Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dress me too

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
So the dressme challenge was a huge success and now you would like a man for your ladies. I am not good at making male sims but this one by @Pondersims is perfect. I only changed his fitness (not to fond of buff sims) and removed his hair and eyebrows. Lets make a man for all our ladies. Remember hashtag #dressmetoo when you upload your guy :)

GwOxmWu.png

If you prefer the original by @Pondersims he can be found here, just hashtag #dressmetoo so I can find your creations :)

XeceycO.png

Comments

• Options
    Here is my result for the #dressmetoo challenge :)

QeYqA3E.png

X8eHPYf.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll be doing this later in the week. Same rules as the first dress me?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'll be doing this later in the week. Same rules as the first dress me?

Yes the same, just one difference, is you can use either my non buffy one or the original one that is buffy, links to both in first post :) Just put #dressmetoo so its easy to find on gallery :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I made Marcus Reynolds I changed his skintone and made him a perfectionist.
    @mcrudd ah he's really cute.
    43133579255_f7446fd608_b.jpg
    42230215150_6261f6373f_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    here he is I only dressed him, his name and traits are the same. no cc.. oops I posted him on the girls page LOL

h88t3LX.png

BWS7bYw.png

PASd0N1.png

oGJRsnr.png

5nSTg36.png

uZKwTBA.png

PMq0G6i.png

cFRmPko.png

GdAoxlZ.png
  • Options
    Oooh and we are off :) I am not home now but will reply on all the handsome fellows when I am at my computer again. Thanks for joining in again :)
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    This is really great fun! :)

I do like my gentlemen sims to be on the buff side, so I grabbed the guy from Pondersims. He IS a bit too skinny for my taste, though! Maybe move him to San Myshuno and let him go bonkers on the food stalls. :D I kept the aspiration and traits. Also tried to give him a sporty look, being an active guy and all. And it shows that I love green! :)

Keenan Davison:

bWWqURr.pngL5Gd9IA.png4FPOChn.png

5H8iBl3.pngdmiLq18.png

Fr87OEc.pngcZf4lgI.png

I didn't manage to upload the swimwear outfit to Imgur. He's wearing a pair of green, semi-long shorts.

Thanks for the challenge, mcrudd!
  • Options
    I made Marcus Reynolds I changed his skintone and made him a perfectionist.
    @mcrudd ah he's really cute.

Love him, he does look like a perfectionist. I will go and look for him on the gallery :) Thanks for partaking :)

here he is I only dressed him, his name and traits are the same. no cc.. oops I posted him on the girls page LOL

Glad he managed to find his way here, very handsome fellow :)

Kathykins wrote: »
    This is really great fun! :)

I do like my gentlemen sims to be on the buff side, so I grabbed the guy from Pondersims. He IS a bit too skinny for my taste, though! Maybe move him to San Myshuno and let him go bonkers on the food stalls. :D I kept the aspiration and traits. Also tried to give him a sporty look, being an active guy and all. And it shows that I love green! :)

Keenan Davison:

I didn't manage to upload the swimwear outfit to Imgur. He's wearing a pair of green, semi-long shorts.

Thanks for the challenge, mcrudd!

Hahahaha those foodstalls do help you pack on the weight. Glad you used Pondersims buff sim, its good for him to get recognition his sims are handsome, you do NOT want to see what my male sims look like hahahahaha

• Options
    I am heading into the gallery to see who I can find and move into Newcrest to go and join the ladies :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Oh wow, why are sims so grumpy during a thunderstorm. Well here is the first four grumpy men hahahaha

cteC2TL.png

I am still feeling a bit yuck so will not be on the computer again until tomorrow, I will pop on with my phone every now and then and look at all your lovely creations :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    glad you liked him, I decided to play with him too I moved him in with a couple other creations of mine on a sunny day so he was less grouchy at least. Make sure to get some rest. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited August 2018
    I decided to do both guys and made them roommates. Changed the hair and eye color on Pondersims' guy, while on your version I went with a different skin color and eye color.

