September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Nightshade: A Simlit || Updated 9/14

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,408 Member
    edited August 13
    gjesUCH.jpg
    Hey everyone! Read today's new chapter of Nightshade here!
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
    doggers123 wrote: »
    I haven't been on for so long... I'm so excited that
    The baby is born, and orion and Alexander are happy again!!

@nerdfashion @doggers123
    Here's to hoping this streak of happiness continues on! ❤
    rO41AaT.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    EIkwuom.jpg
    Hey everyone! Today marks the second anniversary of Nightshade, and to celebrate, here's a new chapter I've been really excited to work on! Read Chapter 90 here!
    rO41AaT.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 684 Member
    Happy Anniversary!
    Love the new chapter and really felt for Orion, I'm glad he found some sort of peace after meeting her again. What is her deal???
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Happy Anniversary!
    Love the new chapter and really felt for Orion, I'm glad he found some sort of peace after meeting her again. What is her deal???

@Bloosmoo
    I'm glad he did too. Honestly, I don't think anyone knows what her deal is, not even her herself. 😂
    rO41AaT.png
    rTC2SgL.png
    Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for almost a month between updates, IRL has been really busy lately. However, I have a new chapter ready today which you can read here! Enjoy :heart:
    rO41AaT.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,673 Member
    rTC2SgL.png
    Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for almost a month between updates, IRL has been really busy lately. However, I have a new chapter ready today which you can read here! Enjoy :heart:
    Alexander needs a very long lesson on how to speak with other people.
    Check out my website for weekly SimLits, art commissions, and more! You can find it here!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 684 Member
    edited September 16
    Life gets in the way sometimes, but this was a pleasure to read this morning and I appreciate you taking the time out of the hectic, to create and post this for us.
    That said, I would wear my slapping hand out on this boy. I only wish Aurora would learn how much better than this she deserves. She's right, it shouldn't be all about Bryn it should be about them. What a shame Mr Irresponsible couldn't hold it in his pants long enough to grieve before he went and ruined their relationship. Yes, it's a lot for him to take in, but surely there are certain things in certain shops that would prevent pregnancy one way or another, he's a scientist for heavens sakes surely he knew about those even if he didnt' know about the alien/human pregnancy factor....grrrr. So that was a really well written chapter, it takes me a lot to get frustrated with character or anything really and I found him really frustrating in this chapter (again!) ]
    rTC2SgL.png
    Alexander needs a very long lesson on how to speak with other people.

@nerdfashion
    Now that's something I agree with. He just can't keep his mouth shut... or control what comes out of it.
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Life gets in the way sometimes, but this was a pleasure to read this morning and I appreciate you taking the time out of the hectic, to create and post this for us.
    That said, I would wear my slapping hand out on this boy. I only wish Aurora would learn how much better than this she deserves. She's right, it shouldn't be all about Bryn it should be about them. What a shame Mr Irresponsible couldn't hold it in his pants long enough to grieve before he went and ruined their relationship. Yes, it's a lot for him to take in, but surely there are certain things in certain shops that would prevent pregnancy one way or another, he's a scientist for heavens sakes surely he knew about those even if he didnt' know about the alien/human pregnancy factor....grrrr. So that was a really well written chapter, it takes me a lot to get frustrated with character or anything really and I found him really frustrating in this chapter (again!) ]

@Bloosmoo
    Thank you. Things have definitely been hectic, sometimes I just can't update as often as I'd like to, but I'm hoping to release the next chapter before the end of this month, I'm not letting there be another month-long wait between chapters this time. :joy:
    My thoughts exactly. I get that he's handling his grief really poorly and it's causing him to act out in ways he shouldn't, but he can't just go treating her like this and he certainly knew about pregnancy prevention regardless of which one of them was at risk of getting pregnant. Honestly he's way out of line with this one. It was a frustrating chapter to write - I don't want people to hate Alexander, but at the same time, he just keeps doing things that make you go "really?" :joy:
    rO41AaT.png