Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight July 27th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul Sul Simmers,

Our community screenshot showcase continues (don't hesitate to send me more!!!)! This week's artistic delight comes from @coolsim9999999

he9kjk678tu9.jpg
"This is an awesome shot of lightning lighting up the sunflowers and other flowers and plants in front of my main Sim family's house --- still decorated for their Fourth of July celebration."

Now try to tear your eyes away from that hypnotic sight...

You with me?

Good! This has been a wonderful week and I have had a lot of fun on the forums (not that I don't have fun every week, but this weeks was specially entertaining :)). I poked my nose (and typing fingers) in a few threads as well, which you should see a bit more from me going forward...

Enough about me! Let me show you a few wonderful threads you all have started up <3 And that would be it for me! Keep sending me screenshots - I love seeing what you all get up to in your games :)

Have a lovely weekend all!

/Wave
-Mage
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Sul Sul @EA_Mage Just wanted to say I really like these Friday highlights and find myself spending part of the week looking forward to the next one.
  • Options
    nikkibyrnenikkibyrne Posts: 2 New Member
    Help! I am sure this is the wrong place to ask, but I am new here and this seems t be the most recent post. I cannot find how to do my childs homework, Can someone help me please?
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Thank you very much for picking my screenshot for this week's Friday Highlights @EA_Mage B)! I'm so happy :D! Interesting threads this week, as well :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Have sent you a PM @nikkibyrne

• Options
    Dellimaccas123Dellimaccas123 Posts: 94 Member
    singing in the rain

28qum91.png
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    :blush: Thanks so much for featuring my thread. I love seeing all the random outfits, gives me inspiration for new looks tbh haha
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I have to say... i did expect my thread/poll questioning if the game was too soft for you which had quite a lot votes, views and comments, to make it in this thread.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -I've got another one here.It looks like you want to see more of our games and lots of us are still playing TS2 and TS3.
    Time to check that waiter assignments are disabled for these replicators at Garden House in Sunset Valley2.
    41840289280_91fa41b9d6_b.jpg
    Here's my buy mode at Garden House in TS3.
    41840292250_fb483bf1f4_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    What a fun thread! I'll have to try it sometime. Thank you for this :)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Thank you very much for featuring my showcase thread :) this week's Friday Highlights and Interesting threads to check out :)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Thank you very much for the feature <3
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    SpooksiesSpooksies Posts: 8 New Member
    lol i cant do any of that lol
  • Options
    PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    For me i use sims freeplay the infants are adorable and to interact with them is so cute. I also have Sims Mobile and a baby I noticed a difference though could you change the infants in sims mobile that look exactly like the babies in sims free play because in the mobile sims I miss the laughter of cute babies and being to cuddle on the couch , teach them to walk and most of all seeing the cute babies smile when a sims parent is holding there child or encouraging them to walk here are my babie sims.

Are there any plans to update babies on sims mobile? Including new clothing, baby bump, and choosing what your babie looks like also having the parents have more connect to their own Children through out all stages instead of being stuck to bassinet.

Unfortunately I'm new so can't post my babie sims photos yet but I have 4 in freeplay and probably over 20 babies throughout the sims mobile game from generation to generation.
  • Options
    makorthawatmakorthawat Posts: 18 Member
    so beautiful