Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
Hello everyone! Some of you may have seen my Nightshade family thread here. I like doing the updates of the happenings in my game, but I decided to take it a step further and really tell my sims' stories with my very own SimLit!

I don't have a lot of information about it to put here yet, but I plan on keeping this thread up to date with all the latest news on Nightshade. So to start us off...

CLICK to go to the Nightshade SimLit blogspot!

I hope everyone enjoys reading, and stay tuned for updates!
37oYgl3.png
Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
Post edited by squirrelwithacup on

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    It's really good so are we going to be following the "daughter" or what?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    It's really good so are we going to be following the "daughter" or what?

I guess you'll have to wait and find out! ;) Next chapter is going to be up today, actually, and it might clarify that for you. Or it might not. I guess it depends. :D
    37oYgl3.png
    UPDATE TIME!!! :smiley:

You can read Chapter 1 here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nice story!!1
    6adMCGP.gif
    Nice story!!1

Thank you! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    @MadameLee Did this chapter answer your question on if we're following the daughter? What do you think? :)
    37oYgl3.png
    edited August 2018
    @MadameLee Did this chapter answer your question on if we're following the daughter? What do you think? :)

Yeah it did..answer my question. I'm assuming Alexander is the biological child, of the person (I presume) adopted her?
    6adMCGP.gif

Yeah it did..answer my question. I'm assuming Alexander is the biological child, of the person (I presume) adopted her?

Yes! The daughter's birth name was Ariana of course, but when she was adopted, her adoptive parents changed it to Amelia, and their biological son is Alexander. :) That will be elaborated more within the next few chapters.
    37oYgl3.png

Yes! The daughter's birth name was Ariana of course, but when she was adopted, her adoptive parents changed it to Amelia, and their biological son is Alexander. :) That will be elaborated more within the next few chapters.

guess when I get back from my province's Stratford. i will need to catch up!.
    6adMCGP.gif

guess when I get back from my province's Stratford. i will need to catch up!.

Thanks so much for reading by the way! It means a lot that someone likes my story. :)
    37oYgl3.png
    You're welcome-my story isn't as popular as other's are. and there some dark stuff in my Swanson story
    6adMCGP.gif
    You're welcome-my story isn't as popular as other's are. and there some dark stuff in my Swanson story

I've heard of your story before, actually! There will be some pretty dark stuff in my story too, but I don't like happy sunshine stories. :D
    37oYgl3.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    love this it's great !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

nani wrote: »
    love this it's great !

Thank you @nani! I'm glad you like it! :)
    37oYgl3.png
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Woot! A new story to read and another one I get to enjoy right from the beginning! I love it!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Woot! A new story to read and another one I get to enjoy right from the beginning! I love it!

Thank you!! I'm so appreciative of all the positive feedback I'm getting. <3
    37oYgl3.png
    I can't believe I just did this, but here's a second update for today!

Read chapter 2 here!
    37oYgl3.png
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    When the urge strikes I say go for it! And man, I loved the chapter! Amelia and Onyx are really hitting it off. D'awww, it's so cute!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    When the urge strikes I say go for it! And man, I loved the chapter! Amelia and Onyx are really hitting it off. D'awww, it's so cute!

Aww, thanks! :smiley: Yes, they are, aren't they? I love them so much. They're adorable. <3
    37oYgl3.png
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hi there @squirrelwithacup. I saw your post over on the Writer's Forum so thought I would hop over to your tumbler and check it out. I really like what you have so far and am excited to see what comes of young Amelia and Onyx. :) I'm not normally much for Vampires but Onyx is just so... *squee*
    Hi there @squirrelwithacup. I saw your post over on the Writer's Forum so thought I would hop over to your tumbler and check it out. I really like what you have so far and am excited to see what comes of young Amelia and Onyx. :) I'm not normally much for Vampires but Onyx is just so... *squee*

Hello @TheAemaSimming! Thank you so much! Onyx is adorable, isn't he? <3
    37oYgl3.png
    NOTICE: I've moved my Nightshade simlit from Tumblr to Blogspot! I've updated the post, but I'll say again that you can now read my simlit here.
    37oYgl3.png
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Cool, nice start on your Blogspot. I know it's not as popular with some writers but its where I started my legacy this last February so if you ever need any help with it feel free to PM. Not an expert but I might have made similiar mistakes lol
    Cool, nice start on your Blogspot. I know it's not as popular with some writers but its where I started my legacy this last February so if you ever need any help with it feel free to PM. Not an expert but I might have made similiar mistakes lol

Thank you! I was pretty confused with it. I chose it because it doesn't have a storage limit unlike some others. I'm sure I'll make plenty of mistakes but I'll get the hang of it eventually. :D
    37oYgl3.png
    Hello everyone! Today I have an update for Nightshade, chapter 3, which you can read here!
    37oYgl3.png