Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monthly livestream, are they essentials for you ?

1235...Next

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited August 2018
    No
    I voted No, because, it will be 2AM (-15 hours difference) here. So, there's no 'live' for me, at least. I try to stay up before, but I found that, it is a little bit ridiculous to stay up during the weekday. So, I ended up watching the recorded video early in the morning. Boy, am I glad that I decided to sleep instead of stayed up :#.

Looking at the market segmentation, especially the demographic factor, the live stream is only benefiting certain market groups. I believe EA can do better to communicate with their customer/consumer than through the live stream. I'm not saying that the live stream is not good, but would rather believe it is not necessary if only for a small update or one-way communication. It is nice, but not necessary, but as some say, "don't watch it if you don't find it useful". So, for today's live stream, I will try to stay up....maybe..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Yes
    Definitely yes. I like to see the gurus.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I don't know
    I wouldn't say they're essentials, but it's a nice thought to increase communication. And if they get hit with the same bugs we do then mayve the bugs will get even more attention. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    It all depends the reason for the live broadcast. Doing recolors and making excuses isn't a reason for a live broadcast. Now if it's something new and there are some serious fixes then I got 30 minutes to spare.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    No
    It all depends the reason for the live broadcast. Doing recolors and making excuses isn't a reason for a live broadcast. Now if it's something new and there are some serious fixes then I got 30 minutes to spare.
    And was it ever so far? (I have no idea, I only heard about the one concerning the new gallery)
    5JZ57S6.png