Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you Approach Chance Cards?

2...Next

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    edited August 2018
    Frankly, I just click them away asap. More than anything they are annoyance to my game play. I always click the first option, without reading the text. Hoping the affect is minor, LOL
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    What would my sim do? (Roleplay it as your sim would respond and whatever happens, happens.)
    Thank you everyone for participating.
    I started out going for the most favorable outcome, but I switch to answering as I believed my sim would do, and it just seemed more fun and less tedious. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    What would my sim do? (Roleplay it as your sim would respond and whatever happens, happens.)
    I see no point in trying to choose the best outcome. That's just not as much fun!
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I usually guess what would be the best result, but for my current family I roleplay and find that more interesting. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • ierolovrr31ierolovrr31 Posts: 52 Member
    Guess the best answer for a positive outcome. (Who cares what my sim would actually do? I don't.)
    If they had consequences like the ones in sims 2 had then I would care more. The ones in this game don't have as big an impact. I don't find them as fun unfortunately.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I used to pick what I'd consider the best option but now I rolyplay just to keep them interesting.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I always go by what choice I believe that particular Sims would chose. So I suppose I role play each one.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Another click on whatever & swear & wish they'd add a disable option to those stupid things, or at least come up with some new ones because I'm sick of seeing the same plum ones over & over again vote.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I'd say a little bit of both depending on how I feel. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited August 2018
    Why aren't there a lot more chance cards (variety, not frequency)? They seem like easy things to crank out. I think if there were a greater variety they'd be a lot more interesting. And I agree with @ierolovrr31 - let's have more impactful consequences involved.

On his way home from work, Mr. Smith notices Mr. Jones broken down on the side of the road. Does Mr. Smith pull over and lend a hand or simply ignore Mr. Jones?

If you choose to ignore Mr. Jones, he should automatically become an enemy. That's the kind of thing I wish we had more of.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    Why aren't there a lot more chance cards (variety, not frequency)? They seem like easy things to crank out. I think if there were a greater variety they'd be a lot more interesting. And I agree with @ierolovrr31 - let's have more impactful consequences involved.

On his way home from work, Mr. Smith notices Mr. Jones broken down on the side of the road. Does Mr. Smith pull over and lend a hand or simply ignore Mr. Jones?

If you choose to ignore Mr. Jones, he should automatically become an enemy. That's the kind of thing I wish we had more of.

Hee, hee... quoted for D&D suppport. :#
    #DramaAndDanger
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds