Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What spoils seasons for me

julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
1 Everyone wanting to run inside out of the storms including toddlers when they are already indoors ( it seems the first square inside the house is still classed as outside
2 The stupidity of the random presents they get ( kids constantly getting fossils or gems )
3 The glitch now with the routing where they go to an item . walk to the destination then jump back to the item then jump back to the destination
4 The never changing out of outdoor clothes indoors then complaining its too hot
5 The way they forever stop going anywhere to stand and daydream
6 Any electrical item indoors against an outer wall promptly breaks when it rains

It could be a good pack if EA decide to fix the bugs but i am not holding my breath for it to happen
Post edited by julienrob2004 on

Comments

• JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    Very little ever bothers me, but that routing one where they jump back and forth gets to me too.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    I want to be able to customize the seasons like in TS2. I want to make my entire year spring or whatever if I want to. Or turn off seasons altogether. The lack of control feels extremely claustrophobic. But maybe that's just me.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited July 2018
    They are working on the routing bug and have said so on Twitter. It’s not as easy to fix bugs as you’d think. They have to be able to reproduce it in their games first which can be hard. If they can’t find it they can’t fix it. But they are trying with a lot of bugs and those with bugs need file reports online and contact the gurus. The look at the reports and the bug forum to see what needs to be fixed. They are working on them, new patch tomorrow so fingers crossed.
    I just fixed my most annoying seasons patch bug with a repair though. My sims plants never needed water which made it impossible to level up. I repaired my game today (it crashed but I think it was origin) and it works again. Sim woke up to plants needing tending. So repairing is always worth a shot.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    They are working on the routing bug and have said so on Twitter. It’s not as easy to fix bugs as you’d think. They have to be able to reproduce it in their games first which can be hard. If they can’t find it they can’t fix it. But they are trying with a lot of bugs and those with bugs need file reports online and contact the gurus. The look at the reports and the bug forum to see what needs to be fixed. They are working on them, new patch tomorrow so fingers crossed.
    I just fixed my most annoying seasons patch bug with a repair though. My sims plants never needed water which made it impossible to level up. I repaired my game today (it crashed but I think it was origin) and it works again. Sim woke up to plants needing tending. So repairing is always worth a shot.

My plants only need watered in the Summer honestly (they're outside).
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Akl500P wrote: »

My plants only need watered in the Summer honestly (they're outside).

I've got my plants in a Green House on all of my lots. So, they don't get the advantage of all that rain. Too much rain. Rain every single day. Is this Washington State? Oi! LOL

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/