Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! Championship Bowling ** R 1 | M 5: Durham's vs. Jivers **

Comments

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Omg I love Breanne, she definitely reminds me of myself. :D

Same and same! :D
    Splits and giggles look like so much fun, it's nice to see they enjoy eachothers company so much.

Yeah, they're going to be the super fun team of the league - not saying the other teams won't be fun, but the Gigglers will not worry about the results and just be happy having a good time.
    Ram and Sukh deep?! LOL

Just good, innocent, Indian names! :D
    Prince is awesome, I love him.

He's a riot, isn't he!?! :joy:
    What the heck is going on with all these bugs? My poor Cleo being burnt to a crisp! :scream: I love that it happened to her though, she would easily find the funny side in it. She carries on even after what happened, you go girl! It plum that she had to forfeit her points though she was doing so well.

It seems to be the pillars and totems that were hiding in the water just outside the bowling level. @WagonFruit has given me a 100% less ebil version, but I'm tempted to keep it, maybe as a Home Field advantage for the Gigglers and just get them some Jungle Adventure gear to counteract the bugs.

Oh no I feel so sorry for Princes mom, so annoying that she switched it off as he was about to appear on the TV!

I know, she could've at least finished the show! :bawling:
    My girl has arrived in her hospital gown, she's awesome. Nice to see her partying even after what happened.

She was on some nice painkillers! She was only 20% crazier than normal though, the drugs just enhanced her normal behaviour! :joy:

OK Harry and Breanne would be so cute, they are both awkward and different from the others.

They would be cute together, but it would all depend on if Harry actually understands the situation! :D

Pandora and Flash <3 they'd be so cute together but I think it probably wouldn't work out because Pandora is a bit of a b*tch lol. Maybe flash would like that though....

Pandora really looked like she was going to kick Prince in that one screenshot haha.

She did look like she wanted to kick Prince! Wouldn't have been a nice end to his evening!

We'll see if sparks (or bats) fly between these two, could've been just a casual vampire hookup, maybe they use that vampire dating app "Fangder" or maybe they actually just left alone, separately, or maybe it is the start of something beautiful... only time will tell!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Cleo was reminding me of this in the latest chapter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r22fKojGtpM

Also, more bees, lol.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Cleo was reminding me of this in the latest chapter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r22fKojGtpM

Also, more bees, lol.

Bahahahaha! That's not far off really, she was probably as high as Mr. Burns! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

And here it is! The third Pregame chapter which introduces the Bowl Movements and the Pin Ups!

Round 1 | Matchup 3: Pregame
    dustshaela.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Aw, I love Maeve and Ben cuddles. So sweet.

I think of Kitty as talking in a baby voice all the time, like "Whose a good girl?". I'm sure it will change?

Maeve is the thinker, huh? Good choice. She can think about all the possible scenarios ahead of time and try to desolve the situation before it starts, though I'm not sure how she'll feel if it goes wrong...

Either way, I'm always looking forward to your writing!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited August 2018
    Man did Florence look angry about her sister bowling a perfect llama game. Also that chauvinist pig got what he deserved from Cherry. Hopefully Takoda enjoys Death Alley Lanes' Tempura Ghost Pepper dish at some point in the next chapter.
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Aw, I love Maeve and Ben cuddles. So sweet.

I think of Kitty as talking in a baby voice all the time, like "Whose a good girl?". I'm sure it will change?

Maeve is the thinker, huh? Good choice. She can think about all the possible scenarios ahead of time and try to desolve the situation before it starts, though I'm not sure how she'll feel if it goes wrong...

Either way, I'm always looking forward to your writing!

Yeah, when Kitty actually talks to Snowflake, she'll have that baby voice - which may or may not end up getting used on some of her teammates on accident at times! :D

Yeah, Maeve feels a responsibility to try and keep things civil, which doesn't always work, so coming up with situations ahead of time can be helpful for her. It's good that she has her rock, Ben, to help out with some of the planning and the execution of said plans too.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Man did Florence look angry about her sister bowling a perfect llama game. Also that chauvinist pig got what he deserved from Cherry. Hopefully Takoda enjoys Death Alley Lanes' Tempura Ghost Pepper dish at some point in the next chapter.

She did!!! Her perfect riposte did little to no damage to Rebecca and the Dolls! :D

Cherry definitely showed Don a thing or two about the strength of woman! ;):D

And yeah, hopefully Takoda is happy with the Tempura Ghost Pepper dish!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

She did!!! Her perfect riposte did little to no damage to Rebecca and the Dolls! :D

I thought that was Don she beat the crap out of! Haha. Didn’t recognize him without the red T-shirt!
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I thought that was Don she beat the plum out of! Haha. Didn’t recognize him without the red T-shirt!

