Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

^^ Name 3 Simmers *Game*

AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
edited August 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Ok, rules... (I’ll try to be brief - promis!) This game is all about finding 3 simmers in this particular thread (so you may NOT mention any other simmer on the forums that hasn’t posted in this thread yet!) that you believe would fit the question-requirements perfectly. The question asked by the simmer above you that is! Oh, and just make sure any of the 3 simmers you want to mention aren’t on ”The please do not mention me even though I posted on this thread”-List below (3rd post)

^^’ Why don’t I just give you an example instead:

Simmer 111: Which 3 simmers would without a doubt survive a zombie apocalypse?

Simmer 222: *Eagerly looks through some pages of this thread and also double-checks The Please do not mention me even though I posted on this thread”-List*
Um - Simmer 333, Simmer 444, Simmer 555 look like they could handle themselves in any zombie apocalypse!

Which 3 simmers would fix a flat tyre in no time?”

Simmer 777: ”Probably simmer 888, simmer 999 and simmer 000!

Which 3 simmers are afraid of spiders?” :#

Simmer 111: ”Hm, I’d say simmer 000, simmer 222 and simmer 333. Just a hunch though, lol...”

Which 3 simmers are still playing TS1?”

Simple enough rules I hope - but don’t be afraid to ask if something is still unclear ^^

So lets play! The game starts at page 2 - please just post anything on page 1 meanwhile... ^^

Post edited by AlpineCuriosity on

Comments

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    edited August 2018
    ...and yes, you may also mention the simmer that is asking the question! ^^

...and yes! After we’ve reached page 2 and the real game begins you can mention any of the simmers on page 1 or 2 and so on...

Have fun! ^^
    Post edited by AlpineCuriosity on
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    The ”Please do not mention me even though I posted on this thread”-List:

(If you for whatever reason don’t want to participate in this game no more, just pm me and I’ll put your name on the list as soon as I can ^^)