Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue: Previously fully clothed Sims now bald and/or in their undies... ???

I'd expect the random played Sim to lose their hair or clothing if I remove those objects from the game; however, random unplayed Sims (and many played Sims) are showing up bald or in their underwear. I haven't removed any clothing from the game and have experienced this with and without mods. Is this happening to anyone else?

(P.S. I've done all the usual things: cleared cache, repaired game, restarted, etc. I've just gone through a review of all housed Sims and redressed the unclothed and undesirably bald. :) )

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Was the clothing cc? If so, that might be the reason..
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Nope. Not on the unplayed Sims (unless the game assigned CC). And I hadn't removed any clothing from the game.
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Deenab wrote: »

Nope. Not on the unplayed Sims (unless the game assigned CC). And I hadn't removed any clothing from the game.

I stopped using CC for quite some time now. However, I do remember that the game can/will assign it to unplayed/townies at any given time if you have it in your save. At least this is what I remember happening when I used to use it. I stopped using it because I got tired of it breaking with the patches.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Deenab wrote: »

The game assigns cc clothing and hairstyles for townies.
  • ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    @Deenab

Any time we get a d/l from EA, be it a patch/EP/SP, they will disable the cc. We have to enable the cc in options, ok that change in the lower right corner of the game options, close the game options box, and exit the game WITHOUT SAVING. Only once did I make that mistake while operating on autopilot....saved and exited. The game saves as it is at the time,meaning no cc. All we've done is cue it to load cc on the next time we pull up the game. Is it possible you saved the game and then exited? If so, you'll do that only once ;) In addition, the S4S program has a batch fix to disable cc for the random sims. If you haven't set that, you'll get random cc on sims the game creates.
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    @ClaimingTheFifth . Thank you for that insight!