Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Pangaea, A New World ❣

Comments

• HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Utterly AWESOME @Rflong7 :D !!!!

Can't wait to get my mitts on this world when you have finished it to your satisfaction!!
    Your builds are an absolute delight <3 !! ... I'm drooling all over my laptop while looking at those wonderful screenshots :p;)

Very much hope that you are doing okay. Take care x

• tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    HI Rf! I love the lake and cabins! and the small witch town too :smiley:
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)
    I didn't build anything yesterday so there are no new pictures to share. :(
    The whole lake area is stunning. Those beautiful blues for the sky and water <3 The witches town reminds me of those fairy tale illustrations. Now all it needs is a witch sim, with a pointy hat and broomstick :D
    Thanks! That's what I'm going for. :mrgreen:
    Thanks I think it is maybe less about my Mojo and more about being able to keep my eyes open for a longer amount of time :)

Your enclosed town build is stunning and very detailed and that rear pic those cabins at the lake is fantastic I just love the way they look with their little boat areas :)
    Thank you! :mrgreen:
    I'm sorry I haven't read the full thread, I've just been looking at the pictures. @Rflong7 you are a creative genius!

Thank you, that's so sweet.
    And It's okay, I don't always read picture topics, either. :mrgreen:
    !Hidehi wrote: »

Utterly AWESOME @Rflong7 :D !!!!

Can't wait to get my mitts on this world when you have finished it to your satisfaction!!
    Your builds are an absolute delight <3 !! ... I'm drooling all over my laptop while looking at those wonderful screenshots :p;)

Very much hope that you are doing okay. Take care x

How nice to read~Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
    HI Rf! I love the lake and cabins! and the small witch town too :smiley:

Hi~ Thank you! :mrgreen:
  • Nilbog_ReyalsNilbog_Reyals Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm so glad your still making Sims 3 content :) idk what this community would do without you. Deffinately #1 MVP in my book <3
    I'm so glad your still making Sims 3 content :) idk what this community would do without you. Deffinately #1 MVP in my book <3

Hi :mrgreen:
    That's so sweet~ Thank you! :cookie:
    Is that a root beer and a moon pie RF? or is it a ginger beer? either way it looks yummy! Your Avi's always get the good stuff <3
    edited May 2019
    Is that a root beer and a moon pie RF? or is it a ginger beer? either way it looks yummy! Your Avi's always get the good stuff <3

It's an RC cola and a Moon pie. It was a big treat when I was a kid. :heart:

bakery-fresh-moonpies-05.jpg

ooohh looks soo yummy :wink::D
    edited June 2019
    Woot! I've got a bit more done. I'm feeling so accomplished - for the slimmest of reasons. :lol:

I finished all the planned clubs. :doeshappydance:

Vampire Lounge - My old Crypt O' Night
    Fusion Lounge- Ice House (EAs lot)
    Disco Club - Drive In
    Dive Bar - Garage
    Supernatural Hangout - Our Den
    Local Watering hole (same name)
    Exclusive Lounge (same name)
    Dance Club - (EA's)The Grind
    Poolside Club - Frog Pong Club

Finished the tallest Apartment (4/3) - it takes the whole top floor (I'd never stand out of that balcony).
    NeyTcGl.jpg
    dmMP9ov.jpg

The last hill house lot, built with an idea for a wonderful view. (it's only 4 bed/3ba) :)
    6K4I0lu.jpg
    bNZlAAz.jpg
    S9m0clN.jpg
    55Aq49d.jpg
    ZlfVksy.jpg

Finished the only Tropical house/lot.
    pYmeSPG.jpg

Finished the little strip mall.
    xxNPADc.jpg

Made an Academy - for martial arts.

