Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Orphan Annie Challenge

I found the original sims 3 challenge here: http://modthesims.info/t/546929 so thought I would adapt it for sims 4.

The challenge is based on the story of Annie, an eleven year old orphan who lives with Miss Hannigan.

Set-up:

Create one YA female. You can make her look any way you like. This will be your Miss Hannigan so she must have the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration and the Romantic, Hates Children and Snob traits.
Create one Child female. You can, as always, make her look any way you like. This will be your Annie so she must have the Social Butterfly aspiration and the Cheerful trait.
The rest of the orphans can be designed as you wish. The only conditions are that they must all be children and they must all be female. You can choose to give them any surname as this is irrelevant to the challenge.

You may move your orphanage onto any 30x20 or smaller lot. Your house must have only a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms (one for Miss Hannigan and one for the orphans). Miss Hannigan must enter the business career straight away.

The challenge:

Each day, every one of the orphans must clean something. If you have laundry day pack, this can mean doing laundry. This also includes cleaning up dirty plates or glasses. You may not control Miss Hannigan apart from to cook food for the kids. Your job is to age up all of the children to teens without them being starved, as they may only eat one meal a day at home. If they have not cleaned that day, they can not eat. Children can be aged up by getting an A in school and completing one aspiration or maxing one skill.

Scoring:

10 every time a girl gets an A in school.
-10 every time a girl drops her grades.
50 every time a child is successfully aged up.
-50 every time a child ages up before they should do
-50 every time a girl starves
10 every time a girl maxes a skill

I will probably add a part 2 at some point, which will follow the story of Annie when she has been adopted by Oliver Warbucks - let me know if you would like to see that