Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Mafia [ Town Win ]

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    So are we playing with the dummies or not?

No I decided not to in the end because they were confirmed to be town, because I wouldn't have started the game without 3 mafiosos. In a game were there's more than one faction, I think the idea of dummies would work.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only

She's blessing us. No need to be so mean. XD

It's a fact not mean xD

"Good luck with your job interview"

"It's not even started yet!"

It doesn't make any sense. You wish people luck before something starts, usually.

There's a huge difference between "It's Pregame only" and "It's not even started yet!" tho...

Okay

"I'm only in the lobby"
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Let's try not to get this thread locked. :grimace: It's pregame only. Bubbz was just being nice.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Let's try not to get this thread locked. :grimace: It's pregame only. Bubbz was just being nice.

No, that wouldn't be good :joy: I was just making a joke. It wasn't supposed to be mean.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only

It's a fact not mean xD

It doesn't make any sense. You wish people luck before something starts, usually.

There's a huge difference between "It's Pregame only" and "It's not even started yet!" tho...

Okay

"I'm only in the lobby"

I don't see why you're going after me like this again. I just said we're only in pregame. It was a reminder, maybe she thought the game has already started because a lot has been written so far? Gosh....
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only

It's a fact not mean xD

Okay

"I'm only in the lobby"

I don't see why you're going after me like this again. I just said we're only in pregame. It was a reminder, maybe she thought the game has already started because a lot has been written so far? Gosh....

No, no. It was a joke. It was supposed to be exaggerated.

I didn't really mind what you said.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    When is this gonna start?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

In 50 minutes :)
  • Options

In 50 minutes :)

Oh dang, I woke up too really. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    ~ Chapter 3 : Day 1 ~

A humbled Mortimer Goth stood outside the door to the Drawing Room, where all the guests were now collected. Before he walked in, he made sure to brush off his jacket and straighten his tie. Taking one last breath, he slowly turned the door knob, and confidently strutted into the room.

From her bedroom, Cassandra could hear Mortimer welcoming everybody to their first meeting; realising she was now late, she left her room and lightly skipped down the stairs to meet all the guests collected in family’s Drawing Room. As she swung around the post at the bottom of the banister, she heard Mary-Sue Pleasant and Daniel Pleasant arguing further down the corridor. Mary-Sue bumped into Cassandra, who had been eavesdropping into the couple’s argument, as she made a swift exit. Determined to leave the Goth’s Manor as soon as possible, Mary-Sue forgot to apologise to Cassandra - but Cassandra, instead, received an apology from Mary-Sue’s husband, Daniel Pleasant, who was attempting to catch up to his wife. Daniel asked Cassandra for her forgiveness, and said that the two will have to depart from this investigation. But before Cassandra could reply, Daniel had already left the manor, chasing after his wife down the Goth’s gravel path.

Mary-Sue Pleasant, and Daniel Pleasant have left the Investigation

BFbhBZq.png
    Mary-Sue and her husband Daniel are currently not doing well - but this little workaholic is always up for a challenge, and has decided to use this investigation as a bonding exercise… plus, it also means that Daniel won’t be able to spend much time with Kaylynn, the Pleasants’ maid who Mary-Sue recently fired after catching Daniel playing tonsil tennis with her.

This wasn’t Daniel’s idea, he didn’t sign up for this, he doesn’t even like the Goth’s - but he didn’t have much choice after Mary-Sue, Daniel’s wife, signed them both up for this investigation, to be treated as a ‘bonding exercise’, as a result of their rocky marriage.

Upon walking into the Drawing Room, Cassandra noticed that everybody had their glasses raised, and were in the middle of applauding Mortimer. As she slowly scanned the room for an empty seat, she could tell that Mortimer was disappointed with her tardiness, purely through the way he looked at her as she floated towards the only empty seat remaining. But he couldn’t let that phase him, as he still had to commence the evening’s session. Mortimer quickly cleared his throat, and then smiled before carrying on.

The evening commenced with Mortimer asking whether anyone had any information that may be of some importance. Cassandra coughed as she slowly stood up from her seat. Whilst raising her hand, she could feel her knees knocking together as each and every eye pointed right in her direction. Cassandra absolutely hated being the centre of attention, because of the snarky comments and cruel remarks that she hears everyday at school. Kids at school don’t get her family’s unconventional lifestyle, and hence feel as if it’s acceptable to tease and bully her because of it. Although she prefers to blend in with everyone else whenever possible, the news Cassandra was about to share was too important not to bring up. After having scanned the room, she nervously exclaimed the conversation she had heard prior to this evening’s discussion. Looking absolutely mortified, Mortimer stood at the front of the room with his mouth wide open, deafened by the silence that surrounded him. Mortimer was dumfounded by the realisation that he could now conclude the killer must be hidden somewhere in the very room he was standing in.

After Cassandra’s news was spilt, everyone began to try their hardest to prove their innocence, and discuss who they though was responsible for the death of Bella Goth.
  • Options
    It is now Day 1 - Day 1 will end at 21:00BST
    (In 21 Hours)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    By the way, no one has died, Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant were two characters that I had to take out from the game as we're having 13 players instead of 11 now - but I felt like I needed to acknowledge the fact that they've now left, because they were mentioned in Chapter 2.
  • Options
    Turns out they were the murderers and they just left.

Oh noo.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Turns out they were the murderers and they just left.

Oh noo.

That's it, you got them, game over, Town Wins :joy:
  • Options
    Vote: Zinnia

She knows too much. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Zinnia

She knows too much. XD

Vote: DeKay

Obviously a partner of Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Vote Count:

Zinnia (1) - Dekay
    Dekay (1) - Zinnia

Day ends in around 20 Hours and 45 Minutes
  • Options
    Uh. So what even is the setup? I know it's called Pick your Poison but I neglected to read how it even plays.

I recently played another Mafia game with the name Pick your Poison, but it wasn't the same setup. It was called that because the host was poisoning us or something.
    Well, not really. But I wouldn't put it past him.

unknown.png
  • Options
    Uh. So what even is the setup? I know it's called Pick your Poison but I neglected to read how it even plays.

I recently played another Mafia game with the name Pick your Poison, but it wasn't the same setup. It was called that because the host was poisoning us or something.

The mafia just picked like some PRs for random townies. That's it.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

"Pick Your Poison is an Open Game Setup. In it, the Mafia choose three roles out of five before the game begins to the town."

That was taken from the Set-Up's Wiki. So apart from that, this is basically just like a normal game.
  • Options

The mafia just picked like some PRs for random townies. That's it.

If I were mafia I would chose Vigilante, Tracker, and Jailkeeper.

Vigilante in the wrong hands could harm town, tracker could track the Vigilante, and in order to protect either after they claimed Jailkeeper would have to block their roles.

But also these could be 100% terrible for the scum as well.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I think every role
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    ^ignore that’s i accidentlynhit send :D

I think every role the mafia could choose from would harm them in some way, but some are more favorable to town than others. Do we have a list of roles they had to choose from?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I think every role

What?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ^ignore that’s i accidentlynhit send :D

I think every role the mafia could choose from would harm them in some way, but some are more favorable to town than others. Do we have a list of roles they had to choose from?

Ah, never mind.
    unknown.png