Friday Highlights for September 21st are here! Head over here to check them out!
September 6 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on Consoles Patch notes here.
Xbox One September 13 Patch notes are here.

Dark Shadows Fans Here's a New Mashup by me. Updated 9.8.2018

CinebarCinebar Posts: 28,808 Member
edited September 8 in The Sims 2 Creative Corner
Here are the characters I have been building for the DS series. As I say in the video Quentin is the only one I will not be doing any more tweaking on facial features (though I may work on more hair for him). (The only one I'm satisfied with). I hope DS fans like my Sims and see some resemblances to the actors. If they remember them. (Of course they do, lol). I'm still working on new hair and searching proper styles for them. All facial features of these Sims are molded by me, and no photoskinning of faces. Some of the custom content in this video is created by me. Like Vicky's coat, Barnabas' old jacket, Julias green outfits etc. Or retextured meshes of those who share their meshes to be retextured. Stay until the very end to hear a message for you. :D

Updated to add this new one staring David Selby as Quentin and Nancy Barrett as Carolyn and Melanie.

Post edited by Cinebar on
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

TS4 without Terrian Tools is like Windows 8 or 10 without the Start Menu.

Comments

• NubianOnyxNubianOnyx Posts: 32 Member
    @Cinebar I loved Dark Shadows. This is cool. Good Job! B)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 28,808 Member
    Thank You.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

@NubianOnyx the second video I have added today is for you, since no one over on Youtube is watching them. lol ;) Seriously they aren't, they stick me somewhere in the boondocks with videos that have no relationship to my stuff when I go check my channel. Oh, well, I loved Quetin so i'm happy with the one I created. :D

Here is the story of Josette in 1795 to be continued of how Barnabas became a vampire.

edited September 8
    Here is a new one back to the present time, 1966-1971. Hope no one gets confused, but DS jumped from present, to past, (several diff. times) other time bands, and into the future. This one is about how Megan and Phillip Todd will be possessed by the Leviathan people. :D

• EarcatEarcat Posts: 373 Member
    You did a great job recreating the characters, they look just like the actors. Jason is such a plum (spoiler). He should have suffered a lot more before he died, in my opinion.
    Loved Dennis Patrick. He was very good in all his TV spots and movies at playing a bad guy. :D Thank you! But I'm always taking them back to bodyshop for more adjustments, and now creating my own skins and brows, wrinkles, shadows etc. for them. But thearpy to me! :)

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 2,671 Member
    edited September 14
    Oooohh! First time I've seen this thread! Loved Dark Shadows. Great job on recreating them! <3

My mom blames my "weirdness" on her reading Dark Shadows while she was pregnant with me. (Thanks Mom, you truly gave me a gift!) >:) :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Oooohh! First time I've seen this thread! Loved Dark Shadows. Great job on recreating them! <3

My mom blames my "weirdness" on her reading Dark Shadows while she was pregnant with me. (Thanks Mom, you truly gave me a gift!) >:) :D

I have a few more planned as I work on Ben Stokes, Angelique, etc. and different time periods. Jumping back and forth right now between the family of the past and their descendants of the '60's while building more of the characters. Lol, that's funny about your mom. I think my weirdness derives from watching the show when I was just a kid. lol

We were so into that show, we put white face powder on our faces, and fake blood on our necks. We went to church like that one time. LOL...I wonder what the pastor thought. We did a lot of crazy things because of that TV show. Haven't seen the books around in years. Loved them!