Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Jendowoz0612, I worked on my entry last night, but am not very happy with it. Will it be to late if I submit mine tonight?
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Do you use the HQ mod @MyFavoritedesign ?
    No, I don't. My screen resolution is 3840x2160 and this make a big difference.

7HX1Vwg.png

I do apologize for my ignorance, but where do we change the screen resolution. :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    No tonight is fine, @abelhinha35

edited August 2018

I do apologize for my ignorance, but where do we change the screen resolution. :)

How to change Screen Resolution & Display settings in Windows 10
    Go to your Desktop, right-click your mouse and go to Display Settings.
    You can also calibrate your display here by clicking on Color Calibration. ...
    Make the text on your PC clearer by checking this small box under the Clear Type Text section.
    FFynXl2.png

7HX1Vwg.png

How to change Screen Resolution & Display settings in Windows 10
    Go to your Desktop, right-click your mouse and go to Display Settings.
    You can also calibrate your display here by clicking on Color Calibration. ...
    Make the text on your PC clearer by checking this small box under the Clear Type Text section.
    FFynXl2.png

No tonight is fine, @abelhinha35

Thanks @Jendowoz0612 and @MyFavoritedesign :)

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    This is how I invisioned Jade and Drew would be as vampires. Jade the agressor and Drew as the submissive Renfield type. lol

ROUND 2 - Vampire Pair
    gdHl5kE.png
    Full Size
    edited August 2018
    Extension is granted to @abelhinha35 until tomorrow.

@ColorMePink Looks excellent, Vid. Wow <3

edited August 2018
    Thanks for everyones patience <3

ROUND 2 - Vampire Pair

@Jendowoz0612, while we waiting, I took the liberty to do my one edit. Was not happy with mine as I rushed it on Saturday. :)

fDQvQDd.jpg
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    ROUND 2 - Vampire Pair

tumblr_pdnhzsUYNg1v2n804o1_1280.png

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited August 2018
    Only waiting on one more pepes and I'll inform the judges. The entries are all looking fantastic. We judges are going to find it hard this round.
    Great job everyone!

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @ColorMePink @peppergirl84 @abelhinha35 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @movotti @alexis3142
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited August 2018
    Good luck everyone!

Wowsers, @movotti your entry looks amazing, well done. :):)
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited August 2018
    @peppergirl84's will be in shortly. ;):)

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Wowwww Everyone Did FANTASTICALLY ---- I Am Very Disappointed In Mine!!!! I Had A Vision But I Didn't Execute It How I Wanted.......... Good Luck All!!!!!! <3<3<3<3
    Resolution Seems To Be The "Discussion" BUT IMO....... Yes The Resolution Helps ( Higher ) But When It Comes Down To It ... It's What You Do In Your Editor........ :):):) JO JO Taught Me That A LONG Time Ago....... Being She Taught Me Everything I KNOW........ I Was CLUELESS To Photoshop And She Said Let Me Teach YOU!!!! And She Did!!!! I Am Not At Par With HER Skills........ But What She Did Teach Me Was The Tools......... And How To Try And Execute With What "Photoshop" Offered...... I Am SO Grateful Of Her Mentoring Me..... BUT Too With What's Being Discussed With Resolution's It's Not The Main.... Thing........ <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Resolution does matter SOMEWHAT. But it can really break your quality if you don't stay in your aspect ratio. Also it affect what you can actually see on screen.

So basically you're given an aspect ratio. 1080p and 1440p are both aspect ratios of 16:9. So if I were to go in a 21:9 (ultrawide) resolution, what I could see on screen on my 1440p monitor would drastically decrease. But if I were to put 1440p on my hubs's ultrawide monitor, it'd go tiny. If you have a 1080p monitor you can go to any LOWER 16:9 but you'll see wonky, and if you were to put a 1080p monitor on 1440p, you wouldn't see everything.

So there's that. You should generally stay in the resolution your monitor is made for so that you can see everything properly.

There's other stuff with graphics cards, but generally being able to physically see all of what's going on onscreen trumps that.

So by all means test stuff out but stay in your aspect ratio or it's gonna wonk out.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Storiessims4Storiessims4 Posts: 260 Member
    I think i'm gonna doing this later :p
    Agreed!!!!!! @Vanadis .... That's What Was TRYING To Say...... Mine Is 1060 p On Both....... 6 GB... Wait Mine Is 1080 p My Sons Is 1060 .... Or Visa Versa......... I Had To Figure This OUT........ Using OBS..... Which I Know Your Techy So You Will Know What OBS Is........ With My Twitch Channel ......... Setting Up OBS.... Drove Me Nuts........!!!!!!! Adjusting It To What Others See..... And What Mine Would Handle...... Clearly! Took Me A Week Or More To Tweak It All! LOLLLLLLLLL

Saying That...... Graphics Card Etc...... Is Important Yes.... Vana....... I Was Trying To Convey That......... LOLLLLLLLL But Too Photoshop And How You TWEAK Your Editing With Say A Low RES.... Can Come Out Nicely!!! HUGZZZZZZZ Lady!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
    Are you talking about 1060 vs 1080 graphics cards? Because there is no 1060p resolution. That I know of. There is an Nvidia 1060 graphics card, that's a GPU model, not a resolution.
    I'm somewhere between
    edited August 2018
    Sorry I Was Talking About OBS.... And Calibrating It For Good Quality..... For The Viewer.... As Mine Is Only 720 p Standard For Laptops...... Hun....... @Vanadis In OBS......... Your Calibrating Your Video Bit Rate... Where You Won't Lag.... And Trying To Choose A RES......... That Will Work....
    Sorry @TEXASTWANGTONYA I have no idea what you're talking about here...
    I'm somewhere between
    Sorry I Was Talking About OBS.... And Calibrating It For Good Quality..... For The Viewer.... As Mine Is Only 720 p Standard For Laptops...... Hun....... @Vanadis In OBS......... Your Calibrating Your Video Bit Rate... Where You Won't Lag.... And Trying To Choose A RES......... That Will Work....

Whether you can increase your screen resolution depends on the size and capability of your monitor and the type of video card you have.
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Yes.......... Angela!!!!! Exactly! @MyFavoritedesign
    Sorry For Confusing You.......... LOLLLLLLLL @Vanadis I Know What I Am Saying........... Just Trying To Explain It....... ARGHHHHH :s:s:s:s