Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Discuss "Sims 5" Project: 06 NEW GAME MODES

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited September 2018
    Karon wrote: »
    Quintina85 wrote: »
    @JoAnne65 The sims 3 custom content allowed me to make some super handsome guys. I hope that with the sims 5 I dont have to download cc to get them to look hot lol. I thought the images were kinda cartoony ...but whatever it is, I think its beautiful and would love the towns, sims and furnishings to look like that. Sims 4 is pretty but I want the sims 5 artwork to leave me in awe.

The devs should learn to study the cc from previous games. If someone is so evolved to have something in their games that they would do it by themselves, then more people would pay to have it in the game officialy. We always had farming mods and stuff like that, and thats one of the most asked EPs since sims 2. All of the Sims games never had good lookign skin tones, but cc creators have made them look amazing, some sims 4 players even manage to make their sims look realistic though the sims were designed to be cartoony. EA jsut have to learn to read the "cc creators" pattern.
    In Sims 3 we had story progression, but cc creators found ways to create mods to play it rotational like in SIms 2. Sims 4 is rotational-only focused, but cc creators found ways to create mods to play story progression-style like in SIms 3. If they studied that, they would know that a sims base game should always come with both options and toggles to manage them as we want. Simmers are no common players, we want control over the entire game.

@Quintina85 The town picture looks stunning, i would like to play in this town!

@Tayra would you like to share your ideas here?!
    There is so much variety where it comes to CC (like there’s Maxis Match vs Alpha and both have a fanbase; personally I always prefer MM), that it would be impossible for them to determine what simmers consider handsome. Apart from the fact I’d love the ability to make ugly sims as well and make them look realistic and relatable (like irl), playing super models is not my goal in this game, there is a lot of CC out there that looks hideous to me. So I disagree, I think they should just follow their own idea. I don’t quite understand why not having to use CC and mods would be a goal to be honest. Making mods and CC for the game has become an important part for the game. And ‘having to use it’, ‘depending on it’, is personal, because though I use a skin in Sims 3 now, I enjoyed my game and loved my sims for years vanilla. And for Sims 4 I don’t use CC that changes their appearance.

5JZ57S6.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2018
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Okay look. Most of these are really great ideas, but you’re missing a very important detail. The sims three ran horribly in low end computers. So you all will be happy to have your little realistic fake sims with open world and all your magical dreams, but think about other people. Think about the kid who just got his first laptop and wants to play the Sims. Think about a student in college who can’t afford a nice computer. Think about the person who has no room for a nice computer. You aren’t thinking of how this will go for other people. You all need to compromise to some extent otherwise you’re going to just be selfish. Everyone should get to enjoy this wonderful game. Not just people with fancy computers. Think about that before you talk about hyper realistic.

You make it sound like this is a charity. Games are meant to be played with gaming rigs, not necessarily a destroyer computer, but something ranging from medium to very good. That applies to any game, they aren't making Battlefield 5 for computers that start to heat up when you open Word. You still need a nice computer to run TS4 and it's EP's too, albeit TS4 was made to cater to lower end pc's in the start, but that was because EA wanted to make it so that the average Joe would buy it, increasing profits, not because they were worried about anyone, especially not the game itself.

And Open world could work, given it's well made and with good optimization. Open world game tools must have gotten better since 2009. And I didn't see anyone asking for hyper realistic graphics.

This is hyper realistic graphics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeME_icSij0

So what I’m hearing from you, is you don’t care about people’s financial situations. Since games are meant to run on “medium or high end” computers, it’s seems like you don’t care how this would affect other people. I have a nice computer, my friend doesn’t. I want her to be able to play the game just as much as I do. Don’t come here telling me that games have to run on medium computers. She plays sims 4 just fine. Sims 3 almost destroyed her computer. And you all want sims 5 to be like it. It’s not going to work. Everyone should have access to a fun source of entertainment.

