Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods Breaking Gallery? (Solved)

crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
edited August 2018 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Hi

Ever since the gallery update recently, the gallery has basically been unusable. I can open it fine, but whenever I try to save a lot to my library from Build Mode, the button presses and I hear the sound, but the window stays the same. I can't close it either- the X button makes the sound but does nothing. I have to press the X button on the window to close it, then the "Save & Exit" window pops up. The game doesn't freeze, it just doesn't do anything. Also, the lot doesn't end up in my library after I re-open the game. This also happens when I try to place the plot from the gallery without saving to my library.

If I try to save a lot to my library from the gallery, the button presses and I hear the sound, but then I press X and the window is grayed out. However, once again, I click the X in the Sims 4 window and the "Save & Exit" window pops up, so the game isn't frozen.

The reason this is in the Mods Discussion is because when I tried it without CC/Mods enabled, the gallery worked fine. Is there any known mods that affect the gallery like this/a mod that updated and fixed this issue?

(Also, because a mod is breaking the gallery, is it safe to open a save that uses CAS CC and mods like UI Cheats and MCC with the mods disabled to save a lot? Thanks :D )
uWoZIHf.gif
Post edited by crispcrunchgirl on

Comments