Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Seen scores! Congrats @Movotti! <3
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited August 2018
    Anyone Know How To Reset My Sims In Cas To Change Things With Them For The Vamp Round....???? Thanksssssssss Well Guess I Can Put Them In Another Save And Do It........ I Never Have Done The Reset In Cas With Sims Already In The World.........
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ A "pretend" vamp will do, just use the vamp skin on your normal Sim,though you will have to go with CC for Vampire details on your Sims,but there is so much make-up to make a good Vampire without turning your Sim into one! I will not be turning mine just using Vampire CC!
    ~ Do you have MCCC ?? @TEXASTWANGTONYA If you have, there is an option to Vampify your sims in there(also make into alien,as well,.....or ghost!) o:)o:)<3>:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited August 2018
    Thanks My Dear Friend........ No I Am Wanting Remussion Or Whatever His Name Is ...... LOL His Skin Details ETCCC Teeth SO I Think I Will Just Put Them In Game From My Gallery To Do The Poses Only........ I THINKKKKKKK @aussiekarima <3<3<3
    edited August 2018
    Gonna Play Around Today.......... With The Poses I Found......... And All!!!!!!!!!! FUN & Excited @aussiekarima <3<3<3<3

OHHHHHHHH And Thanks For Entering My Gallery Challenge........... LOVE HIMMMMMM Sorry Just Waking Up 8:28AM And Love The Others TOO
    edited August 2018
    ~ HERE is his downloads on TSR.
    ~ And Here is his downloads of his on Tumblr.
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Gonna Play Around Today.......... With The Poses I Found......... And All!!!!!!!!!! FUN & Excited @aussiekarima <3<3<3<3

OHHHHHHHH And Thanks For Entering My Gallery Challenge........... LOVE HIMMMMMM Sorry Just Waking Up 8:28AM And Love The Others TOO

~ I made them like regular Sims/People, that you would find anywhere out & about, they are not ugly just average peeps you see when you go out! I did not know how many I could make, as I can make more,average or spectacular, it is up to you,my game has my NPC make-overs & the EA sims & you can see a very big difference in EA Sims & mine,but most of the time my hoods are very unrealistic as every one is too good looking!LOL! (have to make over the NPC's as EA makes them all look like a walking Santa's in training,all round & Jolly all that one body type, if I did not make them over all my Hoods would be overweight)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited August 2018
    Anyone Know How To Reset My Sims In Cas To Change Things With Them For The Vamp Round....???? Thanksssssssss Well Guess I Can Put Them In Another Save And Do It........ I Never Have Done The Reset In Cas With Sims Already In The World.........

~ Use "testingcheats on" then "cas.fulleditmode on" (without the Quotation marks" ")that will reset your Sim so you can full edit them,traits & all! ;););)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2018
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Yes, Tonya remember this vamp? I just used cc for this vamp using RemusSirion's clothes and skin types

ZHG3Hjc.png

KUJ8tcO.jpg

• peppergirl84peppergirl84 Posts: 255 Member
    Checking in! I've seen the scores and the new assignment. I will be working on it this week. Its pride weekend so I'm going to go live a little. :). Have a great weekend yall.
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
    edited August 2018
    Definitely Remember This EDIT......... JEN !!!!!! Thankssssss <3<3<3 Thanksssss For The Cheat For CAS @aussiekarima <3<3<3 Have A Wonderful Weekend @peppergirl84 <3<3<3
    Have a great time, @peppergirl84

~ Enjoy! @peppergirl84 Have a good weekend! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Congrats to the winner and placers <3 Thanks judges for my placing <3
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited August 2018
    So I um... may be a bad beeatch myself. I chopped all my hair off by myself tonight. It was all falling out and causing mats so I just whacked it on off with the scissors. Now I have an amazingly light head. I'll probably regret it. Or maybe not. I dunno. Hubs asked me if I wanna go to a salon to get it shaped up but... I kinda like it as is?
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    @Vanadis

So does that mean your shoulder is feeling better, Vana. Hope so. <3<3

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Nope, it doesn't feel any better, but now that it doesn't have to help my head hold the weight of hip-length hair that's matted all the time... I'm pretty sure the muscles torn and that can take like 8 months to heal...
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    edited August 2018
    Wowwww Vana!!!! Must Feel TONS Better With All The Weight Off!!!!! I Thought Mine Was Long...... LOLZZZZZZZ HUGZZZZZZZZ LADY!!!! @Vanadis OH I Am Sure The Pain Will Go Away Now....... With It All Off........ Darling Xing Fingers .. Give It Some Time.......
    Santiago & Willow
    Vampire Pair
    9sRVUTf.png
    Jen Do We Get "One Edit" Or No.......... Darling......... Thanks @Jendowoz0612
    edited August 2018
    yes one edit is allowed @TEXASTWANGTONYA :) Just make sure you let me know once you have it done, thanks, Tonya.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

OK Thanks JEN!!!!!!!!!! HUGZZZZZZZ
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    ROUND 2 - Vampire Pair
    GAle3bN.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    wow, looks awesome, @MyFavoritedesign

edited August 2018
    @movotti and @aussiekarima your requested feedback is on page 1 under "Applications and Requested Feedback" Your gift for first prize is also on page 1, @Movotti