Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Throughout League Event (Not Enough Time)

Good Grief! .... This new event is crazy. 3 days to complete it among 18 different tasks. No way possible can a person can finish them off. Each event after it ends takes 7 to 8 hours to start again. I am not going to waste my sims bucks to start them over.
TTKIncorporated

Comments

• MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    edited August 2018
    Not to mention I’ve received that stupid table 9 times already and you can only keep 2. This is feeling pointless if they just giving the same prizes over and over again.
    Post edited by Marktn on
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Definitely too many of the same prize. Their algorithm doesn’t work.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Good Grief! .... This new event is crazy. 3 days to complete it among 18 different tasks. No way possible can a person can finish them off. Each event after it ends takes 7 to 8 hours to start again. I am not going to waste my sims bucks to start them over.

did you tried? I'm doing it (I'm already in task 14) and I did not spend any simcash.
    Most of the actions are to talk to another sim or go to a party and do 20 actions or complete the daily task list. It is possible to finish the event without spending simcash.

Completing the main event collection depends on luck and how many tickets you can win (usually when you do friendship events you will win 30 tickets!)
    There is no need to spend simcash. This seems to be the most balanced event so far.
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    As of today, I have quit The Sims Mobile and deleted the app. The pricing is way too aggressive and the quests have become all but impossible. I play games as a means of entertainment, not frustration. It started out with a good foundation, but has quickly become an aggressive money grab. I tried EA, I tried. Sad.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    I haven't got a dart board yet :(. That makes three events out of four that I haven't managed to get one of the main prizes, despite completing the quests and getting a lot of tickets for them. I do enjoy playing the game because I love genetics and seeing how the kids turn out, but the events are annoying. There should be a prize tier or something, with set 'prices' for prizes and then you can decide what you get.
  • MskrisininMskrisinin Posts: 1 New Member
    It’s becomming more and more apparent this game is a money pit! It’s sad because I really love the game but the developers make it SUPER hard to complete the special events. (If you happen to complete the event the prize is lame.) The coolest thing on the roulette wheel is IMPOSSIBLE to win - I know this first hand after the last 3 challenges and I feel stupid for spending real money for nothing!! It’s truly not fair and the developers should be ashamed of themselves for rigging this game!
  • PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    > @MayaRose1138 said:
    > I haven't got a dart board yet :(. That makes three events out of four that I haven't managed to get one of the main prizes, despite completing the quests and getting a lot of tickets for them. I do enjoy playing the game because I love genetics and seeing how the kids turn out, but the events are annoying. There should be a prize tier or something, with set 'prices' for prizes and then you can decide what you get.

Did you ever get the dart board? I finished the quest with 25 sim cash, 2 bars, 1 neon sign and the grand prize. All the rest was home tickets. I already had THOUSANDS in home tickets. I never got the dart board. I'm very salty about it too.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    Nope, never got the dart board. So the only event I've won a major prize in, is the furniture one where I got the couches. Couldn't get the spa or the barbecue :(. Not very impressed, especially when I play other games where you can pick the prizes so long as you have the right number of tickets/ribbons/etc. I got two bars and tables in this event, one neon sign, one sim cash prize, the two clothing prizes (but not the hot dog), a few banners, and plenty of home tickets (which I don't need).