March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Boys and Broads.

Comments

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Just popping in to say I'm currently making poses for this and should be done soon. I haven't forgotten. :)
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    YAY! Feedback!
    It's nice to know what works and what doesn't, and why.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    So I found out that I did indeed tear my trapezius muscle in my left shoulder, but it's not the rotator cuff so I don't need surgery. I just need to take it easy.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Thank you so much for the feed back,you addressed things that I was unsure of,but was on the right track, (in other words I had tried to blend in the Decals & bike helmets with a layer or three, over the top to try & take a lot of the shine of the helmets mainly & the shadowing,it did not look right as his boot was sitting above the ground & the angle I took the picture clearly showed that so i tried to hide that by making a new shadow!LOL,did not do it right,but I will figure it out eventually, I just did not quite execute it right, been trying to read more of the tutorials,& they are helping to show me a better way of doing things,as every thing I do is what I have taught myself,so learning new things is very good!
    ~ Thank you @Jendowoz0612, @MizoreYukii and @wbombje for taking the time to do this! <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Awesome entries everyone <3<3 I will submit mine after the update on Thursday. @MyFavoritedesign, how do you get your entry so clear even with burry screenshots? :)
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you @Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Awesome entries everyone <3<3 I will submit mine after the update on Thursday. @MyFavoritedesign, how do you get your entry so clear even with burry screenshots? :)
    I used ShimrodNoDistanceBlur/d/532909
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • peppergirl84peppergirl84 Posts: 255 Member
    I'll have my submission in tonight. Sorry I've had a busy week. :#:#
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
    I was hoping to have mine in my now, but it's taking a lot longer than expected. Gimp has got very laggy
    edited August 2018
    I used ShimrodNoDistanceBlur/d/532909

@MyFavoritedesign, I use to use that mod and thought it didn't changed the image much but I will reinstall it, thanks. :)
    ~ I am using that Mod but it is just to get rid of the background blur that happens when you look into the distance, it did not help with the Blurry Bug, ( as it was all the picture affected,not just the background!) which it is said EA have addressed in the 16th August Patch!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

My pictures in the game're alright. No blur. This one is today shoot.
    rKqgZ8n.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    ~ You must have a very good graphic card as it looks like you are using the HQ mod, @MyFavoritedesign as everything is so clear & you can see all the fine details,mine is an older card & it needs replacing,but the whole PC will be upgraded at the same time, so, I have just had to put up with bigger pixels in my pictures, just about ready to start looking for my components to build it! (have not been that stressed about it as my technique is no were near ready yet, so I do not feel so bad if my scores are low or what ever, as I have much more learning to do,then I will be fine with a new upgrade! Can not really blame my Graphic Card at this stage just my technique, or lack-off!LOL) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited August 2018
    ~ ROUND 2 - Vampire Pair ~
    U9Art4x.png
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    ROUND 2 - Vampire Pair
    SgmKvZy.png
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    My pictures in the game're alright. No blur. This one is today shoot.
    rKqgZ8n.jpg

Wow, I have downloaded that mod, but haven't had time to go ingame yet. :)
    I know I'm a day late, but i WILL have this in tonight and I THINK it will look good hahaha..... fingers crossed :(
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
    Do you use the HQ mod @MyFavoritedesign ?
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
    Movotti wrote: »
    I was hoping to have mine in my now, but it's taking a lot longer than expected. Gimp has got very laggy

YES! I thought I was the only one who noticed this! XD
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
    edited August 2018
    Mines should be in later tonight. Had to fix my game. Had some faulty custom content, which was irking me. :s
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2018
    It is only the 17th today, so you are not late, pepes. The last due date is the 18th (Aussie time here).

@ColorMePink @movotti @peppergirl84

edited August 2018
    I gave a 3-day leeway (15th-18th) in this one, as I didn't want it to clash with my other comp.

Movotti wrote: »

YES! I thought I was the only one who noticed this! XD

I'm not alone?

Sometimes I go to make a minor alteration to a pic, and gimp freezes for 10 minutes while thinks about it. It's turning a 2 minute fix into a 2 hour wait.

@Jendowoz0612
    At this rate, I can't promise it will be done on time.
    It will work out even if you need an extra day, @Movotti

Mines will be later today then because I got edit blood in anyway. >:)