Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite pre-made Vampire?

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    I actually like them all, but I love Vlad's history with Forgotten Hollow. He has been a side character in my story, but I haven't played him yet.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Vlad. I deleted the others.
  • BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    None, I can honestly say I dislike them all. It may be my style of play though.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Vladislaus Straud
    I love Vlad! He looks soooo unique and his offspring always turn out super quirky as well.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Honestly my favorite is that one dark skinned male vampire from the trailer that sadly never made to the gallery. Then Caleb.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Honestly my favorite is that one dark skinned male vampire from the trailer that sadly never made to the gallery. Then Caleb.

I like that sim too, it's shame we can't download him.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Caleb is cute and contemporary, which is how I like my vampires. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Lilith Vatore

Caleb is a sparkly pretty boy. Yuck.
    My liist goes "The rebellious Vampires" from the trailer that fights the Noble vampires (especially punk girl looking all innocent when not in dark form) - Lilith - Vlad.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Oof, that's a tough one. I like all of them, the Forgotten Hollow premades are easily my favorites in this entire game.

I really wanted to vote for Vladislaus too, simply because how.. I don't know, he somehow manages to be silly yet scary at the same time, hahah. Or maybe it's just me who found his interactions with the Climates family highly amusing. What a silly old man who eats people. Psshht.

I like how they weren't afraid to make him all ugly and terrifying, he easily has one of the most interesting faces out of the premades in TS4. I love how his wardrobe is exactly the same the whole way through, just accessorizing depending on the outfit. Formal wear? Top hat. Sleepywear? Bunny slippers. Gosh.
    His history with Forgotten Hollow is also quite interesting. I mean, he pretends to be his descendants? Hah. And yet he still insists on keeping the same name the whole time, just adding another roman numeral each generation just to claim he's his own descendant. Oh, Vlad.

Caleb though, he's such a nice dude?? I don't know, I just like him.
    Always there for the welcome wagons in Forgotten Hollow, probably because he's the only one out of them who can go out in the sun. Feels all horrible about drinking from people, poor guy. He shares that weakness with my own sim.
    He's also very easy to befriend, somehow pretty much all of my sims know him, I'm not sure why but he kinda somehow became a constant in my savegame. He watched my legacy founders get married, he was around for their son's birthday, helped train said son who happened to also be a vampire born on a dark ley line, said founders are at this point dead from old age, and yet he's still as young as ever. He also befriended my alien household. You get the picture.

He overall just seems like a good guy, pretty much the polar opposite to Vlad. Also his style is just oddly amusing to me. What's with that emo hair, dude??
    Also, why is your dark form exactly the same? Are you trying to tell us something, Caleb?

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    Caleb Vatore

Different strokes for different folks. It’s a good thing there are a variety of vampires out there for everyone’s (lol) tastes. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    MCCC put Vlad into the criminal career in my game which is awesome. He's max level in the Boss branch. I imagine him sitting up there in his mansion like a spider, pulling the strings of the underworld syndicate. He also sometimes walks around in that suit and looks great.

Of the downloadables I have a particular fondness for Elle DeVampiro because she consistently goes around doing the creepy walk. I was playing one family where she creepily walked up to the door ready to bite someone, but there were sims awake so they invited her in. The whole effect was like "Oh...crap...Well, this is embarrassing..." She came in, sat down for a chat, did some dishes and played with the dog and then said goodbye and creepily walked away.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    Lilith always serves my Sims at the coffee stands in San Myshuno, and she’s also the only vampire who never broke into my sims house for a late night bite, plus I love her appearance.
  • DoodlebeansDoodlebeans Posts: 75 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    I find her a really great best friend character! (She's also really well suited for a girlfriend)
    FFRnSKf.png?3

id - simsofbutter
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Caleb Vatore

ooo I just looove how you described him! :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Celeb Vatore he sure is dreaming he was my first sims4 crush before mortimer anyways my sims first husband and oh gosh tho his sister can little annoying but meh Caleb still favorite.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Lilith Vatore
    filipomel wrote: »
    Lilith always serves my Sims at the coffee stands in San Myshuno, and she’s also the only vampire who never broke into my sims house for a late night bite, plus I love her appearance.

One cool detail about her is that her dark form has black tattoo wings on her back. Not that it has anything to do with your quote, but I just like her design so much.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • VitaSimmerVitaSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    definitely Caleb
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Vlad is the clear winner for me since I deleted Caleb and Lilith. I didn't want any vampires in my game that were "vegetarian"
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    I'm not a Caleb fangirl!

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Kriztle_PyreKriztle_Pyre Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd say Caleb as a first. Vlad ehhhhh kinda hate him kinda like him (harasses my girls alot unless I give him Marina which for some reason loves her, don't ask me why lol.) Lilith I adore cause I don't know I just do xD.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited May 2019
    Lilith Vatore
    Lilith is very cool and chill gal, but i also happen to like a few maxis premade vampires teen on a gallery.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Kriztle_PyreKriztle_Pyre Posts: 7 New Member
    Lilith is always there for her nieces and nephews which I find sweet (shoulda gave her family orientated because she totally fits that trait)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Vlad is my Vampires sims favorite... mate... I doubt they would be willing to say "spouse".
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Caleb Vatore
    Caleb is adorable. In my game he is always at gym, nine times out of ten to chat or watch cooking shows. To be fair, his wife does not allow tv in their home, because she believes that it makes people dumb. So he has to sneak out to get his fix :smiley:
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Vladislaus Straud
    Tough call. Caleb and Lilith, while cool looking and fun to interact with, get boring at times, while Vlad is a solid "love to hate" sort of character for me (I finally snapped and locked him in a doorless, roofless room after he beat one of my sims in a fight) who just seems to have a bit more personality and character. Even though it also annoys me, it amuses me how he just happens to be EVERYWHERE and how that's actually part of his storyline. He's a fun sim.