Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things To Do In The Sims Mobile!

There's a popular thread in the Sims 4 general about what to do in the game like making the game fresh, trying different play styles, or what to do when you're bored. I thought it will be nice do a SIMilar (get it) thread like that in the sims mobile! ;)
  • Try a different outfit everyday! Don't just change your sims shirt and put back the original just to complete part of the to-do list. Why not just try different styles and themes. Because in real life no one wears the same outfit for weeks (Or years in the sims universe) Look up what's trending right now in the fashion world, Try to fit with this week's sticker themes, Or wear a bear costume for a day :p The choice is yours!
  • Use the in-game stories to tell your own stories! The stories in the sims mobile is a nice way to keep leveling up relationships and unlock new cas items, but if your already done with all of them.. what now? I thought of a clever way to bring separate stories together into a one big story! My current gen consist of a Sister and a Brother. The Sister found a guy and they are in love (Soulmates) but the Brother has a crush on the guy too! (Secret crush) this causes a rivalry (Sibling Rivalry) Between him! It's like a soap opera and lots of drama in the household!
  • Change the house up every generation! It's weird having the house never change ever since great-great-great-great-great grandma was born. Change the wallpaper and flooring to match your current gen personality. Maybe add a new room or tear down one. Maybe add a new garden? Maybe gaming room for your new young adult? Who knows?
  • Throw the ultimate party! Parties is a great way to meet new sims and get more stickers! Remember to chat with the attendees and socialize with them and reach level 10 together!
  • COLLECT ALL THE HEIRLOOMS!!! Heirlooms gives you new or updated traits, New Careers, and Hobbies! Can you collect them all!?!?
  • Draw a family tree! Start with your first sim and then branches and more branches of their off springs. If your too lazy then search up the plum tree app and use that as a family tree tool and share it with us!
  • Reach level 40! Did you know if you reach level 40 that you can get 1 simcash by completing the to-do list? It's a great way to get bonus simcash and saving up for new items!
  • Throw the game mechanics out the window. Forget about heirlooms, Tickets, Fashion gems, cupcakes, gnomes and ect are there. If you squint your eye a little bit it's still a sims game. You can still do all the usual things like cooking food, going to the bathroom, sleeping, talking to others sims and go to work.
  • Show off your Mysims collection! If you collected enough heirlooms you can get a heirloom shelf in the rewards category! Why not show off your golden Chef Gino or a silver Poppy heirloom, and who could forget the lovable Goth Boy heirloom!
That's about everything I can come up with at the moment. :) What kind of things that you can do in the sims mobile? Share about below!

Happy Simming!