No I don't and I don't have to, fact is, I don't even know you, I care about my own situation. I'm neither Mother Teresa nor the Pope much less God itself. I don't want or wish anyone to be poor or pass through difficult times, but it's not like I can just go on the streets and give out money I don't have or worry about people I don't even know. I wish everyone always the best, and I always support my friends but games are a luxury not a charity. Honestly you should probably direct you argument at the celebrities who have golden toilets and diamond carved purses. Obviously not everyone can afford a fun source of entertainment. That's reality. Food, water, house rent are all above that, things are much more complex than "everyone should have access to a fun source of entertainment", things don't work like that. So should everyone also have access to designer clothing? Should everyone have access to a Ferrari or a Mercedes? I'm sorry for your friend but if she can't afford it, she can't. I myself can't afford a lot of things, but I know what reality is and I have to live with it, live with the things that I cannot have.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Okay look. Most of these are really great ideas, but you’re missing a very important detail. The sims three ran horribly in low end computers. So you all will be happy to have your little realistic fake sims with open world and all your magical dreams, but think about other people. Think about the kid who just got his first laptop and wants to play the Sims. Think about a student in college who can’t afford a nice computer. Think about the person who has no room for a nice computer. You aren’t thinking of how this will go for other people. You all need to compromise to some extent otherwise you’re going to just be selfish. Everyone should get to enjoy this wonderful game. Not just people with fancy computers. Think about that before you talk about hyper realistic.
    No, sorry. If I have to choose between a poor and limited game that can be played on laptops and an awesome and detailed game that needs a good computer, I choose the latter. Because I’m not interested in the first game, I wouldn’t play it. It’s beyond me why it’s completely normal for other games to require proper and expensive equipment, but simmers all of a sudden have to feel guilty when they want a good game. I don’t. There are millions of games you can play on your mobile.
    5JZ57S6.png

You make it sound like this is a charity. Games are meant to be played with gaming rigs, not necessarily a destroyer computer, but something ranging from medium to very good. That applies to any game, they aren't making Battlefield 5 for computers that start to heat up when you open Word. You still need a nice computer to run TS4 and it's EP's too, albeit TS4 was made to cater to lower end pc's in the start, but that was because EA wanted to make it so that the average Joe would buy it, increasing profits, not because they were worried about anyone, especially not the game itself.

And Open world could work, given it's well made and with good optimization. Open world game tools must have gotten better since 2009. And I didn't see anyone asking for hyper realistic graphics.

So what I’m hearing from you, is you don’t care about people’s financial situations. Since games are meant to run on “medium or high end” computers, it’s seems like you don’t care how this would affect other people. I have a nice computer, my friend doesn’t. I want her to be able to play the game just as much as I do. Don’t come here telling me that games have to run on medium computers. She plays sims 4 just fine. Sims 3 almost destroyed her computer. And you all want sims 5 to be like it. It’s not going to work. Everyone should have access to a fun source of entertainment.
    You are aware Sims 4 costs hundreds of dollars right now? And people are begging for more because it’s not complete yet? Excuse me for wanting a proper, complete basegame that won’t bore me and won’t need stuff pack after game pack after expansion pack after stuff pack to be enjoyable. You can buy that computer from the money that saves you. Is that Utopia? Apparently it’s like that for other games so I wouldn’t see why.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

No I don't and I don't have to, fact is, I don't even know you, I care about my own situation. I'm neither mother Teresa nor the Pope much less God itself. I don't want or wish anyone to be poor or pass through difficult times, but it's not like I can just go on the streets and give out money I don't have or worry about people I don't even know. I wish everyone always the best, and I always support my friends but games are a luxury not a charity. Honestly you should probably direct you argument at the celebrities who have golden toilets and diamond carved purses. Obviously not everyone can afford a fun source of entertainment. That's reality. Food, water, house rent are all above that, things are much more complex than "everyone should have access to a fun source of entertainment", things don't work like that. So should everyone also have access to designer clothing? Should everyone have access to a Ferrari? I'm sorry for your friend but if she can't afford, it she can't. I myself can't afford a lot of things, but I know what reality is.
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    No, sorry. If I have to choose between a poor and limited game that can be played on laptops and an awesome and detailed game that needs a good computer, I choose the latter. Because I’m not interested in the first game, I wouldn’t play it. It’s beyond me why it’s completely normal for other games to require proper and expensive equipment, but simmers all of a sudden have to feel guilty when they want a good game. I don’t. There are millions of games you can play on your mobile.

