Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2018
    Wow love you Bikie shot. It's awesome!

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'll hopefully get it done tomorrow.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    WOWWZERSSSSSSS --- Lovelyyyyyyy Edits @Movotti @aussiekarima <3<3<3:*:*:* Jen I Will Get Mine Cut Out.... Hopefully Today..... Darling For The App.... <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Just waiting on one more submission and then I'll inform the judges. Fantastic entries everyone! :):)<3<3

Don't forge to get those apps in and those that need to put their body shot in. If you don't have time to cut them out, I'm happy to do it. I probably have more time on my hands than most.

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    I'm working on mine. Should be up tonight hopefully.
  • Options
    No probs, Vid looks forward to seeing yours. :)

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Here's my pic. Going try to do my application now.
    ROUND 1
    EjFubfg.png
    Full Size
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 Used my one edit to adjust the skin tone in this pic. She was showing up much lighter than her app pic. App coming up now.
  • Options
    Sorry the cutting is a little messy, but here they go. *phew*

Name Female: Jade Scott
    Name Male: Drew Kelly
    What name you would like to be referred to in comments: Vid usually, but screenname is fine too.
    9HiCfl9.png
    sh1j58S.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    OMGOSH......... VID!!!!!!!! So Loving This EDIT...... Looks Fantastically BADDDDDDD!!!!!! In A GREAT WAY!!!!!!! GURLLLLLL Love YOUR SKILLSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D:D<3<3<3:*:*:*@ColorMePink

I MUST Go More BAD Next Round......... LOLZZZZZZZZ
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Santiago & Willow -- Full Body -- Sitting
    MgNNug9.png
    I Had To Go Super Dramatic With Filtering The Lighting Somehow Was Not Good On My Modelling Studio DUNNO What Happened HUGZ Skin BLENDED In Background BADLY SO Had To Do More Exposure ETC To Bring Out The Skin To Cut LOLZZZZZZ -- Lesson Learned Checking My Lighting
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I Am Not Picking Over Anyone Skills Or Creativity........ BUT VIDDDDDDD @ColorMePink Ur's Inspires Me And Have For A LONG LONG TIME HUGZZZZZZZZZ SO Admire Your Creativity & SO Much COLORRRR In Your Edits
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited August 2018
    Name Female : Andrea Joyce
    Name Male : Shaurya Chauhan
    What name you would like to be referred to in comments : Karima
    Tsi2thZ.png
    XTaWfVG.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I Am Not Picking Over Anyone Skills Or Creativity........ BUT VIDDDDDDD @ColorMePink Ur's Inspires Me And Have For A LONG LONG TIME HUGZZZZZZZZZ SO Admire Your Creativity & SO Much COLORRRR In Your Edits
    OMG, I don't even know what to say. I inspire you?! Whaaaat?! Thank you so much. That means so much to me. I can't even...:cry: I'm so glad inspire you. I nick-pick the c.rap out of my pics, so it's nice to hear such a lovely comment from such a wonderful person. You inspire me actually. *HUGS* :smiley:

Everyone is so talented. It just pushes me to try to harder. :tired_face: I love everyone pics b/w! I've been lurking in between being busy, feeling cra.ppy, and trying to get this done. :p

I also love your pic @TEXASTWANGTONYA. Your couple is so edgy and hot together. Love it! <3
  • Options
    Awwwww Thanksssssssss VID............ Tight Hugzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!! @ColorMePink <3<3<3<3<3;)
  • Options
    @ColorMePink @abelhinha35

It was you, Vid that inspired me to do this whole comp, just seeing your shots in Sophisticated Man, gave me ideas for this competition and Abelhinha inspired me to give this, free choice-type of format a go, so I just put it all together and I'm seeing how well it's going right now ladies. <3<3

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Well everyone, all submissions are in, round 1 is closed. @Alexis and @Movotti, please could you put your applications in as soon as you can. Could you two make them sitting, as it will fit in with the modelling wall well. If not that is okay also. I haven't heard from @pinkbear so I assume she's not joining in but she can inform me if she does.

I know @alexis3142 you have some computer issues, just get your full body app up when you can, or take a shot on white and I can cut it out for you, kiddo. :):)

I will inform the judges and put up the new assignment later today.

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @ColorMePink @peppergirl @abelhinha35 @Movotti @alexis3142
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 I can get it done tomorrow! I hope that's okay.
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    No problems, @alexis3142 Tomorrow is fine.

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Gonna try to get it done tonight. :)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    fdIJOCm.png
    I was able to cut it out... but it looks really bad, there's a white line around my sims and idk how to fix it. I'm sorry! My laptop hasn't shipped yet, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
    And I completely forgot to put my model's names.
    Female 1: Svetlana Kouh (Left)
    Female 2: Nailah Toure (Right)
    :) thank you so much for bearing with me and my computer issues lol
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options

It was you, Vid that inspired me to do this whole comp, just seeing your shots in Sophisticated Man, gave me ideas for this competition and Abelhinha inspired me to give this, free choice-type of format a go, so I just put it all together and I'm seeing how well it's going right now ladies. <3<3

Aw, you ladies got me all speechless and warm and fuzzy. :blush: I'm honored and so pumped for this comp. This comp is going be awesome with our awesomesauce host! ;):smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Looks excellent, @alexis3142 I'll fix up the edges, no problems

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member

Thanks @Jendowoz0612, it was just an idea, this is all you hun. <3<3
  • Options
    @movotti you're two can be standing if you haven't started putting them together as yet. I've kept a spot especially for them.