Looking at the two of them, you'd take them for total opposites. Garrett DeLong likes to get his grub on (Foodie) but can be found at the local gym working off those extra calories (Active). Keenan Clowe, on the other hand is more into the video games (Geek) and a bit of a neat freak (Neat). What holds the two together? Their shared brohood (Bro) keeps them close friends...at least for now...

PKNybTk.jpge3Hw5EM.jpg
    f4M0uyv.jpgNe5Ayxc.jpg
    mXEncU1.jpgbT8fEQr.jpg
    ex019UW.jpgrA5qhIq.jpg
    3fP0NgH.jpgfsrv67N.jpg
    isinmyY.jpg4Uy14oh.jpg
    dJuHVda.jpgFS2335q.jpg
    UIPwQWw.jpgHXdj48J.jpg

(Keenan forgot his glasses the last couple of shots -- he's a bit absent-minded as well.)

Had some issues connecting to the Gallery this evening so I'll upload tomorrow under the name Bro Buds.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    crturleycrturley Posts: 42 Member
    I am not as good with dressing males. I posted Fredrick McNice.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Okaaay... here is my guy :) His name is Rohan Jha and he loves wearing blue cos he thinks it brings out his sexy blue eyes :D

Rohan%20Jha.jpg?dl=0

Rohan%20Jha%20Multi.jpg?dl=0

He's on the gallery under my id elliebreton and I have used the hashtags #mcrudd and #dressmetoo
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited August 2018
    These challenges are fun thanks @mcrudd. Here is mine. Meet Jothan Kramer. His traits are perfectionist, dog lover and loves the outdoors.

YZONpn2.png

Everyday number 1

p6X1NXk.png

Everyday number 2

VmCHciD.png

Formal 1

W5yJRfp.png

Formal 2

mqcemUv.png

Sleepwear

MSFt5eJ.png

Active wear

0oLlqTR.png

Swim wear

50VsPre.png

Party wear

t7yZmQz.png

Hot weather wear one of three

cKBYI4Z.png

Cold weather one of three

Do you have the pets expansion? If you do I would love it if we could make a pet for these couples.

• Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

I love these 'dress me' challenges! I am definitely going to be putting this guy in my current save. My sim hasn't been having good luck at all finding a decent guy. The only guy she's met that keeps calling her and asking her to go out places is married (Bjorn Bjergson), lol. He invited her to the Romance Festival, his wife showed up, and he ditched my girl to go kiss his wife. Yeah, no, girl. Here's a nice single guy for you. :)

I kept everything the same on him except one trait - I replaced 'neatness' with 'loves the outdoors'.

dhOirro.jpg

l1SJe48.jpg

KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    what are the specific rules of this challenge? I didn't participate on the last one.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I love these 'dress me' challenges! I am definitely going to be putting this guy in my current save. My sim hasn't been having good luck at all finding a decent guy. The only guy she's met that keeps calling her and asking her to go out places is married (Bjorn Bjergson), lol. He invited her to the Romance Festival, his wife showed up, and he ditched my girl to go kiss his wife. Yeah, no, girl. Here's a nice single guy for you. :)

I kept everything the same on him except one trait - I replaced 'neatness' with 'loves the outdoors'.

dhOirro.jpg

l1SJe48.jpg

Love this version! I hope I'll get around to participating in this part.

@metalfenix_Raf you basically take the sim @mcrudd provides and dress him. You can also change eye brows, hair, even skin color I think, as long as you don't touch any of the sliders. So no structural changes, only cosmetic ones :) Then you upload your version so that @mcrudd can put them in her save and do .. something with them. I'm not entirely sure what that is yet :D It's fun to participate in though! Or to just watch how many different things ppl come up with!
  • Options
    glad you liked him, I decided to play with him too I moved him in with a couple other creations of mine on a sunny day so he was less grouchy at least. Make sure to get some rest. :)

LOL all the poor new sims going into my game is greeted with a thunderstorm because so far I have just moved them all in and build them houses hahahaha. Thanks I am so over this flu, nearly out of antibiotics too :open_mouth:
    I decided to do both guys and made them roommates. Changed the hair and eye color on Pondersims' guy, while on your version I went with a different skin color and eye color.

