Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't Delete Your Subhoods

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited August 2018 in The Sims 2
*I forgot about this and deleted a downtown custom hood because I decided I didn't like the template I used. So, I built a new one, with a better template. But because I deleted the downtown hood I now have two Sims per Nightlife townie characters. It was funny when Mr. Big and Mr. Big were staring at each other with hands on hips like just who are you? lol But no longer funny. My bad. Because now I have double all downtown townies. ROFL, I should pay more attention to what I'm doing. :o
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Thanks for the headsup;) Totally forgot about this xD
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    *I forgot about this and deleted a downtown custom hood because I decided I didn't like the template I used. So, I built a new one, with a better template. But because I deleted the downtown hood I now have two Sims per Nightlife townie characters. It was funny when Mr. Big and Mr. Big were staring at each other with hands on hips like just who are you? lol But no longer funny. My bad. Because now I have double all downtown townies. ROFL, I should pay more attention to what I'm doing. :o

i agree you should never delete any pre-built worlds or sub worlds. as you can create your own anyway.i just leave the others.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

i agree you should never delete any pre-built worlds or sub worlds. as you can create your own anyway.i just leave the others.

It was a custom downtown I built I never added the Maxis one, so that's why I forgot those characters are added no matter if you build it or if you use Maxis hoods.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

It was a custom downtown I built I never added the Maxis one, so that's why I forgot those characters are added no matter if you build it or if you use Maxis hoods.

I always create my own sub worlds to for

university
    downtown
    open for bussness
    and holiday

never noticed lol.

i try not to interact to much with most of the townies tho
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon