Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited October 2018
    Checking In........ Thanks Judges For Your Time & Efforts With Scoring / Feedback........ Congrats To The Winners And Placers :*:*<3<3

Thanks Jen Found The Feedback Hun
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :)
    Thank you Judges for your time & effort to judge. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm gonna need an extension, cos my steamer broke...
    I've had an attack of life, had to do too much real world stuff, and haven't had time to work on my edit.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    No worries, @movotti, you have it. Do you know you won the last round, by the way?

• Options
    Well, that's handy. The occasional win keeps my over all score from dropping too much :p
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Me too @Jendowoz0612 I will also need an extension! Please Jen! ♥
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited October 2018
    No problems, @aussiekarima you have it.

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited October 2018
    I guess I should ask for an extension too. RL and just today has been tiring.
  • Options
    No problems, @ColorMePink

• Options
    ROUND 7 - Steampunk Pair

tumblr_ph96viz53I1v2n804o1_1280.png

Having health problems that mean my hands cramp up or get shaky when I'm trying to clean up edges on images. It's bloody annoying!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    It looks great, @Movotti You look after yourself and get better. <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    OMGOSHHH I Am So Sorry JEN!!! I Didn't Realize I Was 2 Days LATE On This Next Round Will Get It Done Today..... I Am Probably Going To Do An In Game Not Sure!!!! @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3 I Have All My CC For It! So Sorry :s:s:s:s:s
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~*ROUND 7 - Steampunk Pair*~
    3nOCnJ1.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    OMGOSHHH I Am So Sorry JEN!!! I Didn't Realize I Was 2 Days LATE On This Next Round Will Get It Done Today..... I Am Probably Going To Do An In Game Not Sure!!!! @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3 I Have All My CC For It! So Sorry :s:s:s:s:s

Don't worry, Tonya, if it takes a bit longer. I know you are in the throws of packing and such. Its a busy time. Your moving is more important. <3<3

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @ColorMePink, if you can't get it in within 24 hours I'm going to have to just go on into the next round. It would be a shame to miss out on a win this far into the comp. Points are very close. @TEXASTWANGTONYA thanks for letting me know yours will be in shortly.

I am only going to do one more round in this comp as people are getting busy and it's a bit disheartening when a comp like this with free choice has assignments 5 days overdue, so I'll do one more round and then moving onto the finals, instead of 3 more.

I'll be taking a break from running comps after these are completed, just would like to compete in a few more. I've tried to keep the competitions going on here since it has become very quiet lately, but it is getting close to Christmas, which is a busy time for all. I will be running a Kris Kringle building comp in the Aussie site in early December, however if you are interested. I will link it in here when it's on.

@aussiekarima @ColorMePink @Movotti @TEXASTWANGTONYA @MyFavoritedesign @MizoreYukii @Vanadis @wbombje
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    I Absolutely LOVE Your STEAM PUNK Shot Darling @aussiekarima <3<3<3:*:*:*

Jen -- I Read Your "Announcement" I Try To Be On Time..... My Moving And Arranging Things Packing Etc.... Have Been A Getting In My Way Of Having Mine On Time... So Sorry.....! On My Behalf Of Being Late! Sweets! I Hate To See You Not Run Any Comps........ I SO LOVE YOURS! And Enjoying Seeing You Competing In Them! @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3<3 I Know You Have Tried To Keep Comps Going Here...... As To Why I Was Inspired To Do Mine! HUGZZZZ
  • Options
    Round 7 - Steampunk Pair
    2Ojljf2.png
  • Options
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA I know you have been moving, and that is why I let it go for a while, but still waiting on one, so I hope Vid is okay.

This looks gorgeous, Tonya. <3<3

• Options
    Thankssssss SO SO Much JEN!!!! Yes I Know........Just Wanted To "Clarify" I've Been A Busy Bee........ Packing ETC LOLZZZZZZZZ @Jendowoz0612
  • Options
    Keep having trouble logging in here. :rage:

I doubt I can get anything done in that time. Between school and Red Dead Redemption 2, I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to do modeling pics. :(
  • Options
    @ColorMePink

What is that game like? Is it a RPG? Link me please, I'd like to check it out. If you can get something in 24 hours, Vid, I'd be happy to wait.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @ColorMePink

What is that game like? Is it a RPG? Link me please, I'd like to check it out. If you can get something in 24 hours, Vid, I'd be happy to wait.
    Action adventure pretty much. It's awesome! It's Grand Theft Auto, but with cowboys and it's super realistic. You can't just shoot or hurt people like GTA though. I ended up wanted a few times because I kept getting into fights and shooting in town. I've only touched the surface probably because the world is massive and I've only unlocked one town. xD They also give choices with some missions I've noticed, which is cool too.

You can be a bad guy or good or in-between.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dead_Redemption_2

Trying to find a better site besides wiki that will list all the features and not spoil anything.

It's on the PS4, Xbox, and they plan to release on the PC soon.

And I'll try to do something now. Do move on without me though if I take too long. Time hasn't been on my side and the game has made it worse. :D

• Options
    edited October 2018
    ROUND 7 - Steampunk Pair
    Y8rIwwa.png
    Full Size
  • Options
    Used my one edit. Totally rushed, so I hope it looks ok. :sweat:
  • Options
    @ColorMePink