None are tested yet. :)

I still have 4 dive lots and a beach, iirc, than I can get to testing the lots, one at a time. :)
    Thanks for checking it out! Happy Simming :cookie:
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    You've been very busy and it all looks so good. I particularly love the hillside house and the strip mall <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

*Joins the happy dance* :D

It's just looking sooo awesome @Rflong7 ... the views from the hillside house are absolutely magnificent! <3 x
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I am so dying to play in this world when you feel everything has been done and double checked I know I said the same thing on the scenery thread but I have just got to say it again :)
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Woot! I've got a bit more done. I'm feeling so accomplished - for the slimmest of reasons. :lol:

I finished all the planned clubs. :doeshappydance:

Vampire Lounge - My old Crypt O' Night
    Fusion Lounge- Ice House (EAs lot)
    Disco Club - Drive In
    Dive Bar - Garage
    Supernatural Hangout - Our Den
    Local Watering hole (same name)
    Exclusive Lounge (same name)
    Dance Club - (EA's)The Grind
    Poolside Club - Frog Pong Club

Finished the tallest Apartment (4/3) - it takes the whole top floor (I'd never stand out of that balcony).
    NeyTcGl.jpg
    dmMP9ov.jpg

The last hill house lot, built with an idea for a wonderful view. (it's only 4 bed/3ba) :)
    6K4I0lu.jpg
    bNZlAAz.jpg
    S9m0clN.jpg
    55Aq49d.jpg
    ZlfVksy.jpg

Finished the only Tropical house/lot.
    pYmeSPG.jpg

Finished the little strip mall.
    xxNPADc.jpg

Made an Academy - for martial arts.

None are tested yet. :)

I still have 4 dive lots and a beach, iirc, than I can get to testing the lots, one at a time. :)
    Thanks for checking it out! Happy Simming :cookie:

That is unbelievable! It looks amazing. Well done!
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @Rflong7 Wow! Your latest builds look amazing! <3
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    I wouldn't step out on that balcony either. ;)

Love the view from the hill house.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    Thank you all so much for the wonderful and Encouraging comments! @Bettyboop55 @Hidehi @SPARKY1922 @MidnightAura @LMC6255 @Mmdrgntobldrgn
    I love the new lots. I really like your strip mall and the last hilltop house! Looking awesome B)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Hi! I see your using stuff from the carnival store set.If I don’t own the set do you think the world would run?
    Hi @GraceyManor

Whatever store content you do not own would just be replaced with something else by the game when you load it..
    @SPARKY1922
    Not always trust somethings it won’t let you download it/run it
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Rflong7 I am so far behind looking at and commenting on things. Wanted to swing by and tell you I'm still loving everything you've done on this. The witch town, the lake lots, the recent hill house, the strip mall . . . all of it! <3

@GraceyManor I don't think there's anything about the carnival set that would keep the world from loading/running ok for you. Can't remember off the top of my head and not enough time to go look, but is it just the carousel at the big park and maybe other isolated things like that? In the park, you'd just probably want to put something else in that spot - hard to say what the game would decide to substitute for it. If it were an entire lot done in those things, might be easier just to take it out and use the lot for something else.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    Hi @GraceyManor

Apologies I thought anything a player did not have would just get replaced by the game but to be fair I don't have direct experience because I always bought everything the second it came out because I am a content addict.
    edited June 2019
    @SPARKY1922
    Not always trust somethings it won’t let you download it/run it

There are a few objects being used from that set and they will be replaced with base game objects if you don't have the Store Stuff I used. Any of the Store stuff you don't have will be replaced with base game objects. This can cause some lot routing problems if the objects are replaced with something which will block areas for Sims. I don't foresee it happening.

If you mean can you run the world without the Store Stuff installed, you shouldn't have a problem. I haven't used any Store bridges which will block your Sim from going anywhere. :)

@suzses @tammyjo329 Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @GraceyManor

Apologies I thought anything a player did not have would just get replaced by the game but to be fair I don't have direct experience because I always bought everything the second it came out because I am a content addict.

Oh yeah.Sometimes when I try to download something I get a message Can’t install object with missing dependencies.I assumed that was what that was. @Rflong7 thanks! I own almost the entire store so I don’t see too much issues just happened to spot the carousel.
    @GraceyManor

Thankfully I have never experienced that because believe me I have to resolve issues with this game on and off for years even with a decent PC. I hope you will have none of those issues when you play in this world :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top