Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2018
    Are you still doing the full body shot, @abelhinha35 They look wonderful by the way.

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited July 2018
    Are you still doing the full body shot, @abelhinha35 They look wonderful by the way.

Thanks and yes, I am. :) Will post soon.
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    ROUND 1- Bikie Pair
    Models: Ella Nagy and Roy Arce
    QjqKTWT.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Wow, looking awesome, @MyFavoritedesign :)

So gorgeous, @abelhinha35 .

Thank you @Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    OK....... SO I Am Struggling With Sims 4 Poses And Motor Bikes.......!!!!!! Any Suggestions????????? Anyone????? I May Have To Improvise And Just Use A Transparent One In My Edit........But Really Want A Pose / Motorbikes Thanksssssss @Jendowoz0612
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

There are some good ones around, Tonya I'll try to get the name of the Creator for you. In the meantime somewhere else might direct you to some as well.

OK....... SO I Am Struggling With Sims 4 Poses And Motor Bikes.......!!!!!! Any Suggestions????????? Anyone????? I May Have To Improvise And Just Use A Transparent One In My Edit........But Really Want A Pose / Motorbikes Thanksssssss @Jendowoz0612

Motorcycle poses @TEXASTWANGTONYA <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • peppergirl84peppergirl84 Posts: 255 Member
    I am so RUSTY! I've literally been working on the app, and I'm like, Jesus do I need a course refresher haha. I've been looking up gimp tutorials out the wazoo! (I think I'm too much of a perfectionist in regards to some things.) I will have my app in tonight and may ask for an extension on the first assignment.
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
    That's fine, @peppergirl84 I think a few may need an extension for this first one.

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    *raises hand* I as a judge need an extension as well because so far I'm judging this, Candid, and Jillie's Bare comp, and they're all due the same day LOL as are two school assignments.

SPARE ME

"The floor is lava!" ~ Everyone, Pompeii, 79AD, and Vana today
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @peppergirl84 If you need a refresher on the cutting method I taught you last time, its here. xD Still didn't add the tips I posted for you last time though, so I'll just post them below in a spoiler. :sweat_smile:
    1. White background always goes first/on top. I've found this to be the best option.
    2. If your sim is semi-transparent on the edges, don't panic. For some backgrounds it's not even noticeable. To completely fix the issue though, duplicate your sim until the transparency on the edges is gone (usually 2-3 times). Once done, merge the layers for that specific picture and the sim will be whole again.
    3. The background in S4 is not completely pitch black, and white is not completely white. A "shadow" of the background will be leftover after cutting (does not happen in S3). Select the sim after cutting, invert the selection if the background itself isn't selected, expand (or contract) the selection by 1 px so it hovers just slightly around the sim (like an outline), then feather with 1 px, then hit delete. The shadow will disappear. You may need to do it twice or three times, sometimes it's stubborn and leaves a shadow still.
    4. "Apply Layer Mask" after you finish taking care of the other issues. This will allow you to apply a new layer mask so that you may start combining your images for larger sims.
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Round 1 - motorbike couple entry

3NSeAOx.png
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Hi, I have a quick question.. is there any way I could have two females instead of a female and male couple? If not that's fine just wanted to ask.
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    edited August 2018
    If you would like two females or two males that is okay, @alexis3142 it is a free choice comp so that is fine and that goes for anyone else that would prefer two of the same gender.

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @abelhinha35 @Movotti @ColorMePink @pinkbear @TEXASTWANGTONYA @peppergirl84
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    I have my models I think. Two dysfunctional individuals. :p

I'm tempted to use two males tho, because my bin is filled with bad boys. :D
    Go for it, if you want to @ColorMePink :)

• peppergirl84peppergirl84 Posts: 255 Member
    edited August 2018
    Name Female: Isabella Collazo
    Name Male: Derrick Woods
    What name you would like to be referred to in comments: Pepper

X636F7L.png
    EG9REZS.png
    I will have my submission in sometime this weekend most likely, so If I can get it extended to Sunday at the latest that would be helpful. Sorry for the Jaggs and the bad edits, I'm so SO rusty. It took me a couple days just to get Isabella right and shes still wrong in some places lols. Granted I picked the Hardest shirt for her lols. Got some ideas flowing. Thanks for being patient.
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
    Looks great, @peppergirl84 I always tidy everyone's up if necessary for the model wall anyway, so don't worry. They look great! :)

Okay the extension is for Sunday the 5th August, no later, please. That will get everyone up to speed with their application shots and their submission for Round 1.

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @abelhinha35 @Movotti @ColorMePink @pinkbear @TEXASTWANGTONYA @peppergirl84

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Yep, gonna be needing that extension.

I'm having a horrible time with this. I can't find any poses I like, they're all too coupley, (My sims are not lannisters nor targayens) or just look awkward and silly.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited August 2018
    Don't pose them as couples, @Movotti have them standing in two separate poses, it really doesn't matter. You could use 2 men or 2 women or one of each it's your choice. They don't need to be romantically involved or anything.

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I mean the poses for bikes are all coupley, or just wrong looking and my sims are meant to be siblings.

I thought I'd found a good bike, with good poses, only to discover that the mesh no longer exists online.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited August 2018
    Did you try the link, @MyFavoritedesign provided in the above comments they look pretty good, @Movotti They are HERE The "Beth kicks 🐸🐸🐸🐸" poses, you could have one on the bike and one watching or both on the bike and just move them so they look like they are on together.