I think you guys are missing the point here. You need to compromise. You can have fun and detailed just on a smaller scale. This is literally your reactions right now, “ okay guys I know you want the sun and moon, but we want it to be easier for everyone to have. Right now you have nothing (sims 4). We are willing to give you the moon but the sun is too extreme. You’re still getting more though.”
    “ that’s not fair! It’s not my fault some people can’t afford to have the sun and moon. Even if they could afford just one, I want both. I’m not willing to get less even though I’m getting more. If they can only afford the moon, they shouldn’t be allowed to have any of it since I want both!!”

Does this put it in perspective? You all are saying you aren’t willing to compromise on certain things even if you are still getting a better game with more detail and gameplay. It’s not a matter of REALLY BAD GAME and REALLY GOOD GAME, it’s a matter of being able to say “ I’m still getting something I want, but I’m willing to not have ( open world, detail, etc.) so you can have it too.” You aren’t getting a terrible game or a game similar to sims 4, you’re getting a better game, just a game everyone can have access to. All I’m saying is sacrifice one or two things. Losing to things isn’t going to make the game terrible or ugly, just more affordable. You are still getting better. You don’t have to be mother Teresa to understand that. If you look at this post and say, “ well I want Literally that one thing they won’t include,” think about that. Would you rather have an awesome game missing one thing that everyone could have, or a game with that one small thing even if the majority of the world can’t have it. If you answer the latter you are no better than those celebrities buying gold toilets. They want that item even if it means other people will suffer at the cost of it.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

No I don't and I don't have to, fact is, I don't even know you, I care about my own situation. I'm neither mother Teresa nor the Pope much less God itself. I don't want or wish anyone to be poor or pass through difficult times, but it's not like I can just go on the streets and give out money I don't have or worry about people I don't even know. I wish everyone always the best, and I always support my friends but games are a luxury not a charity. Honestly you should probably direct you argument at the celebrities who have golden toilets and diamond carved purses. Obviously not everyone can afford a fun source of entertainment. That's reality. Food, water, house rent are all above that, things are much more complex than "everyone should have access to a fun source of entertainment", things don't work like that. So should everyone also have access to designer clothing? Should everyone have access to a Ferrari? I'm sorry for your friend but if she can't afford, it she can't. I myself can't afford a lot of things, but I know what reality is.

I think you guys are missing the point here. You need to compromise. You can have fun and detailed just on a smaller scale. This is literally your reactions right now, “ okay guys I know you want the sun and moon, but we want it to be easier for everyone to have. Right now you have nothing (sims 4). We are willing to give you the moon but the sun is too extreme. You’re still getting more though.”
    “ that’s not fair! It’s not my fault some people can’t afford to have the sun and moon. Even if they could afford just one, I want both. I’m not willing to get less even though I’m getting more. If they can only afford the moon, they shouldn’t be allowed to have any of it since I want both!!”

Does this put it in perspective? You all are saying you aren’t willing to compromise on certain things even if you are still getting a better game with more detail and gameplay. It’s not a matter of REALLY BAD GAME and REALLY GOOD GAME, it’s a matter of being able to say “ I’m still getting something I want, but I’m willing to not have ( open world, detail, etc.) so you can have it too.” You aren’t getting a terrible game or a game similar to sims 4, you’re getting a better game, just a game everyone can have access to. All I’m saying is sacrifice one or two things. Losing to things isn’t going to make the game terrible or ugly, just more affordable. You are still getting better. You don’t have to be mother Teresa to understand that. If you look at this post and say, “ well I want Literally that one thing they won’t include,” think about that. Would you rather have an awesome game missing one thing that everyone could have, or a game with that one small thing even if the majority of the world can’t have it. If you answer the latter you are no better than those celebrities buying gold toilets. They want that item even if it means other people will suffer at the cost of it.
    I’m not willing to compromise when all I want was already there in a 2009 game and I’ve managed to play that game just fine all those years. The only problems I’ve ever had are routing issues and that comes down to development, nobody asks for those to return. Nor bugs. You’re accusing us of not being prepared to compromise ‘on certain things’, without really telling what those certain things are by the way. You’re accusing us from having ‘magical dreams’, when all we want is what we had in the past. Detailed personalities in a 2004 game and open world and CASt and freedom in a 2009 game. Seriously, we aren’t asking for the moon at all.
    5JZ57S6.png

