Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bodyshop...a thread for Spikemetal

2...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I would remove all those other Folders from EA Games folder that arean't The Sims 2 tm Ultimate Collection (leave everything in THAT folder though) and run BodyShop from the .exe in your Computer files, which I showed you the location.

• spikemetalspikemetal Posts: 20 New Member
    i have 32 bit x86 system but it dont say that on anything. i finished reinstalling. had to manually clean/delete files and register. funny how the uninstall says it removes all traces yet there they were after. :/ now im doing a defrag before reboot, this will take a few hours. may have to reinstall bodyshop from other disc, idk yet. sims 2 uc was a download from origin, not sure if it comes with bodyshop yet.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2018
    You don't have to Reinstall Bodyshop from your Disk. It comes with the UC right where I showed you. :)
    Don't do it because I think that's what caused your problems- you had 2 Bodyshops installed and all those extra files. Use the UC Bodyshop in your Fun with Pets/SP9 files.
  • spikemetalspikemetal Posts: 20 New Member
    got it to work. had to remove every trace (files and registry, manually) of any sims and reinstall a fresh copy from origin.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    That is so good @spikemetal. I'm so glad you got it fixed... :)

And thank you @Rflong7 for helping SpikeMetal get their game working... :)