Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs -Allergies?

Cats and Dogs was just released on XBOX today, and been exploring and loving it. Omg Brindleton Bay is very beautiful. My sim she has kitten, i had noticed my sim she feels dizzy, and has white stars circling her head, and sometimes sneezes.

What does mean? she has allergies or allergic to the kitten? anyway to cure that?

Comments

• OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    I don't think allergies were a part of Cats and Dogs EP (I could be wrong). If you have Get to Work, she could be sick? Maybe get medicine from the computer and see if that helps.

If there are allergies, that would be really cool :)
  • Holy_CowHoly_Cow Posts: 47 Member
    Cats and Dogs was just released on XBOX today, and been exploring and loving it. Omg Brindleton Bay is very beautiful. My sim she has kitten, i had noticed my sim she feels dizzy, and has white stars circling her head, and sometimes sneezes.

What does mean? she has allergies or allergic to the kitten? anyway to cure that?

If your animal is sick you have to go to a vet to get either the Wellness Treat from the pet vending machine, or go to the vet and sign your pet in to get treated which is pretty straight forward, but since your sim is the one who is sick check the moodlets. I know that my sims get sick sometimes but I'm not sure if that is from Get To Work or the base game. It's been a while since I've played just the normal Sims with no packs. :P If your sim is sick, order medicine from the computer which is going to be 50 simoleon thingies.
    Holy cow! I completed the Grilled Cheese Aspiration! :P
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    Thank you guys - yes my sim she was sick, ordered medicine from online and she was cured, same thing happened with her sister - she was petting a dog Rosie at the dog park lol, and she got scratches on her and her face was all red, and got her medication too.

Thank you for your help guys,
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    It may be different on console, this is the PC area. You might want to check out the console area with future questions about your game. ☺