Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dress me Challenge

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
I got this idea from the live stream where the gurus showed people uploading barbie sims. So I made this sim and would love to see what you guys do with her. You can not alter her in any way, but you can add eyebrows, skin colour, traits, name, hair, make up, clothes and so on. Would be interesting to see everyone's versions.

OmEuuD6.png

She can be found here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/48F1949B990511E888C541F62AEA24F5

Add #dressme when you upload your own one. Or share it to the gallery for others to see :)
Post edited by mcrudd on

Comments

• Options
    I will do mine now, so you guys can see what I imagine her to look like :)
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    I like this idea and will do it as soon as I get home! I would love to see how each person would dress her.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Otoyo wrote: »
    I like this idea and will do it as soon as I get home! I would love to see how each person would dress her.

Thanks. I am busy dressing her now and its not as easy as I thought hahahahaha. Can't wait to see yours :)

editted to add my version of her :)
    oqdfLDP.png

I will edit the rest of her outfits and then share her to the gallery with the #dressme
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I love it, pretty sim! I'll do more in a little while. :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I love it, pretty sim! I'll do more in a little while. :)

Thank you :) Can't wait to see yours :)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2018
    I like this idea too and I love the Sim you made for the base model, she has a chin! :) I'll dress her and use her as a Townie in my game. I won't be able to do that until later tonight/early morning though. I'll post here when she's ready. Couple questions; can we rename her, change her walk style, voice, traits, aspiration, etc.? Do you want a back story if we make one or just pics of her dressed up?

BTW, is the CAS screenshot camera blurry now too when hitting C? I hope not. I know there's a fix coming soon for the blurry screenshots in live mode, but didn't know if CAS was affected as well.

EDIT: One more question, can we change her skin color?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I like this idea too and I love the Sim you made for the base model, she has a chin! :) I'll dress her and use her as a Townie in my game. I won't be able to do that until later tonight/early morning though. I'll post here when she's ready. Couple questions; can we rename her, change her walk style, voice, traits, aspiration, etc.? Do you want a back story if we make one or just pics of her dressed up?

BTW, is the CAS screenshot camera blurry now too when hitting C? I hope not. I know there's a fix coming soon for the blurry screenshots in live mode, but didn't know if CAS was affected as well.

EDIT: One more question, can we change her skin color?

You can rename her and change all the voice, traits and so on, you just can't change her body or how she looks (nose, eyes and so on) Mmm never thought of the skin colour, I guess you can change that too, will make for some more diverse sim results :)

I noticed my screenshots were blurry, even went to check my graphics settings. I hope they fix it soon ;)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @mcrudd Cool, thanks! Can't wait to get started on her! I love how you dressed her, very pretty. That outfit is so elegant and classy, yet fun! :)
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @mcrudd Cool, thanks! Can't wait to get started on her! I love how you dressed her, very pretty. That outfit is so elegant and classy, yet fun! :)

Thank you :) I can't wait to see your version. I must be getting ready for afternoon shift soon, so will have a look when I get back home later this evening :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Here she is in my save.
    AnJrn84.png
    I tried to make sure there was no cc, but my defaults are still in the game.
    I don't know why, but I saw her as a red head. Yet, your version (@mcrudd) with the blonde hair and hat is stunning. I may download yours and have them be twin sisters in my save.

Edit: I think I would name her Perelà Corrêa Dantas
    Post edited by Otoyo on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I thought I'd try I named her Layla Maxwell.
    30003501878_3c7e085ced_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Otoyo wrote: »
    Here she is in my save.

I tried to make sure there was no cc, but my defaults are still in the game.
    I don't know why, but I saw her as a red head. Yet, your version (@mcrudd) with the blonde hair and hat is stunning. I may download yours and have them be twin sisters in my save.

Oh my gosh love her hair. Wow she looks like a completely different sim <3

Oh my gosh, love your version too, she looks stunning. I am loving all the different sims, so aweSim :)

• Options
    @mcrudd I'm glad I like yours too I realize I forgot to put that in lack of coffee...lol, I like to give sims make overs :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    If you guys upload them, then I am going to download them all tonight and place them around in my worlds <3 I have to get ready for work now, happy simming everyone :D
  • Options
    30003501878_3c7e085ced_b.jpg

Oh my goodness, she is so pretty as a goth. I love the blue on her. I guess there will be triplets in my save now!!!
    mcrudd wrote: »
    If you guys upload them, then I am going to download them all tonight and place them around in my worlds <3 I have to get ready for work now, happy simming everyone :D

Have a good day at work!
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    Here's my version of her:

dG5hlDv.jpg
    lAXQIet.jpg

She seemed like a Cecilia so that's what I named her. I feel her personality would be someone who is ambitious, self-assured and a bit of a perfectionist. She wants to someday be the CEO of a fortune 500 company.
  • Options
    Here's my version of her:

dG5hlDv.jpg
    lAXQIet.jpg

She seemed like a Cecilia so that's what I named her. I feel her personality would be someone who is ambitious, self-assured and a bit of a perfectionist. She wants to someday be the CEO of a fortune 500 company.

She is cute as a button with long hair like that! I also agree, she's definitely a perfectionist, but I think I will make my version be in the Critic career. Not sure which one though, but maybe the food one.
  • Options
    @Otoyo ha some sims just work the goth look, I like the innocent girl next door vibe I get from yours ha.
    @s2ladolcevita she's really pretty that hair looks good on her.

I'll have to keep looking back at all the new versions of her, we need a guy version too :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Here is mine, I gave her a vintage kinda style. She is up on the gallery! :)

ndv6rlk.png
    Z6Rx6jN.png

• Options
    clare74clare74 Posts: 107 Member
    edited August 2018
    here's mine. I normally never use bright colors but i liked how these looked. sorry it's not that good i got a little lazy
    HDRtZdF.jpg
    Post edited by EA_Mage on
    family tree (legacy family)
    origin id: clareo74
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    Thanks! @Otoyo @RedDestiny92 I love how all of our versions portray completely different personalities with the same base sim. I could definitely picture your sim being a food critic Otoyo.

@KittyMeow Your vintage sim is adorable! I just posted a pic of my rockabilly sim in another thread. I feel like they would be two peas in a pod :smiley:
  • Options
    clare74 wrote: »
    here's mine. I normally never use bright colors but i liked how these looked. sorry it's not that good i got a little lazy
    https://imgur.com/a/e2Uu6uo

I think she's great! That shirt with that skirt is a great outfit/look. The darker hair makes her look very cute.

kittymeow wrote: »
    Here is mine, I gave her a vintage kinda style. She is up on the gallery! :)

ndv6rlk.png
    Z6Rx6jN.png

I love the vintage style for clothing.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Uhh this looks fun! I dressed her up like some ordinary girl next door:

Screenshot_190.png

Screenshot_191.png

I actually really like her style. I might keep her around as a sim for later!
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    here's mine, i named her sherry and i tried to design her around the traits she already had. the first version has cc and the second is cc free (except my eye defaults, i was too lazy to remove them lol).
    sorry the screenshots have ui in them, in-game screenshots don't work right now so i had to use the snipping tool.
    tumblr_pd0u0b7wsN1v707rto1_1280.png
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Sorry the screenshot is blurry. Must be the gallery update. Anyways, I gave her sort of a vintage with a touch of pin up girl style.

be3b95a4208988e712d6d3af8b0fbbc2.png

0fc0762565c9034937a56ad335628942.png

This is such a fun challenge! You should add more Sims to dress.