Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    edited September 2018
    And another chapter is complete! Alright guys, prepare yourselves before you read chapter thirteen of Nightshade! ;)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    ...And they called it puppy love
    Oh, I guess they'll never know
    How a young heart really feels
    And why I love her so...

Yes, I did just quote Donny Osmond lyrics.... yes, I am aware of just how fabulous that makes this post.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    ...And they called it puppy love
    Oh, I guess they'll never know
    How a young heart really feels
    And why I love her so...

Yes, I did just quote Donny Osmond lyrics.... yes, I am aware of just how fabulous that makes this post.

@Chrinnie Hehe, yes it does! Though the real question is, will it ever be more than puppy love? :smirk:
    37oYgl3.png
    Mama's spoiler has given me hope and, perhaps a little insight.
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)

Well, that's true! Though my simlit could easily veer off the course of my game, and mama's game... ;)
    Don't worry. They love puppies, but this is more than just puppy love.
    37oYgl3.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

Yes it does, but........
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    ....awe..... just read the chapter. So! Much! CUTE!!! OK now I will sleep and dream sweet wonderful dreams.
    ....awe..... just read the chapter. So! Much! CUTE!!! OK now I will sleep and dream sweet wonderful dreams.

@TheAemaSimming Awww, I hope it did indeed give you sweet wonderful dreams. :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Time for the next chapter of Nightshade! Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    I loved the way you handled the time difference that Sims presents us with. I also like that even though it's a giant leap you feel like nothing has changed and everything has changed for teenage Amelia and Onyx. And of course teenage Alexander. All good looking. And now there's a baby sister or did I confuse that?
    Onyx is a cutie. Alexander isn't bad lookin' either. Amelia is so sweet!
    mW8spBr.png
    I loved the way you handled the time difference that Sims presents us with. I also like that even though it's a giant leap you feel like nothing has changed and everything has changed for teenage Amelia and Onyx. And of course teenage Alexander. All good looking. And now there's a baby sister or did I confuse that?

@TheAemaSimming The baby is Claire, which is Amelia and Alexander's first cousin. It's Elaine's brother, Elias's, daughter :)

Yeah, I wasn't entirely sure how to approach it, but I knew it wouldn't make sense for suddenly, bam! They went from kids to fully grown teenagers. :D

Lots of things will change for Amelia and Onyx in these years.
    37oYgl3.png

@Chrinnie I won't argue with that. If I were a sim, I'd be very interested in Onyx! Or if he weren't a sim, but a real guy. *sigh* If only there were guys like Onyx in real life, huh? :joy:
    37oYgl3.png

@Chrinnie I won't argue with that. If I were a sim, I'd be very interested in Onyx! Or if he weren't a sim, but a real guy. *sigh* If only there were guys like Onyx in real life, huh? :joy:

Then this would also mean vampires were real.. and that bring a whole slew of other problems along with it.
    mW8spBr.png

Then this would also mean vampires were real.. and that bring a whole slew of other problems along with it.

@Chrinnie True, but at least people could become vampires and be immortal? Then again, maybe living forever isn't all it's cracked up to be...
    37oYgl3.png
    I wouldn't want to live forever. Besides, that's not technically correct. The Sun will supernova in around 5 billion years, so.. that'd be about all the time you had. :lol:
    mW8spBr.png
    I wouldn't want to live forever. Besides, that's not technically correct. The Sun will supernova in around 5 billion years, so.. that'd be about all the time you had. :lol:

@Chrinnie Fine, you got me there. But hey, 5 billion years is a long time! Although I'd hate to see what became of the world in 5 billion years' time. :neutral:
    37oYgl3.png

@Chrinnie Fine, you got me there. But hey, 5 billion years is a long time! Although I'd hate to see what became of the world in 5 billion years' time. :neutral:

Well, there's the thought that we might, by then, have learned how to live on other planets. Also, we might have been obliterated by an Alien race well before that. So, who really knows, right? (Overthinking is my best trait).
    mW8spBr.png

Well, there's the thought that we might, by then, have learned how to live on other planets. Also, we might have been obliterated by an Alien race well before that. So, who really knows, right? (Overthinking is my best trait).

@Chrinnie An alien race? Living on other planets? Sounds right up my alley! Perhaps Orion would be there...
    37oYgl3.png

@Chrinnie An alien race? Living on other planets? Sounds right up my alley! Perhaps Orion would be there...

Oh my.... another sim fantasy is born :joy:
    mW8spBr.png

Oh my.... another sim fantasy is born :joy:

@Chrinnie That sim fantasy was born ages ago for me. :joy:
    You two are a riot.

@TheAemaSimming What can I say? Someone should hire us as a comedy act. @Chrinnie and I will call it... Cereal Romance. Unless we're performing on Halloween. Then it will be Cereal Killer. In one scene, we're trying to buy something and the cashier looks for the Cereal Number. I'm telling you, it would be cerealsly hilarious!
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup You are so punny... I'll admit though I would probably go see this show.
    @squirrelwithacup You are so punny... I'll admit though I would probably go see this show.

@TheAemaSimming I know my puns are awful, but at least they make someone laugh. Usually me, but who knows, maybe some of you have at least snickered. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup You make me laugh all the time. Also super hot avi. :)