Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Karaoke Failures

ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
So does your sim have to be in the singing career to sing good on the karaoke machine? Shouldn't singing be a skill sims can build without having to be a singer? I've noticed that if your sim is in the singing career, even level 1, they suddenly do just fine... but if not, they sound terrible no matter how many times they use it. Is the singing career really the only way your sim can't sound like an utter disappointment?
Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.

Comments

• Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    I agree. I discussed singing as a trait in another thread. Some people are hist natural singers. Some not so mich. Lol. They don't have to get paid for it to be good.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2018
    @ARRensch You get better as you go,like a hidden skill.You will look like and sound like a fool early but soon you will run and jump of the speaker etc.You start bad period

A speaker to knee move in this start at 0:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OokT89cPGc&list=UUrDoNuc23GA-QlRC4RKdQ4g&index=165
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Karaoke is a hidden skill, with three levels. Like other skills, it takes time to develop, but if your sims keep practicing, they will eventually sound just as good as the singers do, with one exception. Children sound terrible, even at level three.