I’m not willing to compromise when all I want was already there in a 2009 game and I’ve managed to play that game just fine all those years. The only problems I’ve ever had are routing issues and that comes down to development, nobody asks for those to return. Nor bugs. You’re accusing us of not being prepared to compromise ‘on certain things’, without really telling what those certain things are by the way. You’re accusing us from having ‘magical dreams’, when all we want is what we had in the past. Detailed personalities in a 2004 game and open world and CASt and freedom in a 2009 game. Seriously, we aren’t asking for the moon at all.

The moon was a metaphor. And I wasn’t directing it at you. I’m directing it at these people on this thread saying things like, “ I want super realism open world lots of gameplay no expansions it should all be base games did I talk about open world cuz I want that and also if you could go ahead and make it run super smoothly and I want lots of cas option and gameplay and I think you could do this with the game costing thriteen dollars okay? Thanks!” You can’t have that.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    edited September 2018
    Well going back to the topic at hand, here are some more renders and such that I found online that would be amazing as TS5's artsyle:

1200px-ManuelbastioniLAB_Graphical_interface.png

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I think the last two are closer as to something I'd like sims to reassemble in a newer game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Well going back to the topic at hand, here are some more renders and such that I found online that would be amazing as TS5's artsyle:

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I think the last two are closer as to something I'd like sims to reassemble in a newer game.

I like it. His beard looks a bit weird though.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited September 2018

The problem with The Sims 3 3 is that it was poorly programmed. Rather than get rid of the open world, which is the easiest and cost-effective solution, developers should have studied the bugs and fixed them! A low end notebook / PC can run such a game. And the open world that I suggested is much smaller in scale, compared to The Sims 3, as well as being loaded only in portions (only the neighborhoods you're actively playing are loaded).

@JoAnne65 Sorry, you misunderstood what i was trying to say. They should pay attention to those mods that are scripted and change/shape the gameplay, not the BB/CAS meshes (although i think they should learn to create better looking skins, i am tired of those red spots in my dark skinned sims!). Its not like if they added things based on those mods, no one wuld make mods anymore. Someon will always come up with something nobody has. You now?!
    There are mods made to control overpowered emotions, and if they exist it is because there is a demand for producers to overhaul the emotions system.
    There are a mod to set gender preference in the game. Thats something they should learn and add to the game. You know?!
    "I think they should just follow their own idea. " Yes, i agree. They are working hard in this, they should at least have the chance to add what they want in the game, but they should also pay attention to the needs of their consumers. How many of us are asking for more variety in male hair since Sims 4 released?! How many of us have been pointing that all the male hairstyles look way to similar. And do not come to me with that talk that man has no creativity, or that I can use the gender filter to have more variety.
    I am a male, i know that there is nothing similar to my own hairstyle in this game, and no, my problem is not dressing my male sims with female stuff. I do that when i want to do that, but i also want more masculine things for when i want stylish sims. Where are my punk rock themed hairstyles? I have a friedn that has a mullet, why i dont have the option to recreate him in Sims 4? Why all male hairstyles look like something that a soccer player would have in their heads?
    They should hear us more, also. We are the owners as much as they are the creators.

Look at how stylish those CC look:
    tumblr_oytjzkpoU31tjrolto2_1280.png
    tumblr_oytjzkpoU31tjrolto3_1280.png

Preach!
    Post edited by Karon on
    edited September 2018

Your speech becomes invalid when we all know you say "you're still getting a better game with more detail and gameplay" is a lie. The SIms 4 does not even come close to the Sims 2 foot. And, look at that, SIms 2 is now free for your friend to play in low-end computers. Or "You can have fun and detailed just on a smaller scale." thats called The Sims Freeplay, or The Sims Mobile.
    The problem here is not being poor, or a heavy game. The problem here is how greedy EA is to give a really small development time for a game that is more complex than most games are.
    The Sims is the only game where you can control almos 100% of its characters. Thats the only game where you can build the entire world. Thats the only game where all objects are functional.
    Not sure if you know, but most games are scripted from start to the end, and there are some of those game that have longer development cycles than a Sims base game has received.
    From Sims 1 to Sims 2 release, it took about 4 years to produce. Sims 2 to Sism 3, the same amount, and probably the same for The Sims 4.
    Now listen to that: Sims 4 has only about 3 years matter of contento to be released, Rumors are saying thta Sims 5 is still going to start production. Sims 5 will probably have less time in its development than any base game. If SIms 4 released as bad as it was, having more development time... I am afraid to think about Sims 5 production time.
    We should not be fighting to know who deserves to play or not. We should be asking for a more detailed and unhurried production.

