Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mimsy and Bernard twice over?

Soooo, I was being a devious simmer and wanted to have my brother-sister duo romance and woo Mimsy and Bernard in the Chalet Gardens, but I think it respawned a second set of Mimsy and Bernard, now I have two sets. Anyone else gets that glitch?

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yeah, i've noticed that too. i think that they're flagged to not be culled, but the game decides to spawn another set if you haven't been to the chalet in a while, as if the first set might have been culled

the fun thing is trying to figure out which pair is which, when force-adding one pair to a household to edit or remove
  • Kuma_frumaKuma_fruma Posts: 46 Member
    I see it is weird, now I have a fun opportunity to get the third set because I put two sets into my household.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited August 2018
    Kuma_fruma wrote: »
    I see it is weird, now I have a fun opportunity to get the third set because I put two sets into my household.

That is what causes the problem. The game needs to have a hidden household (at least I think it's supposed to be hidden) with Mimsy and Bernard so they can spawn at the estate. Once you move them into your own household, the game will generate a new hidden household (when you visit the estate again). Someone needs to take care of the plants in the chalet gardens, you know ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    neither set is in a household in my game, yet i've got two pairs of them. both sets show up in the 'hidden' households with showsiminfo. otherwise i wouldn't have realized there were two sets