Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Mafia [ Town Win ]

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    You guys can also fill the two empty slots with dummies and replace them with the first VTs to die

No, we should replace them with DeKay 2 and DeKay 3 so I can vote 3 times and make sure a scum dies on the first day.

What if 1 or 2 (or maybe even all) of the DeKays are scum? :0

I thought the dummies are the VTs? XD

Nah, if the dummies are confirmed to be VTs, nobody would lynch them. Dead VTs are supposed to replace the dummies, whose roles are randomized

Oh. True. Hmm. But if that's the case then it might be a bit tricky. Can the mafia nightkill the dummy so no one gets to replace them?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    That sounds unfair, if they are mafia or PRs no one will lynch them.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You guys can just lynch or NK the dummies, yes. :joy: But maybe Plumbob is right; you can just do without them.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    You guys can just lynch or NK the dummies, yes. :joy: But maybe Plumbob is right; you can just do without them.

But that's two 'players' you can't really get a read on, it makes the already random first days that much more random.

It might work though, I've never attempted balancing. I'm probably garbage at it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    On the other hand, accusing the dummies of heinous acts adds a layer of hilarity to the game.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    On the other hand, accusing the dummies of heinous acts adds a layer of hilarity to the game.

That's very true. You've convinced me, we should just replace all the players with dummies and let them fight each other.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Plumbob I hate to be a pain but I need a replacement. I’m currently packing up my house and have no time.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh oh :/ ICEY YOU ARE NEEDED NOW :innocent:
  • Options
    I'll just replace Charlie, then.

• Options
    YAAAAAY! That's almost as awesome as your new signature :love:
  • Options
    Truly. Nothing can be as awesome as my signature. Not even DeKay's scum hunting skills

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Plumbob I hate to be a pain but I need a replacement. I’m currently packing up my house and have no time.

Don't worry that's fine :)
    I'll just replace Charlie, then.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Truly. Nothing can be as awesome as my signature. Not even DeKay's scum hunting skills

I- just noticed that.

I found that on the Mafiascum site once, I hope it never shows up in a game I join.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I- just noticed that.

I found that on the Mafiascum site once, I hope it never shows up in a game I join.

We'll see >:)

• Options

I- just noticed that.

I thought there was a : at the end of your comment and was like, what did she notice? But it turned out to be dirt ón my screen xD
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Good luck everyone.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only
  • Options
    Good luck everyone.

Thanks, we're going to need it :grimace:

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only

She's blessing us. No need to be so mean. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only

It's a fact not mean xD
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    So are we playing with the dummies or not?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Yes, you guys are in fact playing with me

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only

It's a fact not mean xD

"Good luck with your job interview"

"It's not even started yet!"

It doesn't make any sense. You wish people luck before something starts, usually.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Yes, you guys are in fact playing with me

And me. :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Good luck everyone.

It's Pregame only

It's a fact not mean xD

"Good luck with your job interview"

"It's not even started yet!"

It doesn't make any sense. You wish people luck before something starts, usually.

There's a huge difference between "It's Pregame only" and "It's not even started yet!" tho...