much all of my sims wear "Makeup" whether it's actual makeup or random CC flagged as makeup.. like contacts. So when it does that, I have to redo it. By then I might as well have just picked the outfit myself.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Yes
    I would definitely like more styled looks to choose from!.
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    No
    FKM100 wrote: »
    But for me it's really just a matter of habit. I use it so seldom that I often forget that the option is available.

Yeah, I usually just forget it's an option. I do wish townies would automatically generate their looks from them on their own, though.