Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Pangaea, A New World ❣

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

I'm hoping a few people would be interested in building a few houses for this world? It's the suburb section. There are 11 lots-

A- 30x30
    B- 30x30
    C- 30x30
    D- 30x30
    E- 30x30
    F- 30x30
    G- 30x30
    H- 40x30 (front 40)
    I- 40x30 (front 40)
    J- 40x30 (front 40)
    K- 40X40

The map:
    VaZnERf.jpg

There's a nice school (from Town Life) and the Tiny Prodigy Center (Store). :)
    4oV45Ei.jpg
  • Options
    Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    Oh, man, this world just keeps looking more and more fun!

I can't wait to give it a try!
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

I'm hoping a few people would be interested in building a few houses for this world? It's the suburb section. There are 11 lots-

A- 30x30
    B- 30x30
    C- 30x30
    D- 30x30
    E- 30x30
    F- 30x30
    G- 30x30
    H- 40x30 (front 40)
    I- 40x30 (front 40)
    J- 40x30 (front 40)
    K- 40X40

The map:
    VaZnERf.jpg

There's a nice school (from Town Life) and the Tiny Prodigy Center (Store). :)
    4oV45Ei.jpg

I'm so happy to see you are using my favorite school rabbithole XD

I have one house that I'd love to share since I think it fits the suburb, but it does use quite a lot of store content.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Thank you! @Mr_Deacon :mrgreen:

@06Bon06 wrote: »

I have one house that I'd love to share since I think it fits the suburb, but it does use quite a lot of store content.

That would be Wonderful. :mrgreen:
    If you could pare some of it down? I know it's hard, especially when it goes so well and fits great. :)
    Let me know what you're keeping. :)

A few more pictures- from today.

qAkck4l.jpg

I need a better path here.
    TJDu2zz.jpg

• Options
    Thank you! @Mr_Deacon :mrgreen:

That would be Wonderful. :mrgreen:
    If you could pare some of it down? I know it's hard, especially when it goes so well and fits great. :)
    Let me know what you're keeping. :)

A few more pictures- from today.

qAkck4l.jpg

I need a better path here.
    TJDu2zz.jpg

I will have a look what i can remove. Yesterday i was going in game and the game just closed without warning or crash.

I know it is a mid century modern house so most of the stuff i think is those from the store. Then the baby crumbs i can replace.

I also have a 64x64 or is it 60x60 farmhouse if you need one. I played it forever but my game has been buggy and ruined the save XD
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Rflong7 Yay, some pretty new screenshots!

For the lots, are you looking for mostly contemporary/modern type lots to go along with the school and Tiny Prodigy lots? I've always liked both of those lots a lot. I'm thinking about building a house for you but wondered if you're needing them quickly. I'm in the middle of a couple projects so was thinking I won't be super fast getting it done.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    I might be interested in building something. I'll have to limit the amount of content I work with, which will be a challenge. What types of lots are you looking for?
  • Options
    @suzses wrote: »

For the lots, are you looking for mostly contemporary/modern type lots to go along with the school and Tiny Prodigy lots? I've always liked both of those lots a lot. I'm thinking about building a house for you but wondered if you're needing them quickly. I'm in the middle of a couple projects so was thinking I won't be super fast getting it done.

Hi :mrgreen:
    It doesn't have to be any certain style. I don't mind it either. If you want to build that style, Wonderful. :mrgreen:
    It's not a rush. I've got a long way to go because I'm such a slow builder now. :blush:

I will have a look what i can remove. Yesterday i was going in game and the game just closed without warning or crash.

I know it is a mid century modern house so most of the stuff i think is those from the store. Then the baby crumbs i can replace.

