Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! Championship Bowling ** R 1 | M 5: Durham's vs. Jivers **

Comments

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    So Ramesh has a brother named Sukh Deep?!? LOL!!!

Also I wonder how the Incredibowl Hulks decided on the 8 year old to be their captain? I'm not sure that Prince will be able to reign in on the craziness of his teammates especially when Destiny has to deal with dive alleys that she assumes is classy based on name. Perhaps Saul & possibly Breanne thought having the 8 year old be captain would be funny.

Quite simply, they all agreed because they thought that perhaps the added exposure of being team captain might help him find his mum, we’ll find out in the postgame chapter whose idea it was in the first place - do you have any ideas?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    In case anyone is interested in seeing the standings after just the first matchup, I've chucked it up behind the spoiler tag, obviously, things will move about once the other teams finish their games though. :)
    round-1-matchup-1-standings.png

@Munterbacon - that is so awesome that you did that scoresheet!
    OMG! :D@WagonFruit Your bowling alley seems to have a hidden jungle attack trait to it! Multiple Bee attacks, spider attacks, and even a firefly attack which is going to make it in as one of the matchup intros! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Quite simply, they all agreed because they thought that perhaps the added exposure of being team captain might help him find his mum, we’ll find out in the postgame chapter whose idea it was in the first place - do you have any ideas?

Didn't think of it that way. Might as well try something different since the milk cartons with his picture on it wasn't working.
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    OMG! :D@WagonFruit Your bowling alley seems to have a hidden jungle attack trait to it! Multiple Bee attacks, spider attacks, and even a firefly attack which is going to make it in as one of the matchup intros! :D

[Insert mad ebil fit of cackling here] >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »

[Insert mad ebil fit of cackling here] >:)

I think there was like 20+ attacks in total on our bowlers and a few random townies/other bowlers. It was CHAOS!!! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Well, that was one heck of an eventful matchup! :#:open_mouth::scream:

Round 1 | Matchup 2: Incredibowl Hulks vs. Splits & Giggles
    dustshaela.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Ok, I just caught up, I wasn't being notified that the were updates!?

I love what you're doing with it, truly. To honest, considering @WagonFruit 's usual settings I'm not surprised with the bugs! :lol:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Ok, I just caught up, I wasn't being notified that the were updates!?

I love what you're doing with it, truly. To honest, considering @WagonFruit 's usual settings I'm not surprised with the bugs! :lol:

@Irishsong I stopped tagging as soon as the story started, but I'm more than happy to do so if it makes things easier.

@VanPelt81 @LadyLobster @AudreyFld @InfraGreen @LegacySims2017 @pammiechick @Simslover163 @SoulGal7 @KleineMuff @CitizenErased14 @NShippudenFan @Irishsong @WagonFruit @kittymeow @Bugsie2016 @Cement

Does anyone else want me to tag them whenever I post an update? Or are you happy with bookmarking/wordpress reader notifications?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Irishsong wrote: »

Thanks! :blush: You're right, I probably shouldn't have been surprised that I got a "Frooty Surprise" in the build! :D

dustshaela.jpg
    Tagging for me is fine either way; I usually see them on my WP reader first though!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I have this bookmarked now and am following on WP so I am gooood!
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I see on my WP reader too!
    uduVcAP.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I think a majority of us have WP reader and have had no issues getting updates so far. That being said tagging would be a good idea for anyone not on WP.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I have this thread bookmarked and I'm getting updates on my WP reader. So I'm good!!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I like the tag. I don’t like to bookmark because of comments.

Although I follow in WP, I see the tag here first, usually!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    It was my fault, I hadn't book marked it. Silly me.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I bookmarked, so am good too.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm good with the tagging but posts on this thread show up in my latest posts feed so I'm good without the tagging as well.

As for the story itself, laughing at the insect infestation at the Fish Bowl. It was like the bowling equivalent of Super Mario Kart. Makes me think that somebody used a blue turtle shell on Cleo.
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

@pammiechick @VanPelt81 @anyoneelsethatwantsatag

Finished up the postgame chapter of matchup two. Here you go! :D

Round 1 | Matchup 2: Postgame

Also, for those that have caught up with the actual bowling chapters and know the scores/winners, below is the updated Standings for both individuals and teams.
    standingsafter2matchups.png
    teamstandingsafter2matchups.png
    dustshaela.jpg
    Cleo in that hospital gown was a superstar!
    Missing from this chapter tho: Destiny x Cleo dance off.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Cleo in that hospital gown was a superstar!
    Missing from this chapter tho: Destiny x Cleo dance off.

Cleo was high as a kite this chapter, those painkillers they gave her were some good shizz! :joy:
    Cleo refused to stay put long enough for that to happen! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ok I have some serious catching up to do! :joy:
    Omg I love Breanne, she definitely reminds me of myself. :D

Splits and giggles look like so much fun, it's nice to see they enjoy eachothers company so much.

Ram and Sukh deep?! LOL

Prince is awesome, I love him.

What the heck is going on with all these bugs? My poor Cleo being burnt to a crisp! :scream: I love that it happened to her though, she would easily find the funny side in it. She carries on even after what happened, you go girl! It sucks that she had to forfeit her points though she was doing so well.

Oh no I feel so sorry for Princes mom, so annoying that she switched it off as he was about to appear on the TV!

Pandora and Flash <3 they'd be so cute together but I think it probably wouldn't work out because Pandora is a bit of a b*tch lol. Maybe flash would like that though....

My girl has arrived in her hospital gown, she's awesome. Nice to see her partying even after what happened.

OK Harry and Breanne would be so cute, they are both awkward and different from the others.

Pandora really looked like she was going to kick Prince in that one screenshot haha.
    Oh yeah, I have this bookmarked but I don't mind being tagged. :)