Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

outfits

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    I will often give them all five every day, outfits for warm weather exercise and cold-weather exercise and a few others besides. I've also done things like completely changing their look for their party and their formal wear if they are a secret agent so some of those outfits can be disguises . I made a Sim who is a musician and gave her five black formal outfits for concert attire. Generally my SIMs get new outfits on their birthdays so they look more their age . Some SIMs in challenges I don't even bother giving them outfits but I'm usually nicer to them than that and give them makeovers. I will rarely do a full edit but sometimes I do have to change their faces if they age up weird into a teenager.

Has anyone noticed that if you use a CAS item quite often all of a sudden the Towies start to use it too?
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    other explain please
    Other explain please:

I change them when I get bored of seeing them in the same outfit day in day out, and I will change the whole family, but I won't always change every outfit if they haven't worn it much or ever. And occasionally I'll make them change their own clothes from everyday to party whilst just wandering about the house because they look nice. And they generally have a different hairstyle for each outfit, although swimming is always hair up on long-haired sims and sleep is always hair down. Then if I get a different hairdo with a change of outfit too
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    keep same one or five all gameplay
    I mostly keep the same thing from the get go. Exceptions are specific formal wear for weddings (or funerals I guess but I've only done that once) and I will have them change their wardrobe when they age, since I typically don't like the RNG's sense of fashion. I'll also typically change the outfits of townies that move in that aren't their everyday clothes.
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    other explain please
    I make 5 everyday 2 formal 1 active 1 sleep 2 Party 1 swimwear per season. The Sim gets to decide what he or she wants to wear.
  • Options
    AfroSimmerAfroSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    other explain please
    I have them in the same 5 outfits until they age up, I only ever change them when they get older and I sometimes give them an extra everyday outfit.
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    change daily at the dresser
    I change their everyday outfit every morning to make it more realistic. :smile:
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    edited August 2018
    other explain please
    Now that we have seasons I make 5 new outfits for my sims every time the season changes. I always have 5 every day options and 2 or 3 for every other category.