I also have a 64x64 or is it 60x60 farmhouse if you need one. I played it forever but my game has been buggy and ruined the save XD

I don't mind if it's mostly one set. It's harder to keep pieces of other sets. I don't want to add the whole Store, like I did Beach City, and have it crash on me while placing lots in EIG. It's a pain to get past. That's my main concern. I love using the Store but EIG hates it. :(
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Rflong7

I really admire your patience when you say things like I have not added such a world or a pack back yet I am sure I would not have the same patience..Love the new pics and your Xmas Avi and I am very much looking forward to playing in this world when it is ready. Looking at the city pic area it looks big enough to me plus I can see horse areas as I commented once before. I really enjoy playing in these multi terrain worlds you are starting to make as my go to 3 world is Supernatural as you already know so the idea of playing in a similar word with a city and farm/horse areas is very appealing :)

I am not a good builder as you know but I can search for specific builds and lot sizes with themes you might have in mind and be looking for if you would like to go that route? just let me know :)
  • Options
    @suzses wrote: »

It doesn't have to be any certain style. I don't mind it either. If you want to build that style, Wonderful. :mrgreen:
    It's not a rush. I've got a long way to go because I'm such a slow builder now. :blush:

I don't mind if it's mostly one set. It's harder to keep pieces of other sets. I don't want to add the whole Store, like I did Beach City, and have it crash on me while placing lots in EIG. It's a pain to get past. That's my main concern. I love using the Store but EIG hates it. :(

It is! I saw when i was doing my word and i had to select very carefully what i was going to add to the world.
  • Options
    I might be interested in building something. I'll have to limit the amount of content I work with, which will be a challenge. What types of lots are you looking for?

Awesome! :cookie:
    I'm just looking lots. I won't turn down a rundown house for those annoying neighbors, or even a house built for a Sim with too many cats. I love the imagination of all us Simmers. :mrgreen:
    Rflong7

I really admire your patience when you say things like I have not added such a world or a pack back yet I am sure I would not have the same patience..Love the new pics and your Xmas Avi and I am very much looking forward to playing in this world when it is ready. Looking at the city pic area it looks big enough to me plus I can see horse areas as I commented once before. I really enjoy playing in these multi terrain worlds you are starting to make as my go to 3 world is Supernatural as you already know so the idea of playing in a similar word with a city and farm/horse areas is very appealing :)

I am not a good builder as you know but I can search for specific builds and lot sizes with themes you might have in mind and be looking for if you would like to go that route? just let me know :)

Thank you! :cookie:
    I only hold back Store stuff when building because Edit in Game- where I build or add lots to the CAW world- doesn't like much store. It will crash just opening and make it hard to build. I add some as I go if I think it works best- which it always does. :lol:

That would be great. I know you can find wonderful lots. I don't know what yet because I don't plan on building too much. I want to leave some room to add lots (not in the city) but other places. :)

• Options
    Since there are quite a few 30x30 lots, I'll work on one of those for you. :)
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    @Rflong7

That's fine if you need any lots looking for just let me know any theme and lot sizes and when the world is finished and out I will add any lots I find that i think might suit the world to this thread in case other players may have an interest :)
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    When I have the chance to get back in game, there is a house I built that you are free to use. I will have to upload it if I can remember how to. Lol! It has been a minute.

You can see pictures of the house here:
    https://imgur.com/a/4fK6lVp
  • Options
    You will also be free to alter it how you wish. I know that the second bedroom is a bit blah, and the second bathroom is boring because it is an exact replica of the other bathroom. If you have anything creative you can figure out for those rooms or any other part of the house, feel free to do it!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @PurpleRoses

That's a lovely house I like one story lots to play in as they are so much easier to navigate..Could you let me know what lot size it is please and if you upload it let me know as I am interested in using it :)

just adding several pics so people can have a look :)

QgHhNxa.jpg

XrGApiH.jpg

wZEyb1t.jpg
  • Options
    Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    When I have the chance to get back in game, there is a house I built that you are free to use. I will have to upload it if I can remember how to. Lol! It has been a minute.

You can see pictures of the house here:
    https://imgur.com/a/4fK6lVp

WOW, what a beautiful house!
  • Options
    After much struggling with the game. My save was so bugged that when I went into build mode the game would close without warning. I grabbed the houses and put them in a new save.

