Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Pangaea, A New World ❣

Comments

• MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    @Rflong7 I have one more lot for you this this weekend. If you want to use it, I won't be offended if you decide it doesn't work for you.
    A community garden on a 30x30 lot. I built it with lot E in mind.

The garden contains a "walking out" flower garden area, a residential garden lot section and a small area for friends and neighbors to swap veggies and have picnics.
    roof_up_original.jpg
    Exchange link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9300692
    Walk-through: http://mamadragonssims.weebly.com/building-tips--tricks/a-community-garden
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @Rflong7 :) ,

I've got so many building projects on the go but I couldn't help myself ;) ...

OLBxaoE.jpg?1

Your awesome worlds always seem to encourage creativity and imagination :D
    Take care <3 x
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Hidehi

I am so pleased to be a continual recipient of your wonderful creativity so of course am looking forward to being able to download the above build in the pic, it really looks good in that location :)
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn

I love your community garden I always like to have one in my game for my gardening/fairy style sims where they can come together just for those sorts of reasons, download and rec :)

Hi @SPARKY1922 ,

thank you for your lovely comment :)
    I very much hope your kitty will be better soon and your meds can be adjusted to make you feel less tired so you can have fun playing your sims again. Take care x
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    Hello Hidehi, that is very nice build! Looks wonderful in that setting!
    Hidehi wrote: »

Hi @Rflong7 :) ,

I've got so many building projects on the go but I couldn't help myself ;) ...

OLBxaoE.jpg?1

Your awesome worlds always seem to encourage creativity and imagination :D
    Take care <3 x

Love this lot
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes

Hi @LMC6255 and @Mmdrgntobldrgn :)

Thank you both very much! Your kind comments are most appreciated!!! :D x

By the way Mmdrgntobldrgn ... your community garden looks gorgeous and the idea of the abandoned home is fabulous <3 ! Both have my recommendation.
    Hi @Rflong7 & @Hidehi

Kitty has finally been diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease and looking at the bill for the multitude of tests he had to undergo to get this diagnosis I am so thankful I paid my pet insurance for years as they have footed all the bill beside 20%..

at first I was really worried but the vet says with the correct food (and nothing else-) we should be able to control it however as this is usually a precursor to more diseases like cancer it will never be really far from my mind so I am going to have to speak to the vet and see what sort of yearly tests we might be able to do to see if we can keep an eye on it in the future..

now I just need myself sorting out :)
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @Rflong7 & @Hidehi

Kitty has finally been diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease and looking at the bill for the multitude of tests he had to undergo to get this diagnosis I am so thankful I paid my pet insurance for years as they have footed all the bill beside 20%..

at first I was really worried but the vet says with the correct food (and nothing else-) we should be able to control it however as this is usually a precursor to more diseases like cancer it will never be really far from my mind so I am going to have to speak to the vet and see what sort of yearly tests we might be able to do to see if we can keep an eye on it in the future..

now I just need myself sorting out :)

Glad to hear Kitty has a condition which can be kept under control. Just hope you soon start feeling better too :)

Ps I hope you don't mind me posting but I love cats. Hate it when one of mine is poorly.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita

Hi @SPARKY1922 ,

thank you for letting us know about the test results and that you will be able to manage Kitty's problems :)
    ... and now it's definitely time to get your own health sorted!!! Best wishes <3 x
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited April 2019
    That is a great house @Hidehi and a lovely garden Momma Dragon.

I'm sorry about your cat @SPARKY1922, I hope both he and you are on the path to better health.
    @Hidehi & @Jessabeans

Thank you both for your kind comments for the first time in weeks I felt up to playing yesterday and really enjoyed myself in Rflong7's Supernatural world which I have almost finished getting it to my liking (I am always saying this because I keep adding and finding other CC to add-) Although I have this world downloaded on my digital hard drive I have decided to move it onto my win7 drive (disc game) that is never allowed online and start adding lots again so I shall hopefully have some further pics when I start doing that again :)

• SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Hi @Rflong7

I find your work awesome and very inspiring and you sharing about it is very helpful. You have great eye for detail and landscaping. I assume it was not always like that, you probably practiced a lot with the many beautiful worlds you have build.

I'm playing around in CAW at the moment and am not good yet in sculpting and (blending) terrain paints. Among other things, I would like to have an Antarctica part and a desert part. So I was wondering if you would like to share brush settings you use to create different effects when you are painting and sculpting and if you would like to share which paints you (often) combine to get different effects. I have all resources from all EA (store) worlds. Thank you.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi :)

I've been home for a bit but not ready to deal, still. :( Anway,

@Mmdrgntobldrgn Thanks for the lot. I did add it to the world.

