Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Banana Drama - A Reading Circle

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    Hi Bananas. (B.A.N.A.N.A.S, dang that Gwen Stefani)
    Letting you know that there are new chapters of Pancakes out. Latest one is Chapter Forty (can you believe it?!)

I have also (finally) caught up with Friends of Foes. Working on Life Lessons. Checking in with Noel and the Benders.
    Generally, Happy Simming to you all. Hope you (and your Sim peeps) are all good?
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone. Here's the next chapter of Friends of Foes.
    Chapter forty three: The Lotus Oasis
    the-lotus-oasis_orig.png

@NRowe I caught up with your story. Oh wow.
    I really hope Billy doesn't ruin anything. I was really routing for Ainsley and Nathaniel
    Ok, gonna catch up with the Benders @friendsfan367 XD
    Annnnd I'm up to date with the Benders! :smiley:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    maybe cathtea is right the benders might be human . ayden still a teen ran to work without showering first. sounds like a teen boy to me.
    edited September 2018
    maybe cathtea is right the benders might be human . ayden still a teen ran to work without showering first. sounds like a teen boy to me.
    Yeah. And then you get Henry who thinks showering on the way to work is a good idea. :D

Me: Henry, where's your clothes?
    Henry: I'm having a shower.
    Me: On the way to work?
    Henry: Yeah. I'm late.
    Yeah. And then you get Henry who thinks showering on the way to work is a good idea. :D

lol how does that work?

lol how does that work?

Ask Henry, it's his logic. :joy:

lol how does that work?

made me laugh but still confused.

lol how does that work?

so one time is was raining and Henry was late for work, so he decided to pack his clothes in his suitcase and shower himself on the way to work. :joy:

lol how does that work?

so one time is was raining and Henry was late for work, so he decided to pack his clothes in his suitcase and shower himself on the way to work. :joy:

lol for as many benders as i have i never had that happen. well not yet its the benders so i guess i should say so far it hasn't happened.

lol how does that work?

lol for as many benders as i have i never had that happen. well not yet its the benders so i guess i should say so far it hasn't happened.

Well I was not impressed. :joy:

Can imagine Ayden doing that though.

Which of the Benders thought clothes was an option?

lol how does that work?

they keep them on now. which reminds me i have to get noel and miranda out of laurens house but they had a good time.

lol how does that work?

they keep them on now. which reminds me i have to get noel and miranda out of laurens house but they had a good time.

Man! I think they passed their curse onto Henry. :D

lol how does that work?

it shocked me cause noel isn't usually like that anymore. it shocked me more he picked his ex wifes house though . gives new mean to awkward.

lol how does that work?

don't blame noel henry as a mind of his own.

lol how does that work?

it shocked me cause noel isn't usually like that anymore. it shocked me more he picked his ex wifes house though . gives new mean to awkward.

Oh wow. I love it when sims make strange decisions because it's like real life. People can behave in very strange ways and it's hard to make sense of them because we're not living in their heads.

lol how does that work?

Yep, he does and doesn't care. :D

lol how does that work?

Oh wow. I love it when sims make strange decisions because it's like real life. People can behave in very strange ways and it's hard to make sense of them because we're not living in their heads.

lol how does that work?

cathtea says she sees the benders as human. i almost cried because i do too.

lol how does that work?

lol how does that work?

cathtea says she sees the benders as human. i almost cried because i do too.

Yeah, I read that post. They seem very human to me too. :)

yeah but i don't have to get off yet and all my good shows were replaced by boring ones.