Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What career would you like to see return?

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Education
    I mean, why not all?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited August 2018
    Military
    I have a thread/poll here where i ask what active carrers would you like to see again, or which new ones would you like, or if you dont like them at all. If you guys didn't saw, i suggest you to vote there! :smile:
  • Namer25Namer25 Posts: 9 New Member
    Magician
    I love--Magic.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Education
    I voted for Education, but I'd love to see more of them too, like Law or Military.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2018
    Education
    Education. :smile: I’m currently working in that field in real life (and before that, Daycare), and various types of education is common in many people’s lives.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Singer (Band?)
    I want all of these but most of all i want my sims to have a band.
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    Acting/Show Business
    Pop Star. Also really enjoyed the stylist and tattoo artist careers from Sims 3
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Fire Fighter
    Jean wrote: »
    Firefighter, because for me it would seem like the perfect moment to reintroduce firefighters in general.

That was my thinking as well. :) Otherwise, I would have gone with military.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Education
    I voted education but what I really want to return, is the Interior Designer career!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    If I recall, when TS4 came out in 2014 the devs said they intentionally cut back on the career choices to, I don't know, emphasize the brilliant new emotion content and the stay at home play. Something like that.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2018
    Singer (Band?)
    all my favorites on one thread :)

honestly, I loved all of them.

I do still love the singing career and its songs from showtime a little more B)

like the careers from ambitions, felt the were very well done, same with singing career and band forming.

Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Military
    Military, because I still have a save from TS4 was first released and the husband is wanting to return to the military while I waited for toddlers to be issued. Because the live-in mother law was pushing the socialite daughter to have some kids. Their babies are still in the crib, and he still can't go back into his airforce or army or marines. They have been waiting a really long time. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Acting/Show Business
    I want all of them, especially Acting and Education.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2018
    Education
    I wouldn't mind any of those on the list - but I said Education - but I could like all of those personally. So no matter what, I wouldn't be disappointed.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Education
    I wish you had put other on there. Education is something I would like in an education EP such as babysitting, daycare, preK, grade school, high school, and uni.

What I wanted was house builder from the survey first.
    2. Interior decorator
    3. Stylist
    4. farmer
    5. nanny- we can be one
    6. babysitting
    7. simple careers such as factory worker, grocery store, pizza parlor.

Education would come after all of those.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Fire Fighter
    I'm surprised more people didn't vote for fire fighter.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Lawyer/Attorney
    Education (lecturer/professor rather than K-12 preferably) and lawyer would be absolutely perfect fits for two of my sims. And I miss having at least one famous sim so actor would be nice too.
    &PHgr;
  • Seymour92Seymour92 Posts: 11 New Member
    Education
    > @KatieSim said:
    > I’d love to see the return of the daycare profession along with other teaching roles.
    Same. That would be awesome
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2018
    Education
    I'm surprised more people didn't vote for fire fighter.

I don't see the point in Sims 4 as I rarely see any fires and when one does start, the sprinkler system quickly puts the fires out - like instantly. Jumping in a shower will put your sim out if they are on fire. When we had firefighters - I'd lose half a house waiting for them to put it out - the sprinkler system is so quick I rarely even lose a stove. I love the sprinkler system. Also without usable roads fire truck could not even come to your sims houses anyway. Police is pretty useless as well without programmable roads, and road systems in this game.

I did not much care for the active firefighter career either as it almost never worked very well - plus we had disasters in it the Sims didn't really see unless you were playing that career except for the meteors. If the sims not in the fire fighter career had seen earthquakes and fire storm and such - I could have liked having that career but the way it was it was rather pointless as having any firefighters in Sims 4.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Military
    I had to go with military its a must have for me singer/band comes in a close second.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Paranormal
    I loved "collecting" spirits and bad ghosts.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    all of them LOL
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    Acrobat/Street Performer
    • Acrobat
    • Dancer (Breakdance)
    • Model
    • Firefighter
    • Lifeguard
    • Military
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    So far Education and Show business/Singer-Band are the two favorites.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    All the above please...
    WbUrFQm.png