"A delayed game is eventually good but a rushed game is forever bad" - Shigeru Miyamoto.
    edited September 2018

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Wow. I love her hair... It kinda look like a mix between Alpha CC and the clay Maxis Match. Which game is this from?!
    I just want to point that i dont like that female body proportions creeps me out. I hope if they choose to make the game in this style, they opt out for something with realistic proportions as well. I mean, Second Life artstyle scares the heck out of me, looks like a game made for 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Wow. I love her hair... It kinda look like a mix between Alpha CC and the clay Maxis Match. Which game is this from?!
    I just want to point that i dont like that female body proportions creeps me out. I hope if they choose to make the game in this style, they opt out for something with realistic proportions as well. I mean, Second Life artstyle scares the heck out of me, looks like a game made for plum.

I have no idea what game that is ahaha.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited September 2018
    @Karon Ah, yes, I think I better understand what you meant now and I agree. I never used much CC for Sims 3 (because I was afraid it would break my game or slow it down; I do use it now because it turned out I had been a bit biased in this respect due to one bad experience), but at the same time I’ve always been surprised how the community often creates nicer stuff than EA, mainly where it comes to furniture and clutter. I’m a female by the way but I’ve always regretted this CAS focus on females as well. Because I love creating males in the game and they play an important part in my stories too.
    5JZ57S6.png

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I just want to point that i dont like that female body proportions creeps me out. I hope if they choose to make the game in this style, they opt out for something with realistic proportions as well. I mean, Second Life artstyle scares the heck out of me, looks like a game made for plum.
    The art style of the female would perfectly fit the town pictures @Quintina85 posted earlier. I could perfectly live with an art style like that.
    5JZ57S6.png
    I love the Appleseed Ex Machina artstyle, but its more anime-styled than cartoony/realistic.
    appleseedexmachina_1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I have no idea what game that is ahaha.

I searched the womans picture in Google. Some things point that its a MMO game, some say its a game called Skyforge... Not sure. I have even found those websites:
    Reallusion's Character Creator
    Mixamo's Character & Animation
    But i think its the Skyforge game. I found this video here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUqwNM_P5bk

edited September 2018
    Oh, i would like to say something about CAS. I love that we can sculpt our sims directly on them, but i would also like the option to mess with sliders to get more detailed things done, you know?! Like, its easier to recreate famous people or my friends when i have sliders to use.
    Both features together would be way more easy to recreate people.
    I create sims in both games and I’m fine with both systems I must say.

Art style has been the subject for quite some time now, I’m curious what your next subject will be!
    5JZ57S6.png

Art style has been the subject for quite some time now, I’m curious what your next subject will be!

I was going to prepare the new theme on Sunday, but the discussions around the artstyle were so vivid that I preferred to delay a little. Tomorrow I'll prepare the new theme, now my head is aching enough for me to be able to concentrate.

I was going to prepare the new theme on Sunday, but the discussions around the artstyle were so vivid that I preferred to delay a little. Tomorrow I'll prepare the new theme, now my head is aching enough for me to be able to concentrate.
    Hahaha, no pressure and indeed, it’s nice you give room as long as the discussion is evolving. Just curious :blush:
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited September 2018
    04 CUSTOMIZATION TOOLS
    This week’s theme is all about customization. Tools are programs which are used outside The Sims (series) games. They are often used to manipulate or manage in-game custom content and neighborhoods, but some are useful (or essential) when creating custom content. There are many user-created tools available made by the Sims community, but EA has also launched a few official tools. Some tools are also inside the game, like the terrain tools and create-a-style. Which tools from previous games would you like to see in SIms 5? Do you have any ideas of something new for the series?
    350?cb=20100620164842

