March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Top requested features needed for consoles?

KRUSSIDULLKRUSSIDULL Posts: 36 Member
edited August 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi simmers!

Here is the top requested feautures required for the Sims 4 before console buyers will take this game seriously. I just made this list out of threads across the internet talking about console version of the Sims 4.
  • Better controls, HUD and camera. This is a no-brainer if you played both version you notice that the entire HUD and controls are imported from the PC version with minor or no adjustments made for console controllers. The button layout is horrible and makes bad use of the Cross/DPAD and back buttons. Camera movement should also have an option to center the cursor in the middle as standard. HUD should be adjusted for consoles to have a better view and without the requirement to swap between snap and free cursor mode. A wheel selection features popular among RTS games could possibly help swapping between Sims and different menus.
  • Basic Keyboard and Mouse support. Shouldn't be to hard to implement. This would make the game much more enjoyable.
  • Improve performance and premium console improvements. A GTX580 (1,5TFLOPS vs PS4 1,8TLFOPS) a GPU from 2011 runs the Sims 4 in 1080p @ 120FPS yet on console it only runs 30fps. Also both Playstation 4 Pro and Xbox One X are missing 4K support and better AA. I play this game on Xbox One X and I can tell the game is blurry on the big screen.
  • Shared gallery across all platforms. From my understanding this is already being worked on but important is that is shared across all platforms.
  • Some kind of mod support. Maybe as something available in the gallery. Similar to Fallout 4.
  • Bonus: Visit friends lots (some kind of online mode). Would be cool if the could have a friend list and join friends households and interact with them. This would also make the world feel more alive. Sims from your friend list can show up in your game.

Opinions or something I have missed? Discuss below and lets be hopeful Maxis one day will consider real support for consoles in the future.

Best regards,
KRUS
Post edited by KRUSSIDULL on

Comments

• KRUSSIDULLKRUSSIDULL Posts: 36 Member
    I forgot another thing I personally want is more achievements from expansions. Its the main reason why I got The Sims 4 for console because you only get rewards if you don't cheat.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Better Textures eg City Lights at night in Myshuno. Distant lights from buildings are blurry unless you enable the free camera.

Lighting Controls which we don't have in the game option. Lighting even in the noon day sun seems to be kind of dim.
    edited September 2018
    KRUSSIDULL wrote: »
    Hi simmers!

Here is the top requested feautures required for the Sims 4 before console buyers will take this game seriously. I just made this list out of threads across the internet talking about console version of the Sims 4.
    • Better controls, HUD and camera. This is a no-brainer if you played both version you notice that the entire HUD and controls are imported from the PC version with minor or no adjustments made for console controllers. The button layout is horrible and makes bad use of the Cross/DPAD and back buttons. Camera movement should also have an option to center the cursor in the middle as standard. HUD should be adjusted for consoles to have a better view and without the requirement to swap between snap and free cursor mode. A wheel selection features popular among RTS games could possibly help swapping between Sims and different menus.
    • Basic Keyboard and Mouse support. Shouldn't be to hard to implement. This would make the game much more enjoyable.
    • Improve performance and premium console improvements. A GTX580 (1,5TFLOPS vs PS4 1,8TLFOPS) a GPU from 2011 runs the Sims 4 in 1080p @ 120FPS yet on console it only runs 30fps. Also both Playstation 4 Pro and Xbox One X are missing 4K support and better AA. I play this game on Xbox One X and I can tell the game is blurry on the big screen.
    • Shared gallery across all platforms. From my understanding this is already being worked on but important is that is shared across all platforms.
    • Some kind of mod support. Maybe as something available in the gallery. Similar to Fallout 4.
    • Bonus: Visit friends lots (some kind of online mode). Would be cool if the could have a friend list and join friends households and interact with them. This would also make the world feel more alive. Sims from your friend list can show up in your game.

Opinions or something I have missed? Discuss below and lets be hopeful Maxis one day will consider real support for consoles in the future.

Best regards,
    KRUS

The last one visit friends in online mode won't happen cause it has to come to pc and I don't see that happening on the pc version either.

Shared Gallery Access is coming eventully. Grant says their updating the pc gallery so they can apply it to the console. It may be a while but it's coming.
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Better Textures eg City Lights at night in Myshuno. Distant lights from buildings are blurry unless you enable the free camera.