@chojrak The cliffs weren't all done is CAW, I did do some with Gimp2. You're right, I have edited the ini files with mixed EA world files and some tweaking of the light files. Hopefully they're okay. :)

@Mmdrgntobldrgn That's adorable! I love gardens. :mrgreen:
    I thought to add a park to the middle lot in the housing area but then moved the park to the school lot. I don't have many houses in this world and want to use them all. But, it can still be placed there. :+1:

@Hidehi Oh, that's so cute. I hope you share pictures, if not the lots, of all those builds. :mrgreen:

@SPARKY1922 Big HUGZ to you and your kitty. I hope you're all doing well.

@SimLibby I don't know what to tell you about brush settings. Mostly just start with a play world and find what you like. I edit a lot of the terrain paints myself to fit into the world. The grass might need to be greener or darker or the white snow bluer.
    Plus, some paints blend differently. Just have fun, use the undo button, and save often when working with the paints. :)

I have actually built a little these last few days. I'm working on the house area (there aren't many houses so I'm going to make sure to have pre-built houses.
    qT9Syw0.jpg

One house,
    ZZA5wXG.jpg

Two house, (both 3 bdrm)
    1svGYzl.jpg

The school park with some seasonal changes (ice/skating). *forgot the picture :blush:
    VW7UP59.jpg

This is a something to go in the Country/Ranch area. I don't know its use yet. :lol:
    qn9kpTp.jpg

I've finished the Nectary except for putting in a small tomb. I'm guessing I'll have some hidden nectar (and money). :)
    2t7SLlM.jpg

Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    as always it looks lovely RF :D
    I feel like I've missed something, and that's okay I think?

Huge Hugs @Rflong7 , sometimes we need to take life 60 seconds at a time and that is okay.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Rflong7 Ugh this is always looking too beautiful! You're so talented! :3
    I'm not super sure what's going on in your personal life, but I wish you all the best. :heart:
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Oh gosh. You're so talented! Looking forward to seeing more.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I feel like I've missed something, and that's okay I think?

Huge Hugs @Rflong7 , sometimes we need to take life 60 seconds at a time and that is okay.

Yes me too .. I hope everything is all right @Rflong7 2YXaG5c.gif

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Thanks for best wishes - and no need to worry about missing anything. :hugz: :mrgreen:

Anways, I've been building and playing. Looking around, mostly for spots that I messed up or forgot to fix.

vPpDJdy.jpg

This will be the coffee house for the Showtime venue.
    hTMuFSK.jpg

I'm taking a horse around to see how it works. This is Bishop.:)
    cFKz81e.jpg

I noticed an orange sunset while playing and thought I'd go around and check it out in different areas.
    Nectary
    0Gqhx1P.jpg

Desert ocean
    KUmMfif.jpg

Swampy ocean
    eFBs9pX.jpg

Tropical ocean (needs more bushes)
    qI3boMB.jpg

Jungle ocean
    1RrojmF.jpg

Frozen ocean
    1ryerwm.jpg

Thanks for checking it out. :heart:
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Aww so pretty! Love your new pics! :smiley:
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    edited May 2019
    Beautiful pics. All climat zones looks fabulous. I like swampy area the most. Fog making it looks more mysterious.

You are building so fast. I envy that. I'm making medium world for like 7 months and I see no end. :tongue:
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    It's so awesome what you build in CAW @Rflong7. Keep on sharing your beautiful work. :)
    Thank you for responding to my questions. I appreciate it.
    Take care. <3
    Aww so pretty! Love your new pics! :smiley:

Hi, Thanks so much! :mrgreen:
    @chojrak wrote: »
    Beautiful pics. All climat zones looks fabulous. I like swampy area the most. Fog making it looks more mysterious.

You are building so fast. I envy that. I'm making medium world for like 7 months and I see no end. :tongue:

Thanks! And not really. I've been kinda building them on and off for days. Mostly jumping from one to the next.
    I hope you finish your world! :mrgreen:
    SimLibby wrote: »
    It's so awesome what you build in CAW @Rflong7. Keep on sharing your beautiful work. :)
    Thank you for responding to my questions. I appreciate it.
    Take care. <3

Thank you. :mrgreen:
    I'm sorry I couldn't be more help with the terrain paints.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top