Looking at the two of them, you'd take them for total opposites. Garrett DeLong likes to get his grub on (Foodie) but can be found at the local gym working off those extra calories (Active). Keenan Clowe, on the other hand is more into the video games (Geek) and a bit of a neat freak (Neat). What holds the two together? Their shared brohood (Bro) keeps them close friends...at least for now...

(Keenan forgot his glasses the last couple of shots -- he's a bit absent-minded as well.)

Had some issues connecting to the Gallery this evening so I'll upload tomorrow under the name Bro Buds.

They are both AweSim, thanks for joining in the challenge. I love how he forgot his glasses because of being absent minded LOL.

crturley wrote: »
    I am not as good with dressing males. I posted Fredrick McNice.

I will look for him in the gallery :) I am not good with making and dressing males either ;)
    Okaaay... here is my guy :) His name is Rohan Jha and he loves wearing blue cos he thinks it brings out his sexy blue eyes :D

He's on the gallery under my id elliebreton and I have used the hashtags #mcrudd and #dressmetoo

It does indeed, those eyes are superblue with his blue outfits :)

Colorist40 wrote: »
    These challenges are fun thanks @mcrudd. Here is mine. Meet Jothan Kramer. His traits are perfectionist, dog lover and loves the outdoors.

Do you have the pets expansion? If you do I would love it if we could make a pet for these couples.

I am glad you are enjoying them :) mmm we could do a "I want a pet" challenge next, I will think of something ;)

Oh my gosh I hope they get along seems like she had a run of kissing frogs and not finding her prince. He is very cool, thanks for taking part :)

what are the specific rules of this challenge? I didn't participate on the last one.

Basically the rules are that you can change skintone, eyecolour, add tattoos , hair, eyebrows, and of course clothing. You can not change his body or shape of his face in any way. So basically don't change any of the pull and push features. You can change name, personality and traits and so on. The biggest rule is to have fun, so if you do have cc, feel free to use it, I place them all in my game and try to replace the cc with as close as I can that was on the sim. Feel free to join the previous one too, it was a female sim. With this one I did not make the base, I modified Pondersim's one, but I linked to both my modified one and his original one, so feel free to use either one :)
  • Options
    I am heading into the gallery to see who I can find. #dressmetoo is the hashtag I check ;)
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

@metalfenix_Raf you basically take the sim @mcrudd provides and dress him. You can also change eye brows, hair, even skin color I think, as long as you don't touch any of the sliders. So no structural changes, only cosmetic ones :) Then you upload your version so that @mcrudd can put them in her save and do .. something with them. I'm not entirely sure what that is yet :D It's fun to participate in though! Or to just watch how many different things ppl come up with!

hahahaha for bolded area. I am thinking that once I have them all, I will pair them up and put them in my game as townies. So far they are all living together males with males and females with females in my Newcrest, making for a very busy Newcrest ;)

• Options
    Got two houses for our dressmetoo guys. This is the dressmetoo 1 house :)

ih5VOy0.png

and the dressmetoo 2 house has the Bro's did not want to split them up, so they are starting the second house ;)

KH6NwoZ.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oooh I going to do this too!
  • Options
    thank you @SimTrippy and @mcrudd , I'm gonna start doing one now. I'm gonna add all the cc links I use on my next post so anybody can have him fully.

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    So I went and did it. I finally uploaded my creation, Rafael Hastings.I used the @mcrudd version since is a different type of sim than the ones I usually do (I do buffed or fat sims) , also, I tried to use only Base game content on the sim, but there are two CC there:

Body Hair V5 by Luumia: https://luumiasims.com/post/160374208324/body-hair-v5-body-hair-is-back-and-even-more

Vest and shirt with rolled sleeves, by me :smile:http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=567529

Here he is:

351g9c0.jpg

9iqxwx.jpg