Lighting Controls which we don't have in the game option. Lighting even in the noon day sun seems to be kind of dim.

The lighting at night, or the night sky is way too bright. It is almost impossible to get good lighting shadows. Being able to adjust the day or night sky would be fantastic!
  • NasiabeenNasiabeen Posts: 1 New Member
    There needs to be a weather pack for ps4
  • VioletmistVioletmist Posts: 4 New Member
    Advanced curvature mode on roofs for console. PC can activate this using Shift + C but we do not have the option as far as I'm aware.

I have found an annoying loophole to use in the meantime. The house in library called "Varra" had a roof with advanced curvature active on it, so I saved a lot that's just that roof on a 4x4 room. Now I have to open that lot when starting a build if I want advanced curvature mode. Oh, and copy does create another roof with advanced curvature active so clearly console has the capability to run this mode; just needs a key input added.
  • xtylesxtyles Posts: 2 New Member
    Mouse and keyboard support pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Mouse and keyboard support, mods and finish bringing all the packs over. Also, put the stuff on sale more regularly.
  • ellienjellienj Posts: 2 New Member
    I would really love the complete debug menu to be available for Xbox console.

There are a lot of misc items you can use on the computer that you cannot find in the Xbox. I know you can find someone by searching “unknown” with the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat, but there are still a LOT of items i would like to access.

ESP since I heard the get famous pack has a lot of items placed in the debug mode. Not that it’s coming to Xbox immediately but still.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I agree with that. Mouse and keyboard support is being worked on according to Sim Guru Legacy. Not sure about cross platform gallery. Don’t see Sony allowing that not to mention difficulty with mods.

The game should look and perform a lot better particularly on the Pro and the X.
  • Cj901Cj901 Posts: 6 New Member
    Custom content and a gallery version for console please 😫 a way to save custom content to our library would be nice
  • zeit76zeit76 Posts: 2 New Member
    Please EA, play your games before releasing them. How can you not be FRUSTRATED by the impossibility to not til.t the camera up and down while in build mode on Xbox?? This is beyond aggravating and it could be fixed in an afternoon by a dev. HINT: RB and LB do nothing in build mode, use any of both to let us look at what we build from the angle WE decide fits best, and then change it again when we need. You know, like a normal game would do. The person or team who decided the camera should be locked at only one frigging angle while building are amateurs at best (I want to stay polite here), they're clearly not "in the game" and the result is a very unhappy fan who wants his money back.
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    All I need for Sims 4 console version atm is first person mode, yes I can use it on PC version but I play both PC/ PS4 versions so yea. :)
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
    Right now the Gallery coming to consoles is top priority followed by mouse and keyboard support.
  • ellienjellienj Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="ellienj;c-16819612"]I would really love the complete debug menu to be available for Xbox console.

There are a lot of misc items you can use on the computer that you cannot find in the Xbox. I know you can find someone by searching “unknown” with the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat, but there are still a LOT of items i would like to access.

ESP since I heard the get famous pack has a lot of items placed in the debug mode. Not that it’s coming to Xbox immediately but still. [/quote]

Just going to add that AFTER I posted this I found the debug menu.... Oops.
  • AngelHarlessAngelHarless Posts: 2 New Member
    Just to warn you, I couldn't figure out for the longest time how to make a comment or even where I should put it, But now that I have found it how.... I have a lot to say/add. It's a lot and keep in mind that Some of this information is from website but I am currently unable to post links so I will just name the website instead. i only got a few of the things from them and it's "Mod The Sims" everything else is from me. Please take the time to read all of this and try to keep these in mind when updating the games next. I feel that consol users do not get to use the game at its fullest like pc users do so this should help, at least with my perspective it should.

I play on an Xbox one but I speak about all platforms, a thought for a stuff pack would be allergies. And to add it to the game it would be in cas.fulleditmode just like you can give your sim an aspiration and traits there should be another selection to give allergies.

