Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! Championship Bowling ** R 1 | M 5: Durham's vs. Jivers **

Comments

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I'm finally all caught up! Took me a while lol

It's been fun so far and I'm very excited for the next matchup!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Is it weird I'm hoping this group gets attacked by their bowling alley a little bit too?? :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    I'm finally all caught up! Took me a while lol

It's been fun so far and I'm very excited for the next matchup!

Yay! :) I’m glad you’re enjoying it, this is a fun series to play/write.
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Is it weird I'm hoping this group gets attacked by their bowling alley a little bit too?? :mrgreen:

* sneaks into bowling alley and hides jungle adventure totems throughout *

Not weird at all! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I heartily approve >:)>:)>:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Oh Agnes will definitely be jealous of Pandora's coffin fun with Lord Flash.
    WagonFruit wrote: »

That would be funny.
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Finally, got the next chapter out. This one is pretty epic! :D

Round 1 | Matchup 4: Bankrollers vs. Balls Out
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited August 2018
    That photo-bowler was hilaious as was Mike Michael McMichaels' reaction to Reginald's last frame antics. I also liked how Carly was channeling Filthy Frank. Lucas & Devon's spat at the very end looks like it could cause trouble.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    That photo-bowler was hilaious as was Mike Michael McMichaels' reaction to Reginald's last frame antics. I also liked how Carly was channeling Filthy Frank. Lucas & Devon's spat at the very end looks like it could cause trouble.

Do you mean the bowler that fell over? Or the one that did a trick shot? Both Caliente's, those sneaky women!!! :D

Mike was furious with Reginald, I can't believe he forgot to speak in the third person! :open_mouth:

Jonas has a lot of women channelling their Inner Frankmonster! >:)

The spat could signal more trouble, or could it be the spark that Devon needs to change his ways?
    dustshaela.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I have so much catching up to do, I've been ill and still recovering. Just letting you know I haven't abandoned this. :D
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I have so much catching up to do, I've been ill and still recovering. Just letting you know I haven't abandoned this. :D

Aw, I hope you get better soon! I didn't think you'd abandoned it, I do update fairly regular so it wouldn't be hard to fall behind. The story will still be here when you're ready to read it. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Do you mean the bowler that fell over? Or the one that did a trick shot? Both Caliente's, those sneaky women!!! :D

The passed out one of course.
    Mike was furious with Reginald, I can't believe he forgot to speak in the third person! :open_mouth:

Such an out of character moment for Mike Michael McMichaels.
    The spat could signal more trouble, or could it be the spark that Devon needs to change his ways?

Who knows what happens. The brothers could end up despising each other like the Hamilton Sisters do by the end of the league season.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Ooh what an intense episode!

I loved Noriko's Haiku attacks lol
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

KleineMuff wrote: »
    Ooh what an intense episode!

I loved Noriko's Haiku attacks lol

Haha! It was pretty intense! :) And I'm glad you like what I'm doing with Noriko, she'll get more chances to speak at the postgame event... maybe! ;):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

The postgame chapter is up for the Rollers and the Ballers! :D

Round 1 | Matchup 4: Postgame
    dustshaela.jpg
    And for those that have caught up with the bowling chapter of 4th Matchup, below are the individual and team standings behind spoiler tags.

Individual Standings
    standingsafter4matchups.png

Team Standings
    teamstandingsafter4matchups.png
    dustshaela.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2018
    I need to do a catch-up this weekend. Just wanted to let you know that I posted a screenshot of Thelma Twiddlethumbs in the Friday night HIghlights, and @EA_Mage featured it today. I am so happy!
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I need to do a catch-up this weekend. Just wanted to let you know that I posted a screenshot of Thelma Twiddlethumbs in the Friday night HIghlights, and @EA_Mage featured it today. I am so happy!

@SoulGal7 That’s AMAZING! Congrats on the feature, it was a fun screenshot so I’m not surprised! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Lots of post game scoring for both teams. Also, why did all those sims decide that sleeping on couches in the middle of the party was a good idea?
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Lots of post game scoring for both teams. Also, why did all those sims decide that sleeping on couches in the middle of the party was a good idea?

Hehehe... >:)>:)

Their energy was running low, and this party kind ran longer than the other ones so I decided that with a missing bartender, they just took some bottles and had some fun. ;):D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Oh, that was a fun post-game story...and yes, sleeping on couches...they are such a party crowd, eh? lol
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Oh, that was a fun post-game story...and yes, sleeping on couches...they are such a party crowd, eh? lol

Hehehe! I've slept on my fair share of couches at parties, but it is dangerous... VERY dangerous amongst my group of friends.

One time, I woke up to a stack of chairs on top of me. Another time, I woke up on the beach, couch and all. And one time, I woke up just before my friends were about to draw something awful on my face in permanent marker... my other friend wasn't so lucky!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    ..... And one time, I woke up just before my friends were about to draw something awful on my face in permanent marker... my other friend wasn't so lucky!

This is what I would be afraid of. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    ..... And one time, I woke up just before my friends were about to draw something awful on my face in permanent marker... my other friend wasn't so lucky!

This is what I would be afraid of. :grimace:

And rightly so! >:)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Happy Timezones folks! :blush:

I hope to get the next chapter done tomorrow. I have 6 out of the 8 intros written, so shouldn't be a problem! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ok long comment incoming!
    Takoda is awesome. :D I like how lazy he is.

Maeve and her husband are so cute!

Omg Ezra and Noel are high :joy:

I love kitty and snowflake, I'm a cat lady too maybe not as crazy about it though haha.

Oooh Florence is mad!

Oh my Aaron, hopefully he doesn't drink too much of Filthy Frank blood. ;)

Yes cherry girl you tell that dirty Don!

Lmao that picture of the bowl movements all asleep.

Aww little snowflake is there to cheer kitty on.

Those darn pizza rolls LOL

Good job pin ups!

"a random weirdo dancing with a vending machine" :D must be the pizza rolls.

Human cows hahaha

Ezra is really awesome!

I wonder who texted cherry? :o

This episode was so fun, I laughed at so many things.

I can already tell the game between bankrollers and balls out is going to be so fun, so much personality from all of them. Jonas is great, I love how vain he is!
    Pandora and Flash, yes you get it girl come on!!!

Aww poor Lucas, Devon is so mean to him lol.

Jonas trying to flirt with Noriko was funny!

This was a tense game, they both did so well but Noriko won it for the rollers!

I think Pandora is the only one that did well out of my sims xD

Lucas has found himself a nice lady and they're going back to her place!!!

Lol at Pandora skating in that skirt, that lady can do anything.

So many people sleeping!

Jonas is at it again, does he ever stop?? :joy:

Pandora's face when that kid was there hahaha!

Dramatic entrance Flash, Pandora is happy to see him. I'm loving these two.

Omg I couldn't work out the DJ spy until you me tinned comedy routine, Cleo!!!!

Yes Pandora you drain that dirty Don!

Is it me or does Noriko have a little soft spot for Jonas? Hmmmm?

Ok I'm finished now. I really enjoyed these episodes you make them so much fun!! Sorry for the super long comment, you don't have to reply to it. :D