Before I edit them I want to show you what I'v got so you can see if you would like to use them.

I believe this farm house is on a 60x60 lot.

It doesn't have a garden or landscaping yet because I was lazy. I'll probably add a barn for horses as I planned but the lot placement wasn't great for that.

jefiZzx.jpg

dDJdzEv.jpg

2 story house, main bedrooom on first floor.

LQEqFfX.jpg

I believe the 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you want this house tell me if you want those furnished.

A8Xo4m5.jpg

The basement, game room, study, music room and a witches magic room hidden behind a bookcase.

4iDhy3h.jpg

The second lot can is a 30x30 - 3 bed and 2 bath.
    6xlCqUh.jpg

aoVrZDv.jpg

xK4uj7a.jpg

LmMSIcs.jpg

Mid century stuff kitchen
    6FX0pKm.jpg

vB5NY4R.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2018

@suzses @PurpleRoses Thanks! That would be wonderful. :mrgreen:

@06Bon06 Love the houses~ They're great. I don't have a space for the 60x60 lot. There are only 2 lots in the Country, besides the Nectary. :(
    The smaller lot is perfect. It'll look great~ Thank you for letting me use it in the world. :mrgreen::cookie:

• Options
    @SPARKY1922 Thank you! If I remember correctly, it is built on a 30 x 30 lot. I felt that is the best size lot because it allows for a cute little yard, but if someone wanted to expand the yard, it can easily be placed on a bigger lot. I will certainly post once I have the house put up. I will probably put it up a little bit later today.

@Mr_Deacon Thank you!
  • Options
    @SPARKY1922 @Rflong7 The house has officially been uploaded!

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9271694

Just a note: I don't know why it says the Futureshock Living set under store content used. I don't recall using any of the items from that set, much less the entire set. I scanned the items in the set, and I don't recognize any of those items from this build. So, that can probably be ignored. I also don't know if I used the cast iron skillet listed. I don't recall seeing that one either. I could have very well put it in the kitchen and just can't see it in the pictures. I think everything else can be accounted for though.
  • Options

@suzses @PurpleRoses Thanks! That would be wonderful. :mrgreen:

@06Bon06 Love the houses~ They're great. I don't have a space for the 60x60 lot. There are only 2 lots in the Country, besides the Nectary. :(
    The smaller lot is perfect. It'll look great~ Thank you for letting me use it in the world. :mrgreen::cookie:
    Ahh okay ^^ will you be adding the grandpa's grove farm stuff to this world?

Of course! I'll check what store content it has and then remove the unnecessary stuff ^^ btw does anyone know how to get the ui bigger? The smallness has been annoying me so much on my bigger laptop since I got it. I have to lean forward to see the images in the catalog.

I was wondering if you'd be open to a run down... Possibly haunted house. <.<
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @PurpleRoses Awesome! :mrgreen: I don't have the sets installed so they shouldn't show up but I'll check with your pictures for what shows to make sure they match as well as I can. :)

Ahh okay ^^ will you be adding the grandpa's grove farm stuff to this world?

Of course! I'll check what store content it has and then remove the unnecessary stuff ^^ btw does anyone know how to get the ui bigger? The smallness has been annoying me so much on my bigger laptop since I got it. I have to lean forward to see the images in the catalog.

I was wondering if you'd be open to a run down... Possibly haunted house. <.<

I am planning on adding the lot in the Country. People can keep it or not, to add a lot they want.

I would love a haunted house or run down house. Those are always fun. :)
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Options
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    btw does anyone know how to get the ui bigger? The smallness has been annoying me so much on my bigger laptop since I got it. I have to lean forward to see the images in the catalog.

My understanding is there is no way to enlarge it, which really is a pain. I've gone to keeping a pair of reading glasses by my computer so I can see it.

My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @PurpleRoses Awesome! :mrgreen: I don't have the sets installed so they shouldn't show up but I'll check with your pictures for what shows to make sure they match as well as I can. :)

Let me know if you need any picture references to help you out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top