Since I just spoke about cas, let us keep talking about it. There should be more choices for traits... for example, Antisocial (need socialization doesn't decrease but gets queasy while around other sims- accept pets), Intellectual (For teen/young adults that aged up with an A) and quite a lot more (Overemotional,Sweet, Diseases that you must live with, Neurotic,Mischievous,Vegan, Pescatarian,Insomnia,Tinkerer, Charismatic,Adventurer,Scaredy Cat, Daredevil, Daydreamer, Lucky, Unlucky, Emo, Rebellious, Loves Children, Sense of humour, Hyper, Coward, Dastardly, Party Animal, Brave, Coffee Addiction, Introvert, Extrovert, Singer, Swimmer, ADHD, Spiritual, Autism, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Edgy, Angelic, Demonic, Bipolar, Violent, Pyromaniac, Runner-wants to go on rns and jogs a lot).

Just like there are Normal Sims, Vampires, Aliens and Pets there should also be Werewolves, Fairies, Zombies, and Mermaids. Which could be added on with a stuff pack named mystical creatures.

There should be the ability for females and males to shave, so when you click on the shower you have the option to shave legs, shave armpits, shave both and when you click on a sink you have the option to shave face I feel like this would make it more realistic. Along with hair being shown (overtime) on legs, armpits, face for both male and female although, less hair shown on the face for females.

You should also be able to clean your sheet just like you can clean your clothes, and when I say that I mean you also have sims drool in their sleep so they have to clean them.

I feel there should also be Insecurities like, Feeling fat, Feeling worthless, Feeling like they smell bad, Breath stinks, Size off butt/boobs, etc. but they would be most common in teens.

There should be the choice for more jobs, here are a few examples you could add: Sorcerer, Dancer, Singer, Reaper, Farmer, Youtuber, Actor, Hacker, Fisherman, Swimmer, Gymnast, Pro-Runner, Pro-Bodybuilder

Aspirations for Kids: both listed below are not from me they are from an online site:
    First Aspiration) Teachers Pet (Under mental aspiration)
    1) Apple Giver:
    -Achieve Level 2 in Mental
    -Do Homework
    2) On A Roll:
    -Achieve a Grade of "B" at School
    -Do Homework 5 Times
    3) Teacher's Pet:
    -Achieve a Grade of "A" at School
    -Achieve Level 10 in Mental
    -Do Homework 10 Times
    Star Student Trait:
    They get boosts in every skill and school. And once they get older, several jobs.
    As a Teen or older, they'll get buffs such as "School Memory". This buff gives some small skill boosts. But they also get the 'A+ Memory" that makes them focused and gives bigger skill boosts.
    Second Aspiration) Class Clown (Under Social aspiration)
    1) Junior Joker
    -Attend School 3 times while playful
    -Introduce yourself to 3 Sims with a joke
    -Quote a cartoon character 10 times to other children
    2), Comic in Training
    -Successfully perform 25 funny interactions on other children
    -Make fun of adults 10 times to a parent sim
    -Watch at least 1 hour of comedy on TV at least 5 times
    -Get a best friend
    3) Mischievous imp
    - Trick 7 other children with a hand buzzer
    -Raise social skill to 10 so you can raise your mischief
    -Troll teh Forums on a computer or slablet 15 times
    -Invite your best friend to a fake party
    Comedy skill gain multiplier 1.25
    Mischief skill gain multiplier 1.2
    Social need multiplier 1.1 (needs to be center of attention)