About that, i hope Sims 5 base game comes with terrain tools, pool tools and pond tools for the Build & Buy mode in its release. I want create a style and create a pattern, but if we are not allowed ot have that again, i wish they add something like we had in SIms 1/2 called "HomeCrafter" where we could design custom wallpaper and floor, and the "Body Shop". Maybe something similar to Body Shop, but focusing in objects. I liked how Create a World from Sims 3 was more detailed than Sims 2 neighborhood creator, but i wish they found a way to add the detailed CAW in-game. Sims 4 neighborhoods use a lot of "fake" houses as deco, i would like if they added a way to create those shell/rabbit holes without actually building a detailed house that would take a lot of performance.

______
    @LeGardePourpre @Cynna @Catloverplayer @drake_mccarty @Movotti @SeanT346 @agelessangel76 @JoAnne65 @ChadSims2 @Nindigo @simmerLella @michelei @Lauri_Anton @Sim_Man17 @alanmichael1
    @Iguess66 @SimsILikeSims @sikasika18 @Cinebar @Goldmoldar @TS1299 @Eliharb @keylimepiesims @Pegasys @elelunicy @leetamme @peterskywalker @jooxis
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Late to the party... I don't want ultra realism in the look of the game, save the realism for the gameplay.

As for customisation, the best way they could do it, is as a combination of bodyshop from ts2 and create a style from ts3. Use it for both sims and objects. Edit out of game, then install. Being a separate program means you could edit without having to do so in game. You could customise the look of stuff now, and play with it later.

Terrain tools need to exist in 2t5, with the ability to build hills in your own back yard. CAW needs a comeback too.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited September 2018
    04 CUSTOMIZATION TOOLS
    This week’s theme is all about customization. Tools are programs which are used outside The Sims (series) games. They are often used to manipulate or manage in-game custom content and neighborhoods, but some are useful (or essential) when creating custom content. There are many user-created tools available made by the Sims community, but EA has also launched a few official tools. Some tools are also inside the game, like the terrain tools and create-a-style. Which tools from previous games would you like to see in SIms 5? Do you have any ideas of something new for the series?
    350?cb=20100620164842

About that, i hope Sims 5 base game comes with terrain tools, pool tools and pond tools for the Build & Buy mode in its release. I want create a style and create a pattern, but if we are not allowed ot have that again, i wish they add something like we had in SIms 1/2 called "HomeCrafter" where we could design custom wallpaper and floor, and the "Body Shop". Maybe something similar to Body Shop, but focusing in objects. I liked how Create a World from Sims 3 was more detailed than Sims 2 neighborhood creator, but i wish they found a way to add the detailed CAW in-game. Sims 4 neighborhoods use a lot of "fake" houses as deco, i would like if they added a way to create those shell/rabbit holes without actually building a detailed house that would take a lot of performance.

______
    @LeGardePourpre @Cynna @Catloverplayer @drake_mccarty @Movotti @SeanT346 @agelessangel76 @JoAnne65 @ChadSims2 @Nindigo @simmerLella @michelei @Lauri_Anton @Sim_Man17 @alanmichael1
    @Iguess66 @SimsILikeSims @sikasika18 @Cinebar @Goldmoldar @TS1299 @Eliharb @keylimepiesims @Pegasys @elelunicy @leetamme @peterskywalker @jooxis

difficulty settings so that nothing will have to be nerfed and the game will kill our sims not us and those who want nothing bad too happen to their sims can have their wish also. above all else thats what I want from sim 5
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Movotti wrote: »
    Late to the party... I don't want ultra realism in the look of the game, save the realism for the gameplay.

As for customisation, the best way they could do it, is as a combination of bodyshop from ts2 and create a style from ts3. Use it for both sims and objects. Edit out of game, then install. Being a separate program means you could edit without having to do so in game. You could customise the look of stuff now, and play with it later.

Terrain tools need to exist in 2t5, with the ability to build hills in your own back yard. CAW needs a comeback too.

But wouldnt be easier if those tools were inside the game? Then we wouldnt need to open/close the game all the time.