Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What human premades make good vampires?

Are they any human premades that you think make interesting vampires?

I just got the pack and I'm probably going to make the Fengs vampires, and have already made Ulrike Faust a vampire as well.
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited August 2018
    Maybe Wolfgang Munch or Luna Villareal? Maybe Max too, and of course the entire Goth family.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i personally generally avoid the goths as vampires. just because they're goth doesn't mean they want to be bloodsuckers. but there's a great video that has mortimer and bella become vampires and they look stunning as such in it. (warning, the video is 20 minutes long, and part 3 of a series, but it is absolutely amazing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCLKrNxj1g
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
  • Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    edited August 2018
    Wow @kalaksed, just Wow! That was one of the best videos I've ever seen, worth every minute! Yes, truly amazing! Where do I find the rest of the series?

Edit: Nevermind, I found them!
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    I made Dominic Fyres a vampire in one of my saves - I didn't actually play him but he was the most interesting one to encounter randomly in his dark form, because he looked like this:

RQIjscT.png

Mild mannered yutz by day; terrifying alpha predator by night (or at least by dark form).
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @Simberella777 that series is beyond amazing. the best i've seen, not just from sims, but anywhere. it shows that the creator was in film school when he did the first one. and boy did he use everything he learned to great effect. i've even got an attempt at the rooms used in the alternate ending (the lovers) up on the gallery. doesn't hold a candle to his, since i couldn't use the animators he did.

and i love that vampire dominic, though he should know that tie and the hair don't really work together...
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    edited August 2018
    kalaksed wrote: »
    and i love that vampire dominic, though he should know that tie and the hair don't really work together...

In this case, that family had called the pet adoption agency to return a cat they no longer wanted to care for, and for whatever reason, Dominic showed up to collect it....like that. I am 99% certain that cat never made it back to the agency. I am almost as certain that there was a plasma-drained adoption agent with no suit dumped in a San Myshuno alleyway.

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My Grand Master Vampire turned Bella Goth and I love how her dark form turned out. She's stunning as a dark beauty of the night in my opinion. :)

3C3hM2l.png

Please excuse the quality of my screenshots, they're not the best right now... :/ Anyway, have fun with whichever premade you ultimately choose to Vamp!

Happy Simming! <3

• Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Any that are sexy and glamorous and rich. Like the Fengs or whatever.

Or you could be original. Imagine the Pancakes on the side of a lonely dark country road late at night. Changing a tire on their 7 year old Chevy Malibu that they struggled to pay off. Bob is on his knees putting on the spare while Eliza stands behind holding a flashlight. She’s worried and just wants to get home.

Suddenly a dark mysterious stranger arrives. He approaches and asks if they need help, but Bob and Eliza feel uneasy about him. And their feeling was right. The stranger was a predator who saw the couple as an easy target and was planning a robbery. But as he reached for Eliza, dagger in hand, Bob and Eliza spring their fangs and over power the man. They feed on human blood for the first time in nearly a decade. When they arrived home they shared the greatest Woohoo of their lives.

The pancakes never wished for the curse of nosferatu, they were simply victims. And as such they carried on normal human lives, struggling to stay lower middle class and feed upon their lone plasma fruit tree for many years.

They would have the traits to never feed on humans, no hissing, and sunlight protection.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Personally I go for a more modern look on my vampire(s) this time around. Ulrike (Vogt, not Faust) is more Coachella than Goth. She has the vampire family aspiration and has turned seven so far.

One tip (if you can call it that) is to enable cheats so you can edit the (often horrible) dark forms that pops up when you turn others.

Anyway, the premades she has turned is Bella (who in turn will turn Casandra and maybe Mortimer, I have not decided yet) and Ulrike Faust. The others are not premades.

I HAVE turned Lily Feng in another game and it suits her. Especially with (sterotypical, I know) with the porslain skin and green snake eyes (goes great with her dress ;) ). I also in that game turned Nancy Landgraab but death does not become her. I don't know why, but I didn't think it suited her.

I would also suggest Miko(?), the Karaoke japanese girl. I think her super-cuteness would contrast great against a scary dark form. Also in City Living the black guy with a wife and kid in that funky apartment? I don't remember his name, but I DID turn him and he looks cool. Like a 1970's black vampire :)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @Beardedgeek Baako Jang, the aspiring comedian?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    @Beardedgeek Baako Jang, the aspiring comedian?

YES. Thank you. That's the one.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @Beardedgeek I like your idea of turning Miko, might use that one.
    @kalaksed I agree with you on the goths being vampires. I've seen that machinima series and loved it.

Perhaps I'll turn Diego Lobo as well. Also thinking about turning Alice Spencer-Kim (Is that her last name? I get them mixed up) and making her a kind, innocent vampire who befriends Inna Cents, the vampire that wears the yellow dress in the trailers and is on the gallery under SimGuruMaxis.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek I like your idea of turning Miko, might use that one.

Yet another City Sim: Pazazz. She's a model. Making her living by her looks. Maybe she doesn't want to grow old?
  • Options
    Also, reading this thread I think I'll go with Morgan instead of Casandra Goth. Bella will be the only Goth to be turned in my game.