Possible teen specific traits (that I have also found online):
    Goody Two Shoes (GTS): These Sims try to be good and clean folks as much as possible.
    Features:
    - Has "Cannot Die" status
    - Being at a Bar venue gives a +10 Tense Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    * Being at a Nightclub venue gives a +10 Tense Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    * Being at a Cafe venue gives a +2 Confident Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Being near their parent(s) gives a +1 Happy Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "proximity to sim(s)"
    - Being Angry has a chance to trigger a +3 Tense Moodlet, Duration = 2 hours (see Random Emotional Trigger Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Being Flirty has a chance to trigger a +3 Tense Moodlet, Duration = 2 hours (see Random Emotional Trigger Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Wearing Formal Category Clothing gives a +2 Confident Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "current clothing category"
    Whims:
    - Take a Shower
    - Take a Bath
    - Compliment Someone
    - Make a Friend
    Trait Relations / Proximity Buffs (all proximity buffs of this type are +2):
    - Allies: Electric Sliderule, Walking Punchline (Mood: Focused)
    - Enemies: Perpetual Motion, Frenzied Rebel (Mood: Angry)
    - Mixed: Relentless Tease (Mood: Embarrassed)
    Living Instrument (LI): These Sims obsess over musical instruments and want to be playing them whenever they can.
    Features:
    - Copy of Autonomy Trait Commodities from Inspired Emotion
    - Skill gain for Guitar, Piano, Violin are 1.5, up from 1.0
    * Skill gain for Singing, DJ Mixing, and Organ are 1.5, up from 1.0
    * Being at a Nightclub (Bar in Base Game version) venue gives a +5 Inspired Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Playing an Instrument gives a +2 Inspired Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "action in progress"
    - Being near another Sim who is Playing an Instrument gives a +2 InspiredTRAIT RELATIONS / PROXIMITY BUFFS (all proximity buffs of this type are +2): Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "proximity to sim(s)"
    - Random +3 Inspired Moodlet, Duration = 3 hours (see Random Positive Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Random +5 Sad Moodlet, Duration = 4 hours (see Random Negative Buff template for details on frequency)
    Whims:
    - Buy an Instrument
    - Discuss Favorite Band
    - Play an Instrument
    - Play the Guitar
    - Play the Piano
    - Play the Violin
    - Work on Writing a Song
    - Allies: Perpetual Motion, Walking Punchline (Mood: Inspired)
    - Enemies: Emotional Conduit, Relentless Tease (Mood: Sad)
    - Mixed: Electric Sliderule (Mood: Focused)
    Electric Sliderule (ES): These Sims don't just want good grades. They love school. And work. And they are going to excel at it, even if it drives you crazy when they tell you how important work is.
    Features:
    - Fun decays at a rate of 0.25 down from 1.0
    - Autonomy attraction for Fun is set at a rate of 0.25 down from 1.0
    - Skill gain for Programming, Handiness, Logic, and Rocket Science are 1.5, up from 1.0
    - Using Programming, Handiness, Logic, or Rocket Science gives a +2 Focused Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "action in progress"
    - Being at a Library venue gives a +5 Focused Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Doing Homework (Normal or Extra Credit) gives a +2 Focused Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "action in progress"
    - Being at Work (includes School and Jobs) gives a +3 Focused Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Random +3 Focused Moodlet, Duration = 3 hours (see Random Positive Buff template for details on frequency)
    Whims:
    - Play Chess
    - Work on a Rocket for an hour
    - Hack Something Successfully
    - Practice Programming
    - Try to Hack Something
    - Upgrade an Object
    - Repair an Object
    - Travel to the Library
    - Allies: Goody Two Shoes, Living Instrument (Mood: Focused)
    - Enemies: Perpetual Motion, Frenzied Rebel (Mood: Tense)
    - Mixed: Walking Punchline (Mood: Playful
    Perpetual Motion (PM): These Sims always want to be moving.
    Features:
    - Copy of Autonomy Trait Commodities from Active Trait
    - Skill gain for Fitness is 2.0, up from 1.0
    - Skill gain for Charisma is 1.5, up from 1.0
    - Exercising gives a +2 Energized Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "action in progress"
    - Exercising gives periodic +3 toward filling up Fun Need
    - Being Outdoors gives a +2 Energized Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "action in progress"
    - Wearing Athletic Category Clothing gives a +1 Energized Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "current clothing category"
    - Being at a Gym venue gives a +2 Energized Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Being at a Park venue gives a +5 Energized Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Being at a Library venue gives a +5 Bored Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Being at Work, School, or doing Homework gives a +3 Bored Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"/"action in progress"
    - Random +3 Energized Moodlet, Duration = 3 hours (see Random Positive Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Random +5 Bored Moodlet, Duration = 4 hours (see Random Negative Buff template for details on frequency)
    Whims:
    - Become Energized
    - Run on a Treadmill
    - Work Out on a Workout Machine
    - Use a Punching Bag
    - Go for a Jog
    - Go Swimming
    - Allies: Frenzied Rebel, Living Instrument (Mood: Energized)
    - Enemies: Goody Two Shoes, Electric Sliderule (Mood: Bored)
    - Mixed: Emotional Conduit (Mood: Flirty)
    Frenzied Rebel (FR): These Sims get Angry at the thought of being controlled by anyone or anything.
    Features:
    - Copy of Autonomy Trait Commodities from Angry Emotion
    - Being at Work or School gives a +5 Angry Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Being at a Bar venue gives a +3 Energized Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    * Being at a Nightclub venue gives a +3 Energized Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Being at Home Lot gives a +3 Angry Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "being at location"