It was cold. ;)
    dustshaela.jpg

@pammiechick @VanPelt81 @kittymeow

Matchup Three of Round One is ready to go!!! :D

Round 1 | Matchup 3: Bowl Movements vs. Pin Ups
    dustshaela.jpg
    Cherry's perfect game was impressive. Also had to laugh at the team pictures. Something so fitting about the Bowls Movements sleeping while the Pin-Ups roller skating in unison. Also, Snowflake stole the show this chapter.
    Cherry's perfect game was impressive. Also had to laugh at the team pictures. Something so fitting about the Bowls Movements sleeping while the Pin-Ups roller skating in unison. Also, Snowflake stole the show this chapter.

Her perfect game was impressive! :)

Yeah, I thought that the two polar opposites would be a fun way to intro the teams. And Snowflake most certainly stole the show! :D
    dustshaela.jpg

@pammiechick @VanPelt81 @kittymeow

And here's the postgame chapter for the Movements vs. Pin Ups!!! :D

Round 1 | Matchup 3: Postgame
    snowflaketoy2.jpg?w=840
    dustshaela.jpg
    edited August 2018
    I didn't know that Snowflake the kitty was a renowned art scholar & professor. That being said, Florence should be proud of that A- grade on her mural given by the team's unofficial (or official depending on who is the official macot between the cat & Maeve's husband) mascot. I also liked Aaron's lazy way of dealing with his human cattle. I do wonder if Cherry's text is related to a certain someone's babe from a few chapters earlier as well as how Takoda rates the Tempura Ghost Pepper dish at Death Alley Lanes in comparison to the Bellagio Bowlyard's spicy nachos? I also wonder is Snowflake's nap was also due to Ezra's special pizza rolls?
    I didn't know that Snowflake the kitty was a renowned art scholar & professor. That being said, Florence should be proud of that A- grade on her mural given by the team's unofficial (or official depending on who is the official macot between the cat & Maeve's husband) mascot. I also liked Aaron's lazy way of dealing with his human cattle. I do wonder if Cherry's text is related to a certain someone's babe from a few chapters earlier as well as how Takoda rates the Tempura Ghost Pepper dish at Death Alley Lanes in comparison to the Bellagio Bowlyard's spicy nachos? I also wonder is Snowflake's nap was also due to Ezra's special pizza rolls?

More like a self-appointed art critic, and I'd be happy with an A- from a cat too! :D

I hope that Aaron is planning on keeping Free Range Cattle?

*gasp* :scream: Now that would be scandalous!

Takoda will rate it (and compare it to the nachos) in his next pregame chapter, but I think its safe to say he loved it!

Nope, that was just a good ol' power nap to recharge the kitteh batteries! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Snowflake for MVP, ok.
    I'd be too distracted to bowl :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Snowflake for MVP, ok.
    I'd be too distracted to bowl :mrgreen:

+1
    dustshaela.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I find it so cute how Maeve and Ben are attracted to each other. So adorable! I feel like Ben wouldn't step on Snowflake's toes and let her(?) be the mascot. But it's not my story. :)
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I find it so cute how Maeve and Ben are attracted to each other. So adorable! I feel like Ben wouldn't step on Snowflake's toes and let her(?) be the mascot. But it's not my story. :)

They are very cute together! :blush:

I'm just leaving it as unofficial mascot, considering the other teams don't have a mascot of their own... maybe next season! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Happy Timezones folks! :blush:

So with 3 matchups out of the way, I've updated the standings to include the latest set of games. Chucking it behind a spoiler tag in case people haven't gotten to reading the bowling chapter for matchup 3. :)

Individual Standing
    standingsafter3matchups.png

Team Standings
    teamstandingsafter3matchups.png
    dustshaela.jpg
    Filthy Frank is looking like he has the worst score in the league so far (Cleo only is at the bottom due to medical issues).
    Filthy Frank is looking like he has the worst score in the league so far (Cleo only is at the bottom due to medical issues).

Yup, Frank is truly the only one with a true 0 points. Still, it's only one week, Frank has plenty of time to catch up. :)
    dustshaela.jpg

I will probably get the next chapter out tomorrow. I've written 6 out of the 8 character intros for the next pregame chapter but I'm probably done for the night, so will revisit the writing in the morning. :)
    dustshaela.jpg

The next chapter is up! We finally meet the Bankrollers and Balls out players! :D

Round 1 | Matchup 4: Pregame
    dustshaela.jpg