Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad Died from Sun Snow?

bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
My Sims Bardagol Dayucduc killed Vladislaus Straud by accident. I never expect it to happen. Bardagol invited Vladislaus to a cloudgaze outside one winter morning. I never thought he would burn to death when there isn't any sun showing but only snows falling. Why did this happen? Is there anyway I can bring back Vladislaus Straud to life?

08_05_18_12_19_04_PM.png

08_05_18_12_19_58_PM.png

Comments

• PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Because of the sun!? I think sun snow means there is snow but with the sun out and no clouds. So naturally he would burn form the sun.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Vlad's also extra senstive to the sun, I believe.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Try inviting a vampire over during the heavy snow next time.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Vlad's also extra senstive to the sun, I believe.

Should've given him some SPF 9000+ :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Hopefully, you didn't save like that. Just reload without saving. And if you're that worried about him dying, level up writing, go for the publisher aspiration and get the "Book of Life" perk trait. Then just bind it to him.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Or u can just download ambrosia from the gallery which technically is not cheating because u dont use any cheats >:)