    - Being near their parent(s) gives a +1 Angry Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "proximity to sim(s)"
    - Doing Homework (Normal, Extra Credit, or Makeup) gives a +3 Angry Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "action in progress"
    - Random +3 Energized Moodlet, Duration = 3 hours (see Random Positive Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Random +5 Angry Moodlet, Duration = 4 hours (see Random Negative Buff template for details on frequency)
    Whims:
    - Get into a Fight
    - Rage Run on the Treadmill
    - Rant and Rave to Someone
    - Send an Angry Text
    - Stomp Trash
    - Stomp in a Puddle
    - Mock Someone
    - Insult Someone's Face
    - Allies: Perpetual Motion, Relentless Tease (Mood: Energized)
    - Enemies: Goody Two Shoes, Electric Sliderule (Mood: Angry)
    - Mixed: Living Instrument (Mood: Inspired)
    Emotional Conduit (EC): These Sims feel the emotions of other Sims around them and try to hide from it by staying busy, which gives them an appearance of Confidence.
    Features:
    - Copy of Autonomy Trait Commodities from Loner Trait
    - Babysitter Career gain is 2.0, up from 1.0
    - "Totally Fine": Being near other Sims' Emotions gives a +5 Confident Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "proximity to sim(s)"
    - Being near Toddler or Child Sims gives a +3 Confident Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "proximity to sim(s)"
    - Being near Toddler or Child Sims broadcasts a +1 Happy Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "proximity to sim(s)"
    - Having "Totally Fine" Buff has a chance to trigger a +10 Sad Moodlet, Duration = 10 seconds (see Random Emotional Trigger Buff for EC template for details on frequency)
    - Having "Totally Fine" Buff has a chance to trigger a +10 Uncomfortable Moodlet, Duration = 10 seconds (see Random Emotional Trigger Buff for EC template for details on frequency)
    - Having "Totally Fine" Buff has a chance to trigger a +10 Angry Moodlet, Duration = 10 seconds (see Random Emotional Trigger Buff for EC template for details on frequency)
    Whims:
    - Hug Someone
    - Buy a Toy
    - Be Alone
    Trait Relations: None. I may add some in the future. For now, I felt it didn't make sense to give them emotion-based proximity buffs, since they already gain a generic +5 Confident from being near other Sims' emotions.
    Relentless Tease (RT): These Sims can't seem to stop Flirting.
    Features:
    - Copy of Autonomy Trait Commodities from Romantic Trait
    - Autonomy Commodities from Romantic Trait are weighted at 2.0, up from 1.0
    - Skill gain for Charisma is 2.0, up from 1.0
    - Wearing Everyday or Party Category Clothing gives a +2 Flirty Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "current clothing category"
    - Wearing Party Category Clothing gives periodic +1 toward filling up Fun Need, Duration = dependent on "current clothing category"
    - Being Flirty gives periodic +1 toward filling up Fun Need, Duration = dependent on "current mood type"
    - Random +3 Flirty Moodlet, Duration = 3 hours (see Random Positive Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Random +5 Embarrassed Moodlet, Duration = 4 hours (see Random Negative Buff template for details on frequency)
    Whims:
    - Flirt with Someone
    - Do Something Romantic
    - Freshen up in the Mirror
    - Kiss Someone
    - Become Flirty
    - Tell a Dirty Joke to Someone
    - Send Flirty Text
    - Allies: Frenzied Rebel, Emotional Conduit (Mood: Flirty)
    - Enemies: Walking Punchline, Living Instrument (Mood: Embarrassed)
    - Mixed: Goody Two Shoes (Mood: Angry)
    Walking Punchline (WP): These Sims will look for the punchline anywhere, anytime, even if it means using themselves as the source of humor.
    Features:
    - Copy of Autonomy Trait Commodities from Goofball Trait
    - Skill gain for Comedy is 2.0, up from 1.0
    - Wearing Party Category Clothing gives a +1 Playful Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "current clothing category"
    - Wearing Formal Category Clothing gives a +2 Embarrassed Moodlet, Duration = dependent on "current clothing category"
    - Random +3 Playful Moodlet, Duration = 3 hours (see Random Positive Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Random +5 Embarrassed Moodlet, Duration = 4 hours (see Random Negative Buff template for details on frequency)
    - Using Comedy skill triggers a 30s duration Playful Moodlet (this buff can be refreshed by invoking Comedy skill while it is active). Each time Comedy skill is invoked with this buff active, there is a chance of gaining a longer duration Playful Moodlet, which opens you up to the next tier strength of 30s duration Playful moodlet from invoking Comedy skill. This escalating Playfulness caps out at a 4 hour duration buff +3 Playful Moodlet, which causes the 30s duration Playful Moodlet from invoking Comedy skill to be +5 strength.
    Whims:
    - Tell a Joke
    - Write Jokes
    - Goof Around with Someone
    - Do an Impression for Someone
    - Flash Crazy Eyes at Someone
    - Play in a Puddle
    - Allies: Emotional Conduit, Living Instrument (Mood: Playful)
    - Enemies: Relentless Tease, Electric Sliderule (Mood: Embarrassed)
    - Mixed: Frenzied Rebel (Mood: Angry)
    Templates for Random Buffs (purely random with no attachment to triggers OR random chance while a trigger is ongoing):
    Random Positive Buff:
    - Strength: +3
    - Duration: 3 hours
    - Min Wait: 360 (6 hours)
    - Max Wait: 600 (10 hours)
    - Min Wait (initial): 240 (4 hours)
    - Max Wait (initial): 360 (6 hours)
    Random Negative Buff:
    - Strength: +5
    - Duration: 4 hours
    - Min Wait: 420 (7 hours)
    - Max Wait: 600 (10 hours)
    - Min Wait (initial): 240 (4 hours)
    - Max Wait (initial): 480 (8 hours)
    Random Emotional Trigger Buff (one emotion causes another to trigger randomly while active):
    - Strength: +3
    - Duration: 2 hours
    - Min Wait: 60 (1 hour)
    - Max Wait: 240 (4 hours)
    - Min Wait (initial): 60 (1 hour)
    - Max Wait (initial): 240 (4 hours)
    Random Emotional Trigger Buff for Emotional Conduit (one emotion causes another to trigger randomly while active):
    - Strength: +10
    - Duration: 10 seconds
    - Min Wait: 60 (1 hour)
    - Max Wait: 240 (4 hours)
    - Min Wait (initial): 60 (1 hour)
    - Max Wait (initial): 240 (4 hours)

