Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pregnancy mods

which do you recommend that has the most realism? :)

Comments

• salemdexingsalemdexing Posts: 47 Member
    7 people saw this post but no suggestions? amazing! :disappointed:
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    LittleMsSam has a pregnancy overhaul mod. I personally only use the add on to the mod that makes it able for pregnant sims in higher trimesters able to do stuff like yoga and working out, but it also has features like making the sims pregnancy bellies smaller and more, if you so choose. Find it here. LittleMsSam also has a mod that stops the gender influence from certain foods, I know that in ts4 you can influence gender by eating strawberries to get a girl, I think, and carrots for boys..? Don't quote me on that, I'm unsure, but she has a mod that stops this influence so your sim can eat carrots and strawberries without it swaying the babies gender. You can find that here. And my personal favourite pregnancy mod of hers, the pregnancy ultrasound mod.

There's also this mod by Polarbearsims that makes sims have labour puddles appear under them when in labour to simulate the water breaking.

Mc command center has an option somewhere to change the amount of days that a pregnancy lasts for. But you can use other mods to achieve the same thing, there are other mods out there dedicated to just that one purpose. I think that's all the pregnancy mods I use but if you want more you can find some more pregnancy options at this website.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    tysm i have mcc command center and lms overhaul and this miscarriage mod as well as adjusting the length of pregnancies etc...i am looking for the mod where you can go to the hospital and have your baby or checkups etc...or does that not exist?
    LittleMsSam has a pregnancy overhaul mod. I personally only use the add on to the mod that makes it able for pregnant sims in higher trimesters able to do stuff like yoga and working out, but it also has features like making the sims pregnancy bellies smaller and more, if you so choose. Find it here. LittleMsSam also has a mod that stops the gender influence from certain foods, I know that in ts4 you can influence gender by eating strawberries to get a girl, I think, and carrots for boys..? Don't quote me on that, I'm unsure, but she has a mod that stops this influence so your sim can eat carrots and strawberries without it swaying the babies gender. You can find that here. And my personal favourite pregnancy mod of hers, the pregnancy ultrasound mod.

There's also this mod by Polarbearsims that makes sims have labour puddles appear under them when in labour to simulate the water breaking.

Mc command center has an option somewhere to change the amount of days that a pregnancy lasts for. But you can use other mods to achieve the same thing, there are other mods out there dedicated to just that one purpose. I think that's all the pregnancy mods I use but if you want more you can find some more pregnancy options at this website.

tysm i have mcc command center and lms overhaul and this miscarriage mod as well as adjusting the length of pregnancies etc...i am looking for the mod where you can go to the hospital and have your baby or checkups etc...or does that not exist? tysm in advance!! :smile:
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    @salemdexing I believe the ultrasound mod I mentioned would perhaps suffice as a checkup, no? I know it's not quite the same, but your pregnant sim has the option to bring someone with them, they will pay some money and disappear for a while and then come back with a framed picture of their "ultrasound", accurate to the amount of babies they will be having. As for having your baby at the hospital, that's actually a feature in the get to work expansion. If you buy that, when your sim is in labour, you can click on them and press "have baby at hospital", and they will have the option to bring someone with them to go and have the baby and you'll be able to follow them to the hospital and see a doctor help them give birth. It's not as realistic as there's this cartoonish machine they go in when they go to give birth but you can still follow them to the hospital and such.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    @salemdexing I believe the ultrasound mod I mentioned would perhaps suffice as a checkup, no? I know it's not quite the same, but your pregnant sim has the option to bring someone with them, they will pay some money and disappear for a while and then come back with a framed picture of their "ultrasound", accurate to the amount of babies they will be having. As for having your baby at the hospital, that's actually a feature in the get to work expansion. If you buy that, when your sim is in labour, you can click on them and press "have baby at hospital", and they will have the option to bring someone with them to go and have the baby and you'll be able to follow them to the hospital and see a doctor help them give birth. It's not as realistic as there's this cartoonish machine they go in when they go to give birth but you can still follow them to the hospital and such.

ahh i see okay tysm for clarifying! :)