Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Penthouse in San Myshuno!

Hi Everyone! I built my first penthouse in San Myshuno, and I'm so EXCITED! And you? Have you ever built a penthouse in San Myshuno? ;) This is my Speed Build where you can see how i built it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuiehLtCD8E

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Your penthouse is very nice! :) Very nice design of the build! The furnishing of each of the rooms and areas, and the layout of the levels looks very nice! Very nice living room area for Sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seating watching tv on the large screen screen together. It is nice that there is a bar area in the home where Sims can enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, or enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the buffet table and fountain. Very nice design of the bedrooms! The windows bed area in the kids room is very nice. Kids will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming through the patterned windows. The furnishing of the kitchen is very nice! It is great that there is an eat in bar stool counter dining area there. Very nice pool patio! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the pool. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool.
    The penthouse is very nice! :)
  • abenaki1972abenaki1972 Posts: 46 Member
    Thank you so much! You're so kind! <3
  • MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    @abenaki1972 Wow. That is really nice. I like it. Especially that it has a modern feel to it. <---- This girl loves modern. =D
    signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV