Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bakery In Library

pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
So is the bakery in the gallery different from the bakery in our libraries on the console. I want the one from the console to come to the PC and vice versa. I noticed they aren't the same bakery.
tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    So is the bakery in the gallery different from the bakery in our libraries on the console. I want the one from the console to come to the PC and vice versa. I noticed they aren't the same bakery.
    No. Pc and Console have the same Bakery. The console bakery from GTW went up on the pc version 2 weeks ago. Now there is an additional bakery in the console in our libraries.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    No. Pc and Console have the same Bakery. The console bakery from GTW went up on the pc version 2 weeks ago. Now there is an additional bakery in the console in our libraries.
    I see the Piece Of Cake in both but not the other bakery are you sure its in there Cat?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited August 2018
    I see the Piece Of Cake in both but not the other bakery are you sure its in there Cat?

Yes there is another maxis bakery on the console. It came with the patch that brung gallery creations. It's by the Piece Of Cake bakery in the Library. It's to the left of it I believe.

Yes there is another maxis bakery on the console. It came with the patch that brung gallery creations. It's by the Piece Of Cake bakery in the Library. It's to the left of it I believe.
    Are they both on the gallery I mean?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited August 2018

I dont believe I've seen the other one on the gallery. There are also some maxis houses they added I haven't seen on the gallery.

SimGuruLegacy would know for sure.

I dont believe I've seen the other one on the gallery. There are also some maxis houses they added I haven't seen on the gallery.

SimGuruLegacy would know for sure.
    I am assuming no because I didn't see it on the gallery.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641