Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Checo Ramirez Is Stalking My Female Sims!

mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
No, I'm not complaining about this one. He has done this on many occasions. He even has some good chemistry with them as well!! How can I stop this?
Oh hamburgers!

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Kill him! :D
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    Kill him! :D

That's what I was gonna say! :lol:
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    No, I'm not complaining about this one. He has done this on many occasions. He even has some good chemistry with them as well!! How can I stop this?

Is he showing up on community lots every time your Sim goes somewhere? One way (other than killing him off >:) is to play as other Sims have them go to these community lots often. Then go back to your Sim and when she goes to a community lot the Sims you sent to those community lots will show up more often, and sometimes this will cause those who were showing up too much not show up but be replaced with those you sent often to community lots. It's a way to manipulate who hangs where.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    44 Magnum hollow-point? I like Cinebar's idea. Didn't know that was possible, so have learned something. Thank you!