Another thing I would like to add is, you should Get Famous, ten ability to get cc, and a shared gallery to consol, please and thank you.
  • KhajiitMilkKhajiitMilk Posts: 1 New Member
    Mouse and keyboard would be amazing! I’m used to PC but mine stopped working so I have it on console and the controls are kinda difficult!
  • Rose_bud20Rose_bud20 Posts: 2 New Member
    I want the gallery I wants some Sims from the gallery but I can not have them due to the gallery on being on ps 4
  • SousChefSanjiSousChefSanji Posts: 3 New Member
    Performance fixes and the gallery.
  • LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    I want gallery and Mod/CC support.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    A proper online gallery is what I crave for. I don't like creating sims. I like to make my sims unique with clothing and interior design. I'd rather download other players creations.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Catmaster66Catmaster66 Posts: 1 New Member
    Is the MC Command Centre available for xbox one and if so how do you install it. It seems to add a little more realism to the game.
  • RedweedgirlRedweedgirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Simmers I hope you guys check this daily but here's my request
    I been playing sims 4 for a year now and sims 3 for 2 years before that. I just love sims and all. But recently I have an issue with seasons. I would love if you could put an update on seasons where each family have separate individuals calendars. Just because I have 8 separate different families that celebrate different hoildays. Different religions and all. My one family are Christians that celebrate winter fest but then I have another family in the same save game that are Jewish. See how this is an issue. Please think about it or past it along to the creator of sims 4. Please thank you!
  • qwertyueqwertyue Posts: 5 New Member
    Basic Keyboard and Mouse support. This game desperately needs it.
  • Topher8907Topher8907 Posts: 10 New Member
    [quote="qwertyue;c-17011169"]Basic Keyboard and Mouse support. This game desperately needs it.[/quote] noise support would be awesome but I have connected my keyboard and my companion ps4 app and been able to type in text boxes when they come up